Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria (158369 Views)

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / Most Luxurious Houses Of The World / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

..bro am from London and I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....truss me, you cannot compare me to those yor so call rich mofos in that Nigeria... we see pictures and we juss laugh. We don't rate this people hear in London..truss me!! undecided

Nigga swerve...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Neplusultra(f): 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
prelinctus:

Enugu
Better smiley
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
onila:
known as Lagos Big boy----Okwudili

Photos of the most expensive and sophisticated mansion in Nigeria, the mansion belongs to okwudili umenyiora, CEO of Dilly Motors.

Dili’s mum is married to the owner of Germaine motors and he is the half brother of Naeto C’s wife Nicole.

hes the younger brother of Osi Umenyiora’s NFL star in the united states
Their father is the Igwe of my village. (Ogbunike, Anambra)

Facts you didn’t know about the mansion:

The housekeeping is being done by five house keepers, one of which is a Philippine woman.
The mansion was built in 4 years!

[img]http://zedfashiononline.files./2013/10/k.jpg[/img]

Tell me what business he does for a living and I'll believe you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by manny4life(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
playboy19:

I was just about to add this before i saw you post. The OP in her celebratory mood forgot to add that the dude is a convicted felony in the USA and dude jumped bail and shiiit. He's like still wanted in the USA. So sorry to bust your bubble, your village igwe's son is a criminal.

Okay he committed a crime in the U.S., he was sentenced and served his time, and was forced to pay back all the monies he took. So where exactly is he still wanted in the U.S.? undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Millionaire Dilly Umenyiora & Wife Jet Off To Anambra On a Private Plane

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by prelinctus: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Neplusultra:
Better smiley
Why did you ask?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by manny4life(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
onila:
Millionaire Dilly Umenyiora & Wife Jet Off To Anambra On a Private Plane

Bia, how do you have access to all these photo?

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by kobonaire(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
SurePresident:

Yes, he's a very evil ex-convict.
Whr r we going?! Whr is dignity of labour?! When pple r honoured and celebrated for being upright and adding moral values that keep societies sane for generations. Such praises I see here should be showed on Sch Principals, outstanding upright Policemen, honest Politicians like Buhari etc. (even though I don't like politics at all). Now, people that have killed others to make quick cash are being mindlessly celebrated. It's this type of praises being lavished that takes our society deeper into ritualism, killings, amoral I-must-make-it-by-force mentality. We that senselessly pour accolades on these evil pple are more guilty for indirectly encouraging others to toe that line. You said u've never killed, but indeed u've killed many, only GOD knows how many this ur usual praises has encouraged to make it at all cost, the blood they shed shall be on ur head . End time is here, we shall all be judged!

You speaketh the truth eloquently

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Neplusultra(f): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
prelinctus:

Why did you ask?
Nottin reali
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dis is very funi, please dis house no follow for 1st 20 sef, just type "orji uzor kalu's mansion" on google and see the real mansion.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MadCow1: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
toprealman:
WHY RANT LIKE THE MADCOW YOU CALL THYSELF? WHEN YOU BUILD YOURS DON'T PUT THEM ARMANI LOGO OK. HE IS BOTHERED ABOUT YOUR OPINION SO KEEP IT TO THYSELF.

I OWN 2 houses in Lagos and None of them have the Armani or any other designer logo. Thanks for asking..

And why are you pissed off over another mans property. All I said was I didn't like the Armani Logo and you hurriedly jumped down my throat. Abi are you his houseboy or Driver? It's like me seeing a Range Rover and saying I don't like the body kit the owner has added to the car, what's wrong with that?

Please Drex and go to the left, me and you no dey struggle who go curry favor from Okwudili.

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Solowande(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dis one nor even smell half of my empire 4 india

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
MadCow1:

I OWN 2 houses in Lagos and None of them have the Armani or any other designer logo.

And why are you pissed off over another mans property. All I said was I didn't like the Armani Logo and you hurriedly jumped down my throat. Abi are you his houseboy or Driver? It's like me seeing a Range Rover and saying I don't like the body kit the owner has added to the car, what's wrong with that?

Please Drex and go to the left, me and you no dey struggle who go curry favor from Okwudili.

grin

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
See as i dey waste my megabites ontop another man properties undecided

Smh

Runs out of thread..

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

....If thise is the best u people hav in that NIgeria then u people muss be sufarin......4real...My TV alone at home cost £7000 ( SONY BRAVIA KD75S9005BBU Smart 3D 4K Ultra HD 75" Curved LED TV ) ...Google it. ...If u people think he a big boy.....truss me...U might as well call me a KING!!!! (no ofeinse) angry
shut up and stop competing.... We know him but we dont know you...
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by adidison(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Luxury?!?! They should arrest the architect and they should PLEASE! Kill the interior designer who probably got his inspiration from a Moroccan or Dubai shopping mall. Fine boy, beautiful wife, loads of money but freaking ugly house.

With that kind of money they deserve better, only if they like ice cream.

How you guys keep complementing the house is beyond me. Everybody has his own taste though ... But some things you have to consider, like ... Living in that house with all those colours and too much happening on the facade it 'll affect you psychologically ... Ok, the exterior the architect may be an expressionist trying to over express himself ... But the interior!?!?!? Jesus! What were they thinking?!?!? good God. All this one is just talk u guys are talking I bet you guys if you all had the money to build 70% will do better than this.

But again everybody has his own taste.

5 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by mustymatic(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

....If thise is the best u people hav in that NIgeria then u people muss be sufarin......4real...My TV alone at home cost £7000 ( SONY BRAVIA KD75S9005BBU Smart 3D 4K Ultra HD 75" Curved LED TV ) ...Google it. ...If u people think he a big boy.....truss me...U might as well call me a KING!!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Your English have said it all... smiley
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Maczeelly(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
this is the kind of boy that should inbox me.
i want to leave on a manshion in banana iceland.

not poor boys from surulere coming to disturb my life.
Is not all that glitter is gold my dear......try to make your own money and stop depending on guyz b4 u can live in a mansion of ur choice
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Maczeelly(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
when we drive the yeebos from lagos,
this manshion be mine.
for your dream bah
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by callmenow: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
This same man was arrested and indicted for 419 in the US and absconded to Nigeria. Not a good role model. Another crook. Just like the politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
The house is hideous and classless! Smh...!Nigerians don't have good taste for aesthetic buildings. Jeez! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Okd1: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2015
arrested indicated the fact is he made it everyone has skeletons .... his eldest brother Prince Ogonna the next king of Ogbunike there dad was once married to Germaine CEO wife Mrs Chinelo Chukwueke that's the connection btwn dem an Nicole Naetos wife an her younger sis Megan .... their mum Chuba Okadigbo Younger Sis .
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Junipero: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Super Rich Kids with nothing but fake friends..
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by konos(f): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Yeah, money is good. But can you tell me how many young men from his village or anyone he has helped to establish. Just being curious, because to me, if you cannot help anybody become independent with your money, then your money is a waste grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by goodgate: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2015
I know this House, its on George Onanubi Street off Bosun Adekoya off Akiogun road Oniru(oniru market).The house is nice sha but not like people describe it, from outside it looks like an office complex, the neighborhood is not very posh, and its accessible from Lekki, after the first round about on your right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Dis is one of the reasons baba peace wants to relocate to Lagos
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2015
konos:
Yeah, money is good. But can you tell me how many young men from his village or anyone he has helped to establish. Just being curious, because to me, if you cannot help anybody become independent with your money, then your money is a waste grin
you are my nairalander of the year. I love your comment. Most people like him don't associate with the poor,not even those in their families. Very useless people

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Dis is one of the reasons baba peace wants to relocate to Lagos
pls go to bed.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2015
tit:
this is the kind of boy that should inbox me.
i want to leave on a manshion in banana iceland.

not poor boys from surulere coming to disturb my life.
must you come here to let the whole world know how wretched you are in your family? Unfortunately for you,you are not even good enough to be employed as a cleaner by wealthy people like the dude not to talk of dem dating you. You don't have taste,no pride,no brain,poverty has taken over your life tongue
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
must you come here to let the whole world know how poor you are in your family? Unfortunately for you,you are not even good enough to be employed as a cleaner by wealthy people like the dude not to talk of dem dating you. You don't have taste,no pride,no brain. tongue
chai dis woman u get mouth o, hope say na so ur toto sharp o.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by ogborikoko: 1:07am On Mar 17, 2015
St Luke 12:15
Just beware!!!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by sunnywhyt(m): 1:08am On Mar 17, 2015
That house was used in KC presh's ft Davido say dem say video plus d yellow limo,there's a DYNASTY logo at d front of d house

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.