Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity (988 Views)

It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by NewsHub: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2015
A great man defined insanity as "doing the same thing over and expecting a different result".

If we are to analyse this definition and relate it to the forth coming general elections, we would understand better what it means to be insane.

Watch this!

President Jonathan has been the president for about 6 years now without any meaningful 'transformation' yet somebody still wants that to continue while expecting a different result
Now that is insanity!!!

The outgoing president just presented his vision for another four years "if" voted in. Now i ask myself and fellow reasonable normal Nigerians one question.

Should the president be talking about vision at this time No! What he should be telling us is how he intends to build on a working vision. We should be talking about vision accomplishment and not setting of visions.

I know one of the Jonathanians would say while presenting the vision he made a statement that his plans is to build on the platform he has laid.

Very good! But the issue is there are no platforms. The only available platforms are massive corruption, unemployment, high degree of cluelessness and visionlessness, an untamed "Shipoppotamus" as wife, a Femi Fani Kayode that talks from both sides of his mouth, a platform where "stealing is not corruption", crippling economy, inflation, dollar sharing for votes, sharing billions to touts and militants, etc.

The truth is President Jonathan dissappointed Nigerians. He could have achieved a lot if he had a vision four years ago.

The measurement of performance in governance is a plot of achievement against available resources.

Now it is possible that President Jonathan is a good man, but in terms of performance he has failed. It is his abysmal performance that gave strength to the opposition...i tell you the truth if Jonathan had performed APC and Buhari wouldn't have gotten this level of acceptance.

I have made up my mind to vote Buhari and i challenge any supporter of President Jonathan to give me just 2 reasons why i should vote Jonathan. I have had meaningful conversations with some people where i offerd the same challenge but non has been able to come up with anything.

So i have decided to use my PVC to send GEJ #Back2Otuoke because i can't be planning to continue with the same thing yet expecting a different result. That would be insanity.

I call on Jonathanians to convince me otherwise with sensible reasons and not with insults like FFK and Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by Desteenee(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Then not voting for GEJ is a sign of Kolomental grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by prevail23(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2015
u have been talking abt "change" "change" "change"..
is it only buhari that can bring change?
the reason y we will vote for #GEJ is because we believe he will "change" if he was a failure in the past tenure!
when u cheat on ur girlfriend and u later ask for forgiveness, is it not for the fact that she believes u will "change" dat y she's giving u a second chance
#GEJ #ALL #THE #WAY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by NewsHub: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
prevail23:
u have been talking abt "change" "change" "change"..
is it only buhari that can bring change?
the reason y we will vote for #GEJ is because we believe he will "change" if he was a failure in the past tenure!
when u cheat on ur girlfriend and u later ask for forgiveness, is it not for the fact that she believes u will "change" dat y she's giving u a second chance
#GEJ #ALL #THE #WAY!

Hahahaha. Relating failing a contry with cheating on a girl

You asked a very good question and i will answer you. No! It is not only Buhari that can bring change but that is the only viable alternative at the moment. If Buhari would be the one to change the present state of things in the country then let him take the lead.
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by NewsHub: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Desteenee:
Then not voting for GEJ is a sign of Kolomental grin
Hahahahaha
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
shut up! you are a sick Man.
GET till 2019
no vacancy in Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by NewsHub: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
shut up! you are a sick Man.
GET till 2019
no vacancy in Aso Rock.

I wrote this without the intention of insulting anyone here on Nairaland, but it's obvious that might not be possible. You know your comment is a confirmation of how retarded your mind is.
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by ej77: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Take it or not there is no vacancy in Aso Rock.
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by tim1256(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
#Passing by. I have never seen GEJ or GMB ruling Nigeria, I patiently await the coming of the military
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by Ngokafor(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewsHub:
A great man defined insanity as "doing the same thing over and expecting a different result".

If we are to analyse this definition and relate it to the forth coming general elections, we would understand better what it means to be insane.

Watch this!

President Jonathan has been the president for about 6 years now without any meaningful 'transformation' yet somebody still wants that to continue while expecting a different result
Now that is insanity!!!

The outgoing president just presented his vision for another four years "if" voted in. Now i ask myself and fellow reasonable normal Nigerians one question.

Should the president be talking about vision at this time No! What he should be telling us is how he intends to build on a working vision. We should be talking about vision accomplishment and not setting of visions.

I know one of the Jonathanians would say while presenting the vision he made a statement that his plans is to build on the platform he has laid.

Very good! But the issue is there are no platforms. The only available platforms are massive corruption, unemployment, high degree of cluelessness and visionlessness, an untamed "Shipoppotamus" as wife, a Femi Fani Kayode that talks from both sides of his mouth, a platform where "stealing is not corruption", crippling economy, inflation, dollar sharing for votes, sharing billions to touts and militants, etc.

The truth is President Jonathan dissappointed Nigerians. He could have achieved a lot if he had a vision four years ago.

The measurement of performance in governance is a plot of achievement against available resources.

Now it is possible that President Jonathan is a good man, but in terms of performance he has failed. It is his abysmal performance that gave strength to the opposition...i tell you the truth if Jonathan had performed APC and Buhari wouldn't have gotten this level of acceptance.

I have made up my mind to vote Buhari and i challenge any supporter of President Jonathan to give me just 2 reasons why i should vote Jonathan. I have had meaningful conversations with some people where i offerd the same challenge but non has been able to come up with anything.

So i have decided to use my PVC to send GEJ #Back2Otuoke because i can't be planning to continue with the same thing yet expecting a different result. That would be insanity.

I call on Jonathanians to convince me otherwise with sensible reasons and not with insults like FFK and Fayose.

...Mr man,nobody has the time to give you any reason to vote your illiterate idol..buhari..

..do whatever pleases you,but i can assure you that there are millions of Nigetians who detest buhari and would vote Jonathan,not because he is wonderful,but because buhari is a terrible option for them...me included.

....keep your fingers crossed cos the d-day is just two days away..cheers.

1 Like

Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by deji68: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
and your view is a sign of extremism.... cool cool

NewsHub:

Watch this!

Now that is insanity!!!

Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by stevecantrell: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
tim1256:
#Passing by. I have never seen GEJ or GMB ruling Nigeria, I patiently await the coming of the military

Abi ooooo !
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by danyegbule: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] @OP go and sit down and be sensitive for once. I thought you were different, never knew that it runs in your lineage. Ewu hausa
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by NewsHub: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ngokafor:

...Mr man,nobody has the time to give you any reason to vote your illiterate idol..buhari..

..do whatever pleases you,but i can assure you that there are millions of Nigetians who detest buhari and would vote Jonathan,not because he is wonderful,but because buhari is a terrible option for them...me included.

....keep your fingers crossed cos the d-day is just two days away..cheers.

You won't give any reasons not because you don't have the time but because there are NO reasons to give.

And you think millions don't detest Jonathan Funny!
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by NewsHub: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyegbule:
[color=#990000][/color] @OP go and sit down and be sensitive for once. I thought you were different, never knew that it runs in your lineage. Ewu hausa

Sensitive? Between you and i who is insensitive?
I am not Hausa for your information. Keep tribe aside and accept the truth.

Ewu I will let that pass.
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by iphanyiuma(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Then voting for GMB will also be a sign of brain dysfunction...cos you will also be doing the same thing over again since he was once a lousy tyrant angryangry
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by iphanyiuma(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyegbule:
lift up your hands n close your eyes wanna pray for you.....let the spirit of sense flow in your life in jesus name amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by Acidosis(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewsHub:

[s]

Watch this!

Now that is insanity!!!

I call on Jonathanians to convince me otherwise with sensible reasons and not with insults like FFK and Fayose. [/s]

Cry me a river.

Madness or NOT; GEJ it is!!
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by AdeniyiA(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
How I wish there's another credible nd popular candidate undecided
Re: Voting For Jonathan Is A Sign Of Insanity by fresh15: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC Presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari through his utterances, actions and inaction have shown that he's a religious fanatic, tribal bigot, hypocrite, corrupt, deceitful, violent, clueless and knows nothing about global economics. The Holy Bible says "from the bottom of the heart, the mouth speaketh." Buhari has consistently shown who he truly is, as listed below:

1. "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country.” - Buhari (News24, August 27, 2001)

2. "If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon will all be soaked in blood." - Buhari (Vanguard May 15, 2012)

3. “The last general election was anything but free and fair. The only political parties that could complain of election rigging are those parties that lacked the resources to rig.” - Buhar (First Speech after Military Coup, 31 December, 1983)

4. "No no no, Abacha did not steal Nigeria's money." - Buhari (10th Anniversary of Abacha's death)

5. "The declaration of state of emergency in three Northern states of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe is a grave injustice against the North." - Buhari (Liberty Radio, June 2, 2013)

6. "I live on borrowing. I borrowed from the banks to build the house in Daura and the one in Abuja and Kano. The bank then was Barclays, now Union Bank." - Buhari (The SUN Exclusive Interview, December 24, 2012)

7. “When the Niger Delta militants started their activities in the South-South, they were invited by the late President Umaru Yar’adua. An aircraft was sent to them and their leaders met with the late President in Aso Rock and discussed issues. They were given money and a training scheme was introduced for their members. But when the Boko Haram emerged in the north, members of the sect were killed”. - Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna May 14 2012)

8. "Muslims should only vote those who will promote Islam. We are more than the Christians if you add our Muslim brothers in the West."- Buhari (Liberty Radio Kaduna, 2003)

9. “This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president.” – Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int'l Conference Centre, Abuja)

10. "I'll stabilize oil market if elected." - Buhari (Channels TV Interview, 2014)

11. “Why should Christians be concerned when Muslim cut off their limbs? After all, the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christian. So why should Christians bother about it?? – Buhari (Liberty Radio, Kaduna 2003)

12. "I will not have office of the first lady if I'm elected president.” – Buhari (2014)

13. "If There Is a repeat of the Civil War again, I will kill more Igbos to save the country." - Buhari (BBC Hausa Service, 2015)

14. “I can die for the cause of Islam if necessary. We are prepared to fight another civil war. We cannot be blackmailed into killing Sharia.” – Muhammadu Buhari (Freedom House, 2000)

15. I’ll make Naira equal in value to dollar." - Muhammadu Buhari (Vanguard, March 23, 2015) Is this the man you want to waste your votes on? I doubt it. ‪#‎VoteGEJ‬ ‪#‎GEJTill2019‬

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC / Photos : Buhari OFFICIALLY Casts His Vote At Katsina polling station / Jonathan Should Declare Curfew In Rivers State Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.