Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria (1020 Views)

Ipob’s Threat Forces Bishops To Flee Anambra / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria by Here2BustnScrew: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2015
A recent recording has surfaced where Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State was quoted as saying he was ready to travel outside the country, even permanently, if the All Progressives Congress (APC) loses the election.

Governor Amaechi, who is the director of the APC presidential campaign organisation made the revelation while addressing an unspecified gathering said that he already had contacts at the embassy, and even had an offer for permanent residency.

He said: “Anybody who says Goodluck (President Jonathan) would jail Amaechi, just put your ears on the ground, embassies are ready to give me visas.

“If you want, I can show you a paper there (points), one of them sent me a form to fill if I want permanent residency, in Europe… I can give you.

“As soon as I finish, I enter plane, I’m out of the country, so you people can be battling here”

Watch the video below:
http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-governor-amaechi-ready-flee-watch-video/?utm_content=buffer3a5d0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria by olas24u(f): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Old news
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria by missbehave247(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2015
grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria by okenwa(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2015
ops.
you think you can rubbish the man's image and reputation just because you people/PDP loosed.you can't fool us here
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria by darksuit(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Don't be silly
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria by KenJak(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2015
olas24u:
Old news

It is not only Old, It is also stupid and insane.
Re: EXCLUSIVE! Gov Amaechi Set To Flee Nigeria by Here2BustnScrew: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
this is just the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

SEE How PDP Rigged The Election In Rivers State Openly / Fashola Writes Emotive Letter To Lagosians / Bolanle Ambode: One Half Of The New Lagos Power Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.