Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa (1014 Views)

All Government Institutions Are Corrupt – Osinbajo / 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by DeviIhimself: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
The former Governor of Sokoto State, Attahiru Bafarawa in an interview with Vanguard, spoke on why he is mobilizing 10m Northerners in the 17 States of Southern Nigeria for President Goodluck Jonathan. He expressed optimism in a favorable outcome for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the presidential elections on March, 28. He said the APC challenge was a mere mirage that fades off at a closer glance. “I see APC as a situation where you mix a bucket of water and detergent. There will be a bubble but after some minutes, the bubble goes down. That is how I see the APC when compared to the PDP” “All the people saying Jonathan doesn’t have support in the North are not being fair to northerners. The APC are more in the papers than on ground. Go to the North and meet the average northerner on the street to know their pulse about Jonathan.” Bafarawa stated that Arewa Initiative for Peaceful Co-existence in Southern Nigeria, AIPCN’s support for Jonathan is not to give him support in person but, to give the nation a support. He stressed the need for continuity, urging Nigerians to disregard this “change mantra” stating that there is a big difference between being digital and analogue. “For whatever reason, we must give President Jonathan a pass mark for these four years he has been in-charge. He inherited a broken country enmeshed in insecurity and he has been able to manage the country to be united. We have to give him the necessary support to ensure he continues to bring sanity to the system.” “Therefore, our reason to support Jonathan is not to give him support in person, but to give the nation a support. He has started, so, let us encourage him. By the time you disengage him and you bring a new comer, he starts all over again. Continuity is very important here. Let us not be carried away by this change mantra. There is a very big difference between digital and analogue.” “There is no way you can say someone who has been absent from governance in the last 26 years will do magic. Jonathan’s experience as a deputy governor, governor, vice president and president is huge. If given another four years, there is no doubt that he will perform better and make a lot of difference.” He said that those contesting Jonathan’s achievements in the North should take a trip to the different Northern States to do some personal assessments of the president’s contributions to the developments of each state. The ex-Governor opined that talking about fighting corruption was hypocritical and laughable. He said the PDP would not be talking about party interests but the interests of the nation. “When APC is talking about fighting corruption, I just wonder and laugh. The party itself is corrupt. I want to ask, where do they get the money to fund their party? It seems they are getting their money from the contributions of the State Governors controlled by APC states. “Using State Government money to hire jets for their candidate who they claim is not corrupt, raises a lot of questions.” The former Governor initiated the AIPCN, to in the Delta State capital Asaba to endorse President Jonathan’s re-election as well as to create a platform for Northerners who were born in the South to have a voice and be fully integrated into the societies they find themselves in. He also noted that it would be the first step towards actual unity in Nigeria because this initiative would be the first of its kind since independence. You may also like: Our Railway is Back!

http://www.newsstandngr.com/news/buhari-and-his-party-are-corrupt-bafarawa/

http://www.post-nigeria.com/buhari-and-his-party-are-corrupt-bafarawa/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by TI1919(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by dein77(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
GBAM! ! I couldn't agree more with all the points that were raised by him. APC is the assemblage of the strangest of bedfellows!

It shall not win; it shall not prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by DeviIhimself: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
dein77:
GBAM! ! I couldn't agree more with all the points that were raised by him. APC is the assemblage of the strangest of bedfellows!

It shall win; it shall not prosper.

Tinubu is the corruption in Chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by dein77(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Tinubu is the corruption in Chief

And then some broom wavers would have me believe GMB will unilaterally throw him in jail! Epic delusion!
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by politricks: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Please has anybody found out if the amount Jim Nwobodo stole is enough to buy a Peugoet? I heard it was millions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by DeviIhimself: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
dein77:

And then some broom wavers would have me believe GMB will unilaterally throw him in jail! Epic delusion!

They just sweet talking just to clinch power but the good people of Nigerians won't allow it
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by stebell(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
The only line I like much is wen he said we shud see APC like a bucket of water mixed with detergent, it will bubble after sometyms the bubbles dies down.

I think that shud go for the best definition of APC.

GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by judiciarypalava: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nigeria on the move again
Looking for mr president
GEJ Na our man oh

Vote GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by DeviIhimself: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
stebell:
The only line I like much is wen he said we shud see APC like a bucket of water mixed with detergent, it will bubble after sometyms the bubbles dies down.

I think that shud go for the best definition of APC.

GEJ till 2019.

Yes it makes sense

An average Northerner sees beyond sentiments and bigotry

Gej remains the best president
eversince 1960

Btw

Nairaland is definitely being handled by incompetent mods clamping down all pro pdp post but won’t waste time to push any jack that is pro apc to front page

Well all these will become irrelevant when Gej will be sworn in

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by Eyop: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ishilove,don't this deserve front page angry
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by kingslly(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Judging from the kind of propaganda and lies sold by APC its very obvious that they dont have our interest at heart,all they want is power, imagine arguing and stating that GMB will go for second tenure when he hasnt even won d election yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by DeviIhimself: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
kingslly:
Judging from the kind of propaganda and lies sold by APC its very obvious that they dont have our interest at heart,all they want is power, imagine arguing and stating that GMB will go for second tenure when he hasnt even won d election yet.

Bro it's called moral boosting they know they are already failing

Nigerians are beyond mere propaganda

Btw

Elrufai just said that there is nothing like peace in this election

Read

http://www.newsstandngr.com/politics/this-election-will-be-bloody-elrufai/
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by DeviIhimself: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by integralng: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
TI1919:
grin
This Bafarawa is a clown...How many votes did he garner for himself when he contested 2007 presidential election?286,224 or also(0.82% of the total votes.)Now because he has seen an ATM in Jona,he is reeling out vain figures he will mobilise for him...I will congratulate him if he helps the Otuokean PhD holder garner up to 20% in Sokoto...Awon oniyeye...
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by DeviIhimself: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
integralng:
This Bafarawa is a clown...How many votes did he garner for himself when he contested 2007 presidential election?286,224 or also(0.82% of the total votes.)Now because he has seen an ATM in Jona,he is reeling out vain figures he will mobilise for him...I will congratulate him if he helps the Otuokean PhD holder garner up to 20% in Sokoto...Awon oniyeye...

Wait, watch how Gej will win this election you go cry

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by DeviIhimself: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
They can't stop us

We are winning this election

Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa by 234GT(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
The logical man has spoken.
Get behind the president or get lost.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Cannot Be Compared To Our Previous Leaders / What If GEJ Looses? / So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.