Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here (2643 Views)

All The Fans Of Romance Section That Survived The Nairaland Bomb Attack Come In / A Special Xmass Invitation For Nairaland Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Done.

MizMyColi:
@Therealadonye
Challenge me in your own turf na.....

Just not anything football biko. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by InZA: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just google Quizup...
You will see more info.

Mehnnn...the adrenaline is solo ooomph...
Actively looking for someone to challenge me in Grammar and Missing Lettersgringrin

How come you didn't pick up the challenge I posted on my pm.... Abi you were afraiding ni.... Do add me up so that I can win you flat!.... Hihohihihihohi

ID : Asher
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
InZA:

How come you didn't pick up the challenge I posted on my pm.... Abi you were afraiding ni.... Do add me up so that I can win you flat!.... Hihohihihihohi

ID : Asher

I have challenged you.
Please winnnn me!! angry

Error....you've been conspicuously missing.
Everything fine?
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hey MizMyColi,
Kindly check the Missing Letter rankings.
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Hey MizMyColi,
Kindly check the Missing Letter rankings.

Kindly recheck grin
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by InZA: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have challenged you.
Please winnnn me!! angry

Error....you've been conspicuously missing.
Everything fine?

Everything is fine smiley

Atimes many more important things occupy your time, and Nairaland just naturally takes a back seat.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by dre11(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Happy birthday to you

Have the best of celebration
Wishing you all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by rocoh(m): 3:37am On Mar 24, 2015
Nice game. Am loving the Africa Geography part

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2015
rocoh:
Nice game. Am loving the Africa Geography part

Cool...

What's your username?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by rocoh(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Cool...

What's your username?

What's yours?
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
rocoh:

Onowu Na Naijiria

Am no 1 in Africa in Nigeria for now.

What's yours?

Miz Mycoli

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by rocoh(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Miz Mycoli

Where are you active?
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
rocoh:

Where are you active?

Missing Letters, Grammar and Spelling.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by rocoh(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Cool wats ur rank?
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by rocoh(m): 5:56am On Mar 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

How are u there?
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by Feraz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

https://quizup.com/en is a very fun game to play....it's just this time, you get to play with different folks from different continents in real time!

Waowzest!

There are varieties of topics to choose from.
Only a feel/trial can convince you.
The game is available for only android and apple OS users.

There are achievements you need to unlock.

I will be posting two screenshots of my achievements here.
Please post yours too if you are a already à member and if you're not, biko download. You'll love it!

Let's extend the fun here.
gringrin

My ID is same as my name on google plus - Miz MyColi (remember the space after Miz)
You can search for friends via the menu button and then clicking specifically on G+ or Fb....whichever you have more friends on.

Matthewbriggs and Xcapizt are members too cool
Let's Connect!
cheesycheesy

It's out for Windows phones. Username: The Noblesse.

Luxanne

Good evening btw...
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by MizMyColi(f): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Feraz:
It's out for Windows phones. Username: The Noblesse.

Luxanne

Good evening btw...

Donesmiley
Good Evening.
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by luxanne(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yes Feraz.

Hiya smiley

Been a while. Sup?
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by NaijahMann: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
If you like Trivia. You should check out this E-Book. It has loads of Trivia for any fan

http://www.polarbearsareblack.com/
Re: Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here by khalids: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
pickabeau1:

I already have two intensive games I play

Clash of Clans
Boom Beach

I don't know if there are any other games I can add
Check out Naija Commandos2....fully active Naija task force

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Boyfriend / Are There Any Single Handsome Guys On This Ste / I Am Looking For A Girl For Serious Relationship Preferably In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.