Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA (3516 Views)

Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! / When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA by Debeloved87(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
It was like I was looking at another world and not this one I know. The things that I saw where shocking!!!This world was in ruin and HUGE creatures where walking on this face of the earth. So HUGE that a human being can just reach on its ankle. I was SHOCKED. I couldn’t believe it! Then I also saw that the pit of hell became visible to the human eye in the physical realm and all types of demons where exiting from there to earth and humans could see all this.

The bible says that the things which will be in the tribulation are the first of their kind. Like never has been and never will be. I saw girls being raped by strange creatures. I also saw that demons had power to change into any type of creature including dragons though they don’t exist as they so desired. Then I also so agents of darkness planted to make people accept to accept the Mark of the Beast. They would pretend to endure and then give up…so that they can influence others to do so.

It was an age of great Science and Technology and Detectors where put everywhere to detect humans and no one could escape…. The bible says ”In those days, the Lord’s hand of restriction shall be removed from the earth’ and this means that all those dangerous spirits that are bound in hell will be unleashed! Just last week, The Lord showed someone these dangerous spirits. The very dangerous spirits are the ones we read in the bible that they are chained in the pit of hell. So this person saw them and said they were GIGANTIC!!!They warned him severely and said

”We should not find you after the rapture or else….’
I am beginning to believe those are the giants of giants that I saw.Then the bible says death will be scarce in those days.
People will long for death but it will not come to them. The things I saw now make me believe the scripture that says ”Children will betray their Parents and Parents their children!’ I saw people being starved for days and then being shoved rotten human meat and human waste in their mouths and they would Continue here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/04/revelation-of-horror-of-tribulation-by.html#more

Re: Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA by Charlesdock(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
I must be rapturable by God's GraceI must be rapturable by God's GraceI must be rapturable by God's Grace
Re: Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA by Debeloved87(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2015
AMEN
Charlesdock:
I must be rapturable by God's GraceI must be rapturable by God's GraceI must be rapturable by God's Grace

(1) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues / Sinners in Christ Embassy / Shari'ah: The Great Brain Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.