Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. (28149 Views)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by choppu: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
RECRUITMENT INTO THE DELTA STATE CIVIL SERVICE

It is hereby announced for the information of the general public, especially qualified candidates of Delta State origin who applied online for recruitment into vacant positions in the Delta State Civil Service in response to the advertisement made by the Civil Service Commission in December, 2013, that the shortlist of candidates has been released. Affected candidates should visit the Commission's website at
www.deltastatecsc.gov.ng
to check for their names.

2. Accordingly, candidates who have been shortlisted are by this announcement, invited to appear before the Civil Service Commission for an oral interview in batches as follows:-
BATCH 1: Thursday 19th March, 2015
     All candidates whose serial numbers occurs between 1 and 600 in the shortlist.
BATCH 2: Friday 20th March, 2015
    All candidates whose serial numbers occurs between 601 and 1200 in the shortlist.
BATCH 3: Monday 23rd March, 2015
   All candidates whose serial numbers occurs between 1201 and 1800 in the shortlist.

3. Invited candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the foregoing arrangement and come for the interview with the original copies of the following:-
   i.  Computer print outs obtained after their successful online applications;
   ii.   Academic credentials;
   iii.  N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificates;
  iv.   Letters of Local Government Identification;
   v.   Letters of change of name (where applicable); and
   vi.  2 passport-size photographs.

4. The interview, which would commence at 10.00 am each day, would hold in the Main Hall of the Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria (ASCSN) Secretariat, opposite SUBEB Office, Maryam Babangida Way, Asaba. 

Click here to view the Shortlisted Candidates

Sir A.O.U Ekeke
(Permanent Secretary)
For: Chairman

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by choppu: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mode front page plz
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by vintino(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by LKO(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Many persons couldn't find their name on the list. I do not know the criteria for the selection.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by DeCritique(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wow... Transformation at its peak!!

Goodluck Jonathan till 2019!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Maczeelly(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Dragonking: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
After 2years!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Kelklein(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
VOTE INTEGRITY

[size=33pt]VOTE GMB![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by hrykanu231(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Governors be employing days to their handing over...at least them don employ
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by angrybird007: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
P
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
So this recruitment still dey. Since 2013
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by ajebuter(f): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Im not a fan of APC but why wait this long to offer employment?

Kai.. Politics sha!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by weselomo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
pls and pls, see why u should say rest in peace to
the best Africa president africa ever produced
(QADDAFI), not even Mandela can boast of all
this;
1. in 1951, libya was the poorest country in the
world
2. in libya, house was considered a human right
3. newly married couples received $50,000 to own
a home
4. electricity is free to all and always stable
5. gaddafi vow to house all libyan before his
parent and his own father die before he was
housed
6. any libyan wishing to become a farmer is given
free use of land, home, equipments and livestocks
7. before gaddafi, 1/5th of Libyans are illiterate
but Before his death, high level of literacy 83%
8. health care is free and high quality.
9. if a libyan could not find the education he or
she wants, the Libya govt under gaddafi will fund
them abroad to access it
10. all loans come with 0% interest rate by law
11. if a libyan buy a car, govt pay 50% of it.
12. price of gasoline is $0.14
13. libya is a debt free nation. owe no country a
penny.
tell me why America/obama should go for this
type of president?
im writing this in capital letter......... REST IN
PEACE GADDAFI

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by omanifrank(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
ok
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why are all ds happening in election time? means all ds government pple do not really care bout deir followers... na wa... I wish d law in ds country cud be upheld strictly... well at least dem don wan employ...
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by kobkid: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hope d gov successor will not nolify d recruit. This quatre to go, is now dat he commences dis excercise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by samson1515(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Owk
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Badgers14: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
website is down undecided angry angry angry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
weselomo:
pls and pls, see why u should say rest in peace to
the best Africa president africa ever produced
(QADDAFI), not even Mandela can boast of all
this;
1. in 1951, libya was the poorest country in the
world
2. in libya, house was considered a human right
3. newly married couples received $50,000 to own
a home
4. electricity is free to all and always stable
5. gaddafi vow to house all libyan before his
parent and his own father die before he was
housed
6. any libyan wishing to become a farmer is given
free use of land, home, equipments and livestocks
7. before gaddafi, 1/5th of Libyans are illiterate
but Before his death, high level of literacy 83%
8. health care is free and high quality.
9. if a libyan could not find the education he or
she wants, the Libya govt under gaddafi will fund
them abroad to access it
10. all loans come with 0% interest rate by law
11. if a libyan buy a car, govt pay 50% of it.
12. price of gasoline is $0.14
13. libya is a debt free nation. owe no country a
penny.
tell me why America/obama should go for this
type of president?
im writing this in capital letter......... REST IN
PEACE GADDAFI
Bro truely.. America looking for deir selfish interest evrywea.. Once dey see dey cant get u dey slander you and turn d pple against u wit false dividends of democracy accompanied with brainwashing doctrines... hehe however Gaddafi was still a sinner.. and no sinner can offer any good...

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Abayor7: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
fp embarassedfp
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Hgold(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Goodluck to shortlisted candidates, rather best of success as Goodluck don turn bad luck for Nigeria angry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by kennyok(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
me i have forgotten if something like this ever existed and if I really did apply or I was just a passer..@op were should I check for shortlisted names incase I did applied thanks..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Company Got All My Details Without Me Submitting Application. / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 Recruitment / Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Origin Group (Over 70 Slots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.