Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Brilliance Of Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brilliance Of Osinbajo (985 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by ShangoThor(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
From the perspective of a neutral, whereas I normally refrain from commenting nowadays on NLAND, I could not resist drawing attention to the brilliance of this man called Osinbajo. What a remarkable formidable man.

World politics is about parity as world citizens. Nigerians have lost their credibility on a Global scale, but along comes Osinbajo, like a ray of light, providing a sense of hope. For me personally, I’m sold.

On a global scale, when this man talks and presents, foreign nations will stand to attention and take note. He will restore our credibility. I viewed the TownHall meeting in the US yesterday and I was almost in tears. It is time to give the cerebral a chance to rectify things in our Nation State.

Check out how this humble man proffers comprehensive detailed solutions in this clip, absolutely amazing.

Skip straight to 37.15 mins

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/3504140/events/3889798

1 Like

Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by saaedlee: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
O yes it is time we give CHANGE the opportunity to rectify most wrongs in this nation...

haven't seen the whole clip, Just watched the part u recommended, lemmie watch all!
Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by CharliParker: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
GOOD MAN

Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
His only brilliance is that he is hoping that Buhari will be another Yaradua... That's what that sellout Tinubu believe in, after all why did he assist GEJ to win 2011 election, whereas Ribadu was there... A stooge....

1 Like

Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by GboyegaD(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
He is indeed a man to look out for. He isn't counting on the church's votes alone and he is going about canvassing for votes and convincing people about what he and Buhari has to offer.

1 Like

Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by TI1919(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
There is nothing brilliance about him and his office, he is just a stooge in the current politics and the aim is just to win the Christian vote from the South West region nothing more for him...

My question for him is that: Did God want him to contest as a vice President?

They will fail reason is that they are being sponsored by people whose life God is not please with but they claim to be saint on a broad day light...

GEJ is not claiming to be good I love him so he should continue my one vote and that of my siblings says so.

1 Like

Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
ShangoThor:
From the perspective of a neutral, whereas I normally refrain from commenting nowadays on NLAND, I could not resist drawing attention to the brilliance of this man called Osinbajo. What a remarkable formidable man.

World politics is about parity as world citizens. Nigerians have lost their credibility on a Global scale, but along comes Osinbajo, like a ray of light, providing a sense of hope. For me personally, I’m sold.

On a global scale, when this man talks and presents, foreign nations will stand to attention and take note. He will restore our credibility. I viewed the TownHall meeting in the US yesterday and I was almost in tears. It is time to give the cerebral a chance to rectify things in our Nation State.

Check out how this humble man proffers comprehensive detailed solutions in this clip, absolutely amazing.

Bros don't just get emotional; critically analyse their words before drawing your conclusion.

FYI, Fayemi and Gbajabiamila, both of APC, speak better than Osibade. Yet both are emotional speaking con artists soaked in the pool of corruption. Lawyers, Public Relation Officers, and Inspirational Speakers are known to TALKKKKK plenty; and do little or NOTHING.

Do not allow these con artists work on your weak emotion. You are a man; think about his alliance with LUCIFER TINUBU, think about his achievements in his Immediate environment.

TALKING do not make one a good leader.
Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by kennkachio: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
The hood does not make the monk,and never will Jordan be Jerico. Osibanjo is just like others. Tinubu associates is the same with him,no exoneration yet.
Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by razid: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
ShangoThor:

My brother I can understand how you feel. I watched the event and I asked myself why is Nigeria cursed not to have the best at the helms of affair. You don't need to be told that this man is passionate about the Nigerian Project. But the problem with we Nigerians is that we hardly take notice of our benefactor; we prefer to sacrifice our all for those exploiting us.

It's a tragedy for us that we must overcome. Nigeria is blessed with people that can make it the envy of every nations in the world. I keep praying to God to open our minds to recognize greatness and be open to it.
Re: The Brilliance Of Osinbajo by ShangoThor(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
I was kind of hoping people would at least listen to the content of the clip, listen to his solutions, and ideas that would influence his policies. They are extremely cogent.

His ideas in terms of constitutional reform; checks and balances in the system; measures against waste and mismanagement; job creation for graduates; a workforce competing on a global scale for jobs in certain spheres; ideas to boost the economy; boosting development and the economy amongst others.

The enemies of reason and paid propagandists are trying to prevent us from having this dialogue. Can we focus on issues only PLEASE!

(1) (Reply)

Blame PDP Governors If GEJ Losses The Election - Chief Edet Nkpubre / Jonathan’s Dangerous Alliance With OPC, Massob--------punch Editorial Board / Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.