Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Beware !! Strangers With Revelation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware !! Strangers With Revelation. (500 Views)

Revelation: The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell / Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA / Prophecies' By Top Pastors On Presidential Election...revelation From God Or Lip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware !! Strangers With Revelation. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Am a graduate seeking for job,as i went out today as usual to summit my cv to companies. I av trekked more than 3 hours am getting tired and weary.a guy just walked up to me ( they are 2)but 1 approached me while d second 1 walked on.he greeted me and i replied.he started telling he saw vision abt me.that there is a evil mark on me.if i can do some prayer with salt and coconut that i will testify after 3 week.he said i should put salt in my 2 hands.pray on it.lick 1 ad bath with the second 1.i should use d coconut to rub my body ad bring it to his office to pray on it.he gave me his no to called him for testimony .i was confused don't know what to do.i hate all this stuff.but am desperate for job.i decided to called my sister who advised me to follow my mind she called me back after 5 minute thou i have make up my mind that am not doing anything i will only rely on jesus Christ.anything jesus cannot do in my life should be so den.my sister told me that a colleague of her told her about a lady who they told her revelation too who did what was asked of her ,she called them back and they took her to their shrine and started exhorting her duped her and threatened her too.the guy called him self IFAWALE..pls let us be careful.20 minutes later still looking for where to drop my cv a guy coming out of bank called me that am to beautiful to be sad.i asked him what he means he hold me sadness is written over my face.that is how i realized those guys read my expression to try to scam me.may God help nija people.
Re: Beware !! Strangers With Revelation. by Unionised(m): 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmmm....

Re-arrange this, then call me back to read wink
Re: Beware !! Strangers With Revelation. by davien(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
It's called "cold reading", it's the method used to deceive gullible people into believing anything....

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cold_reading

(1) (Reply)

Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals / Destiny. (CHOICE Or FATE) / Why More Young Christian Men Don't Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.