Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

(photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus (56661 Views)

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved / Is OAU Still African Most Beautiful Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Iykebestbt(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Amen
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Thats why we are called great Ife...
For learning and culture.

2 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by eromspete(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
lemme just be laffing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Na wa for beautiful campus.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Bonapart(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This campus is very rickety and not breathtaking angry if this is the best africa has to offer then we are truly monkeys
the most foolish human on earth is you. No offence i prefer a monkey to you bruh. Remember no offence
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by tall2ce(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2015
have u been to Ahmad Bello University,Zaria, Kaduna. Have u seen d kotangora square, the Congo campus. U go hear am

2 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Dunsin89:
Victor I am not impresed with this thread of yours at all. At this point, ihave been doubting whether you are a real, bonafide student of the school. How can you be so dull and myopic in your thinking such that you uploaded a low quality and one sided pix of only faculty of agric building building thus, neglecting other beautiful areas. In fact you really don't know how many people you have misinformed with this. You are such a fanatical, finick, feline and foolish for this ''yeye'' thread of yours. Moroon. #thumbs down

The Mod that brought it to front page should be fired with fire to his right ball.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by coolluk(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Stop deceiving urself @poster

alexandria university egypt and university of nairobi respectively

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Eonuegbu25: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by donshaddow(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Dumbest thread ever sent to the front page.

I rest my case.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by gunners160(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
click like if d op mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Dammytrager(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Great ife
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by xbernardx(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha

Atleast he made fp

Dunsin89:
Victor I am not impresed with this thread of yours at all. At this point, ihave been doubting whether you are a real, bonafide student of the school. How can you be so dull and myopic in your thinking such that you uploaded a low quality and one sided pix of only faculty of agric building building thus, neglecting other beautiful areas. In fact you really don't know how many people you have misinformed with this. You are such a fanatical, finick, feline and foolish for this ''yeye'' thread of yours. Moroon. #thumbs down

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Mhizizzy(f): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2015
I Rep great ife to d fullest
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Bitterleafsoup: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Katdaddy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

That's beauty.
Hahaha when it was first built right? Show us recent pics......
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by osquareone: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2015
FUT Minna Wil convince u..
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by abila122: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
THE SEC. SCHOOL I WENT TO IS FINER THAN THAT
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by fboycaestro(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
op you must be high on kerosene....go to Kenya,SA,Tunisia and Egypt you will see better campus
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by tunjisanmi(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
OP. U av just done a great disservice to the beauty of Great Ife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
lonelydora:
At my age, I don't comment on topics like this.

My bro I feel you too much. Maybe the OP should travel just a little. I don't mean much oooo. Just a little. Lol

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by awesomet1(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2015
[size=18pt]In Africa Have you seen and been to the University of Cape Town?[/size]

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by slap1(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2015
Do not insult Africa!
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by ddefoe: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2015
If u know the University of witwaterstrand and Pretoria University all in south Africa and many more University across Africa like Cairo University,the University of Legon and Makarere University etc. U call this beautiful,ignorance is indeed a terible thing...

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2015
That's the most beautiful campus in OSUN state, no doubt
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by emmasege: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Dunsin89:
Good response! I hope a bona fide student of OAU will take this up and inform the world that OAU is at least the most beautiful campus in Nigeria. UI is equally beautiful but OAU pass am o. Am an alumnus of both schools and I can authoritatively say this anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2015
If you said Nigeria, there is a chance i'd believe you but Africa? . . You been to ghana?
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2015
GGREAT IFE...GREAT IFE
AFRICA MOST BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS !
CULTURE, VIGILANT,PROGRESSIVE
ALUTA AGAINST ALL OPPRESSOR ,
FORWARD EVER BACKWARD NEVER ,
FOR LEARNING AND CULTURE,SPORT AND STRUGLE ,
GREAT IFE!!! GREAT !!! , I LOVE YOU
THERE IS ONLY ONE GREAT IFE IN THE UNIVERSE ,
ANOTHER GREAT IFE IS A COUNTERFEIT
GREAT !!! GREAT !!! GREAT !!! GREAT !!! GREAT !!!

EVERY FORM OF BAD BELLE IS ALLOWED tongue grin

Btw the op should pls throw his phone away kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by suptol(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2015
So u call this beautiful ? Mtcheww undecided
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2015
I just don't know what is wrong with most Nairalanders amd mods these days o. even the small DSPG I finish from fine pass that thrash.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Missmossy(f): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
OAU is beautiful but certainly not the most beautiful though!
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
in buhari's tone-......kai wa nna makaranta I am berry berry veautipul..

2 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Beautiful indeed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.