Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here (2609 Views)

All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In / A Special Xmass Invitation For Nairaland Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015

https://quizup.com/en is a very fun game to play....it's just this time, you get to play with different folks from different continents in real time!

Waowzest!

There are varieties of topics to choose from.
Only a feel/trial can convince you.
The game is available for only android and apple OS users.

There are achievements you need to unlock.

I will be posting two screenshots of my achievements here.
Please post yours too if you are a already à member and if you're not, biko download. You'll love it!

Let's extend the fun here.
gringrin

My ID is same as my name on google plus - Miz MyColi (remember the space after Miz)
You can search for friends via the menu button and then clicking specifically on G+ or Fb....whichever you have more friends on.

Matthewbriggs and Xcapizt are members too cool
Let's Connect!
cheesycheesy

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by luxanne(f): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
"The game is available for only android and apple OS users."

sadsadsadsad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

sadsadsadsad
embarassedembarassedembarassed

Noooooooi
My lux needs to play this game!!!

Goofyone is a member too.

Inshot, I am getting you an android phone right awayangry

*Dials Slot*
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by pickabeau1: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

sadsadsadsad

Which os does urphone use
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Interesting!
Will check it out.

This myt not b d best section for this tho.
Education would av bin good.

Thanks mizmycoli

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Interesting!
Will check it out.

This myt not b d best section for this tho.
Education would av bin good.

Thanks mizmycoli

You are veery kwarectgrin
How did I miss that?

I will open a thread there and tag you and Lux....in case.
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Which os does urphone use

Android.
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by pickabeau1: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Android.

I know

I was wondering why lux was sad
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by DahtzFestjayz: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
I was Here
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

I know

I was wondering why lux was sad

I guess she uses Blackberry or Windows.
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by pickabeau1: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

[font=Georgia][I guess she uses Blackberry or Windows./font]

Oh.....

OK..tx

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

You are veery kwarectgrin
How did I miss that?

I will open a thread there and tag you and Lux....in case.

Okay dear!

Instead of that, why don't u just ask a mod to help u move it to the right section.
Instead of creating another topic.
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
lipsrsealed

embarassed embarassed embarassed

I just did.

LogoDWhiz:

Okay dear!

Instead of that, why don't u just ask a mod to help u move it to the right section.
Instead of creating another topic.
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
lipsrsealed

embarassed embarassed embarassed

I just did.

No problem!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by luxanne(f): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
embarassedembarassedembarassed

Noooooooi
My lux needs to play this game!!!

Goofyone is a member too.

Inshot, I am getting you an android phone right awayangry

*Dials Slot*

Stop yoking with me cry
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin*Falls from iroko tree*gringrin
luxanne:

Stop yoking with me cry
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by luxanne(f): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

I guess she uses Blackberry or Windows.

That's what I have pickabeau1, I can't play sad
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by pickabeau1: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

That's what I have pickabeau1, I can't play sad

OK...I also use a bb but with an android
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by luxanne(f): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin*Falls from iroko tree*gringrin

gringrinsad
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by luxanne(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

OK...I also use a bb but with an android

Hmm and how's that possible?
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by pickabeau1: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Hmm and how's that possible?

Sorry..I meant two phones
I'm still waiting for more info on this game before I sign up
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by luxanne(f): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Oh, good for you sad
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

Just google Quizup...
You will see more info.

Mehnnn...the adrenaline is solo ooomph...
Actively looking for someone to challenge me in Grammar and Missing Lettersgringrin
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Oh, good for you sad

kisskisskiss
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quizup.core&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dquizup&pcampaignid=APPU_1_XxMHVeuNLoSMaO_hgRA

Pickabeau1
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by luxanne(f): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by pickabeau1: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just google Quizup...
You will see more info.

Mehnnn...the adrenaline is solo ooomph...
Actively looking for someone to challenge me in Grammar and Missing Lettersgringrin

I already have two intensive games I play

Clash of Clans
Boom Beach

I don't know if there are any other games I can add
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thanks for the mention MizMyColi. If anyone wants to play with me you can add me. Search for "Yahai" and we'll be good to go.

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:59am On Mar 18, 2015
We here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
We here.
smiley
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
@Xcapizt
*Bursting Shoki Ah Shoki*

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
@Therealadonye
Challenge me in your own turf na.....

Just not anything football biko. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Friends Needed In Ikorodu/igbogbo / Looking For Fgc Ikirun Old Friend / Nairaland Non-virgins Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.