Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) (38001 Views)

President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos / Photo Of Patience Jonathan Dancing Duncan Mighty's Song At PDP Rally In Bayelsa / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) by hadleyk: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2015
love a man who can boogy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) by wildikeman(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
What nonsense...Nigeria is under pressure and he dancing!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) by Dexema(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Pebcak:

Doyin Okupe,JEG, Abati,Fayose (From L-R)

can y'all spot Oga at the Top here too
OMG! This is soooo hilarious!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) by snapshot: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
handie:
Now Unto Nasarawa state. In 2011, CPC won the governorship seat and presidential election in this state. Think it's because of the popularity of Tanko Al Makura or the party structure? Nah. It was because of the popularity of GMB and need i remind you that Labaran Maku ain't in PDP any longer? GEJ will get some votes in this state but GMB will still has the edge. Niger state is gonna be a battle ground. In 2011, GMB won this state But i expect GEJ to win with the slightest of margins. Votes can still tilt in favor of any of the candidates so, in Niger state, i can't make any concise prediction. Best approach is the siddon look approach. FCT, expect a 55% 40% (with the 10% for other candidates)Voting pattern in favor of GEJ as many people i met were either undecided, wanna do protest voting or are for Either Jona or GMB. the margin won't be much sha. Now from the above analysis, you can See GMB will take Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa and strong showing in Niger, FCT and a minimum of 25% in Benue

i have read all ur posts and i must commend u for being analytic in urr approach to this discourse.I must also say that i love the kind of opposition that we have now,this is the kind of opposition we need to turn things around for Nigeria,it will do us alot of good to have a strong
opposition be PDP or APC.Now my rooting for GEJ if as a result of my penetrating observation of how i think Nigerians will vote.GEJ will win the entire SE and SS excluding Edo which GMB will show an impressive showing.In the SW GEJ will win at least 3 states and make a great showing in Lag considering the non Yorubas and a good number of the yorubas.In NC Kogi,Nasarawa,Benue,Niger,Plateau.For the recods GEJ won Nasarawa in 2011 not GMB. FCT for GEJ.the PDP is likely going to win at least 3 states in NE and NW combined which from my calculations will be Jigawa,Taraba and Adamawa.pdp will split the vote in Kaduna and other places in the north.From all permutations GEJ has an edge over GMB.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) by handie(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
snapshot:

i have read all ur posts and i must commend u for being analytic in urr approach to this discourse.I must also say that i love the kind of opposition that we have now,this is the kind of opposition we need to turn things around for Nigeria,it will do us alot of good to have a strong
opposition be PDP or APC.Now my rooting for GEJ if as a result of my penetrating observation of how i think Nigerians will vote.GEJ will win the entire SE and SS excluding Edo which GMB will show an impressive showing.In the SW GEJ will win at least 3 states and make a great showing in Lag considering the non Yorubas and a good number of the yorubas.In NC Kogi,Nasarawa,Benue,Niger,Plateau.For the recods GEJ won Nasarawa in 2011 not GMB. FCT for GEJ.the PDP is likely going to win at least 3 states in NE and NW combined which from my calculations will be Jigawa,Taraba and Adamawa.pdp will split the vote in Kaduna and other places in the north.From all permutations GEJ has an edge over GMB.
Have you really gone to the streets and have discussions with the electorates or are you just talking based on what you feel will happen? Bro, i took my time, the little resources i have and did a research of this. If you doubt my findings, pls go to the streets and find out. PDP split the votes in KD? Pls ask take a crosssection of different KD indigines and take their views. Kogi? I told you i went there myself and from what i saw, GMB will win that state..... Just try and go to the streets. This ain't 2011 bro
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) by snapshot: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
handie:
Have you really gone to the streets and have discussions with the electorates or are you just talking based on what you feel will happen? Bro, i took my time, the little resources i have and did a research of this. If you doubt my findings, pls go to the streets and find out. PDP split the votes in KD? Pls ask take a crosssection of different KD indigines and take their views. Kogi? I told you i went there myself and from what i saw, GMB will win that state..... Just try and go to the streets. This ain't 2011 bro

yes KD,any party that will underate the PDP in KD will have itself to blame,and PDP is the party to beat in Kogi.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Dancing Reggea With Raskimono (picture) by handie(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
snapshot:

yes KD,any party that will underate the PDP in KD will have itself to blame,and PDP is the party to beat in Kogi.
You ain't getting what i've been saying. I ain't disputing the fact that PDP is the dominantvparty in Kogi. I'm telling you they will vote overwhemingly for APC ONLY in d presidential elections because of Buhari. An average Kogite prefers Buhari to Jonathan. Thinkbi'm wrong, d street is there..., Go check for yourself. From Ogori to Okene down To Lokoja and Ajaokuta, is it Adogo you wanna talk about or Itobe? Not forgetting Idah and Anyigba. pls make research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.