Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria (158614 Views)

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / Most Luxurious Houses Of The World / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2015
Excuzeme:

Behind all these humongous wealth lies Blood, Evil, Satanism and Danger!
Of what benefit is it for a man to acquire all the money in this world and lose his soul to the devil?

You will become VAIN and BITTER, if you compare yourself to others for there will always be people who are greater than you and those who are lesser than you.

Be happy and enjoy what comes to you in life.
Be yourself!
you de sleep before? That thread is from March!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2015
grin so #Onila you're from Ogbunike?, Abagana is here sis #winks
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 1:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Chekitaut:
From Lagos-Island, Victoria-Island, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lekki to Songotedo
[size=14pt]Granite= N4,350/Ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=30tons

[size=14pt]Stone Dust= N2,800/ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=30tons

Call Now: 08055545355, 08032887233
Hurry Now!!!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
tranxo:
so where is his house in Ogbunike his hometown? On aku luo uno I stand.

anambra boys anaghi eme udi mistake aaaa....I believe he ll have a good home

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

..bro am from London and I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....truss me, you cannot compare me to those yor so call rich mofos in that Nigeria... we see pictures and we juss laugh. We don't rate this people hear in London..truss me!! undecided

I kno u lying but continue
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I bought a 4 bedroom house at Ikoyi, Lagos just last yer October and guss what?...its still empty up on till now. I have what they call: Gorilla moiney and to be honest, it should take u about 80years to save that kinda moiney (no ofeinse) undecided

men whr u dey I need to come kiss dat kpoli .
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:
Am sorry to say this but truly speaking, d too much luxury irritates me. I don't like too much riches. Its all vanity. My need of riches or definition of riches is to be comfortable with myself and my family, and have enof to give out to those in need without crying foul.

Too much money to me Na correct disease. Gosh! Am having negative goose pimples. I hope they remember d God who gave dem power to get wealth. Except if d money get K-leg!

story for the gods. ..
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:
...I wounder how u people will react if u see ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot??,,,,,truss me...Pleasise do not talk about moiney if u don't gats....I can coz I gats..pirrrriod!!! angry

the problem with dis boy is. he is so daft he cant place value. ...

range of £28000. ==less than#7million.

wats special about a 7 million naira motor biko?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
patmaine:

the problem with dis boy is. he is so daft he cant place value. ...

range of £28000. ==less than#7million.

wats special about a 7 million naira motor biko?

...£28,000 is 7 million naira?..yor naira that don't hav value...serrruioisly....bro ..hav u eva seen that kinda moiney in yor life?..be honest..... ok bro..be nice to me & I swaar I will post u £10 cash to buy suit ther in Nigeria (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...£28,000 is 7 million naira?..yor naira that don't hav value...serrruioisly....bro ..hav u eva seen that kinda moiney in yor life?..be honest..... ok bro..be nice to me & I swaar I will post u £10 cash to buy suit ther in Nigeria (no ofeinse) angry

it's actually less than 9 million. but seriously u and ur post ve serious poverty written all over. . I just got home feom church I am anointed. therefore I free u from the spirit pf poverty and delusion. ..
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
patmaine:

it's actually less than 9 million. but seriously u and ur post ve serious poverty written all over. . I just got home feom church I am anointed. therefore I free u from the spirit pf poverty and delusion. ..

...I will repair yor life in that Nigeria place with pounds sterlin ma niggga... truss me!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Captainswag225(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...I will repair yor life in that Nigeria place with pounds sterlin ma niggga... truss me!! angry
oh shut up, u fowl-head, we all know u live in nigeria. U are a poor person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by gbz123: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ops biko ask him to come to east and repeat this structure again or something close to it.

I have where he can build biko ooo! [size=24pt][url]enugurealestatebiz..com[/url][/size]
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by blank(f): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Onye ori. Credit card thief.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
blank:
smiley Do you know him personally?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by blank(f): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Lilimax:
smiley Do you know him personally?

Google his name and add credit card to it. You will read how he scammed people of millions of dollars and went to jail in US but they couldn't retrieve most of the money.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2017
blank:

Be here calling him names, he's richer than your whole generation.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by blank(f): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2017
CharleyCharley:

Be here calling him names, he's richer than your whole generation.

I and my generation worked for our money. He stole his money and thus is a thief. The riches of a thief don't move me at all.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is or Fifi (the wife) owner of Cutlery eatery at the alternative route? Quite close to their house .
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by CharleyCharley: 12:54am On Mar 16, 2017
blank:

I and my generation worked for our money. He stole his money and thus is a thief. The riches of a thief don't move me at all.

You're just making noise. undecided thief or no thief, he's richer than you, your immediate family, your extended family and your entire generation put together.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by AyamConfidence(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
MrCork:

....If thise is the best u people hav in that NIgeria then u people muss be sufarin......4real...My TV alone at home cost £7000 ( SONY BRAVIA KD75S9005BBU Smart 3D 4K Ultra HD 75" Curved LED TV ) ...Google it. ...If u people think he a big boy.....truss me...U might as well call me a KING!!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Vintage MrCork......chai....gone are the days

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.