Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. (28146 Views)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated / Recruitment By Lagos State Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by olasoji1: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Civil Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State is Announced!

Read more here=====>> http://ayomis..com/2015/03/civil-service-recruitment-shortlisted.html

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by choppu: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
kennyok:
me i have forgotten if something like this ever existed and if I really did apply or I was just a passer..@op were should I check for shortlisted names incase I did applied thanks..
There's a link in d body of the message.
WWW.deltastatecsc.com. all d best
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by eightsin(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Finally after 2 years
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by scholag(f): 1:08am On Mar 17, 2015
:
sad sad sad
Don't bother going through the list if you didn't pay between 400,000 and 700,000 naira to someone for a slot or have a politician who promised to include your name.
You can imagine going through 1800 names and not seeing yours but the friends who paid one huge amount or the other making the list...
Mstcheeeewwwww......

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Buchman1(m): 1:15am On Mar 17, 2015
pls how can one check the list?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by lightuplightup: 2:04am On Mar 17, 2015
their site it's not opening , but download it through these links.

http://www.deltastatecsc.gov.ng/content/RECRUITMENT_INTO_THE_DELTA_STATE_CIVIL_SERVICE_2015.pdf

but I have some questions o.,
According. to Punch, 126,000. persons applied
http://www.punchng.com/news/126000-apply-for-980-vacancies-in-delta/

what criteria. was used to shortlist 1800. persons from that huge number. without writing any exam. from application to interview .. only4naija

God bless. my country
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by ogahope(m): 2:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Uduaghan ur govt. corrupt pass Ibori own sha. U share dese positions among yourselves. Make God forgv u.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by buJu234: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2015
hope its not another avenue to make some contractors rich again...

hope no online scratch card...
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by hapiness44(f): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2015
This people actually see nigerians as gullible people sha.
you shortlist names without test as initially specified,and after going through d list, (that would have bn easier if arranged alphabetically by your level eight typist) out of 1,800 names,I am seeing nobody I even know, I am not talking of my own name that is not there 2 o
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by OchukoisBlack(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2015
After 2 years, thousands of names.
couldn't find mine, couldn't find any of my friends name that applied as well....

Wonderful List I must say.

Delta will be great again.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by LKO(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
scholag:
:
sad sad sad
Don't bother going through the list if you didn't pay between 400,000 and 700,000 naira to someone for a slot or have a politician who promised to include your name.
You can imagine going through 1800 names and not seeing yours but the friends who paid one huge amount or the other making the list...
Mstcheeeewwwww......

Its a sorry story. I learnt dey may be employing about 1000 persons. They tecnically added 800 extra names to d anointed one thousand persons dey would be employing. A friend of mine whose dad owns a hotel in Warri made d list. D dad is a prominent PDP chieftain and funnily d girl even graduated with a third class. The commission needs tell us d criteria for d selection.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by kennyok(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
choppu:

There's a link in d body of the message.
WWW.deltastatecsc.com. all d best
thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by LKO(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
hapiness44:
This people actually see nigerians as gullible people sha.
you shortlist names without test as initially specified,and after going through d list, (that would have bn easier if arranged alphabetically by your level eight typist) out of 1,800 names,I am seeing nobody I even know, I am not talking of my own name that is not there 2 o

They refused arranging dose names aphabetically so as not to easily expose the fraud behind d whole thing. I noticed some names appeared twice. Besides,qualification was not included in many of the names.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by Tino86(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
ogahope:
Uduaghan ur govt. corrupt pass Ibori own sha. U share dese positions among yourselves. Make God forgv u.
my brother, u have sincerely said it all. 126,000 applicants, then 1800 shortlisted for interview without any exam or test. uduaghan govt. is extremely corrupt to the point , that a toddler is even aware of it. God please come to the rescue of those us who dont have political godfathers in delta state.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by chichriso: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2015

Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by tonzo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
They will recall suspend delta civil sersants this week and they are already compiling names.call your contacts
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by tonzo(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2015
Kindly confirm the information from your friends n family
Re: Shortlisted Candidates Into The Delta State Civil Service Recruitment. by smesi: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2022
Someone should keep me posted when a job opens in Delta state. Though I was working with Lagos state government but I want to relocate near home am a Delta, and I want to retire in Delta.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Lost My Job / Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Origin Group (Over 70 Slots) / Have You Encountered Such? How Did You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.