Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) (46742 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / Atiku Abubakar Was Once A Custom Officer. (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by kindnyce(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Very corrupt and hypocritic

He once said..telephone are not meant for the poor.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Dos of u shouting david mark, and calling him a gallant man, am sure dat non of u hav been 2 benue state. David mark has bin a senator since 1999 yet his state is an eyesore. Go there and see d pitiable condition of benue state before showering him wit undeserved praises.
likewise what has Boo.hari done for Daura not to talk of Katsina ......mteeew
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Codedworld1: 12:31am On Mar 17, 2015
now a bloody civilian.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by sexyjob(m): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Dos of u shouting david mark, and calling him a gallant man, am sure dat non of u hav been 2 benue state. David mark has bin a senator since 1999 yet his state is an eyesore. Go there and see d pitiable condition of benue state before showering him wit undeserved praises.
Is he the governor of Benue state
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
David Mark is part of the cabals holding Nigeria in captivity. A man who does not give a damn and likes to have things his own way to the detriment of Nigerians.
His people should vote him out and make sure he does not return to the upper legislative chamber.
I wonder when his people will wake up from their slumber
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2015
tit:
gallant!
he kick buhari ass in 1985!
ha ha ha ha

carry on sir!
2019 acerta!
you always never make sense.. Why?

Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:02am On Mar 17, 2015
sexyjob:

Is he the governor of Benue state
must he be the governor before doing something for his state?imagine 19 yrs in the senate?people like you killed Nigeria

Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by haul: 1:03am On Mar 17, 2015
KelvinC1:
Na my village man..
But i never chop him 5naira b4..
Him stingy die.. Ask any idoma person..
#ADOYII
bros why una dey vote this man every time why is he in senate since 1999 if I see igede people we they southwest dey farm in pain I curse the day mark represented that state. how gullible can the benuens get
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Franchise21(m): 1:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by negroG(m): 1:21am On Mar 17, 2015
THE AMALGAMATION OF THE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF nIGERIA IN 1914 WAS MADE TO LAST FOR 100 YEARS.THE 100 YEARS EXPIRED ON 31ST DECEMBER 2013. NOW,WE SAY NO TO nIGERIA!! WE SAY NO TO nIGERIAN FRAUD. WE SAY NO ELECTION.WE SAY NO TO THE CONTINUATION OF THIS FRAUDULENT CONTRAPTION CONCOCTED BY FREDERICK LUGARD WORKING FOR THE bRITISH CRIMINALS. WE HEREBY STAND AGAINST ANY ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND. DO NOT VOTE COME 28TH MARCH. BOYCOTT THIS SHAMBOLIC ELECTION.STAY AT HOME.SAVE YOUR GENERATION.SAVETHE FUTURE OF THE UNBORN.SAVE THE FUTURE OF OUR LAND FROM THE INVASION OF VIRULENT JIHADIST iSLAM . PLEASE THROW AWAY THE PVC IF YOU HAVE ANY.SIT AT HOME AND DO NOT VOTE.LET THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY KNOW THAT WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH nIGERIA ANY MORE,THEN LEAVE THE REST.
LISTEN TO RADIO BIAFRA TO KNOW THE WAY FORWARD. Radio Biafra is on:
Channel CHK 97.6 FM ON YOUR RADIO IF YOU LIVE IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES: ONITSHA,NNEWI, ENUGU,ABA, PH, Owerri, Nwangele, Nkwerre, Ntigha, Orlu, Igweocha, oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Ideato, ozubulu, Nnewi, Etiti, Okigwe, Mbano, Ngwa and its environ tune in to CHk 97.6 biafra FM ......for others living outside this locations, http:// www.liveonlinera dio.net/ english/ rbl-world.htm, ON TUNEIN SEARCH FOR radio biafra, www.biafraresto ration.com, www.forum.radio biafra.co, radiobiafra.co, ipob.org, www.biafravoice .com, http:// www.rblworld.tv/, indigenouspeopl eofbiafra.org, rbl www.peopleofbia fra.org, also on AMOS 1, 2, 3 and 5 SATELLITE, EUTELSAT, ARABSAT and DAARSAT or any free to air decoder .....Numbers to call during broadcast are +442081339976, +2348168613291,+2348173813596,+447831308376 VIBER...+2349094665824 and radiobiafra1 and radiobiafra for skype .....
NOTE: THIS IS NOT massob(The uwazuruike criminal organization using Biafra to enrich himself). WE ARE THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA(IPOB),ANSWERING BIAFRANS WORLDWIDE.WE ARE LEGAL AS AN INDIGENOUS PEOPLE RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS CHARTER ON THE RIGHT OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE FOR SELF DETERMINATION.
JOIN THE REVOLUTION TO RESTORE THE DIGNITY OF THE BLACK RACE IN GENERAL
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by proudlykwaran: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2015
When we see photos like this, thought Nigerians will reflect and avoid making any military man a president again, alas they still want to enter the woods again.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by osamaBUSH(m): 1:43am On Mar 17, 2015
shininglite:
David mark is an educated ex military officer dat has served dis country well ,not lyk dat sick old illiterate certificateless cattle warlord
omo see vex. Take am easy naw grin
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:04am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=tit post=31687919]gallant!
ha ha ha ha

carry on sir!
2019 acerta![He Kick buhari ass na english?]
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:06am On Mar 17, 2015
cyril83:

Are you by any chance denigrating buhari's achievements and impact on the nation as a military man? David mark was just an ordinary officer who had never handled riffle on the front field.
What are yu sayin?
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Greatken007(m): 2:20am On Mar 17, 2015
History made us to understand that David Mark was d most brilliant military officer during his time.... Remember what Buhari did to him , denying him his rightful position by saying David Mark was not a true northern that they needed a Northern Northerner for d then position...
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by enomakos(m): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2015
the senate na david mark papa house
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by GentleToks(m): 2:55am On Mar 17, 2015
The worst and worthless Senate President ever in the history of Nigeria. Mr everything goes!!!

Can you imagine a senate president saying "mobile phone are not meant to be used by everybody. These sorts of human being would have prefer d only extremely expensive phones so as to stop poor people from having access to what they have access to.

I remember Nnamani and Okadigbo....... These guys would have kept Jonathan wasteful spending under control. Can u imagine Obanikoro becoming a Federal minister for Christ sake after that evidence, Jesus!!! I just pity the coming generation; the present day politicians have already finished this present generation.

Go on the street of Lagos and Abuja and see able young men striving for unavailable success and financial freedom which have been cornered by these kinds of people; David mark.

In a sane society, these kinds of people are treated like someone with Leprosy but in my own country called Nigeria, they are well celebrated and adored by the same wasted generation.

I remember when these guys(David mark, Babaginda etc) were all growing up in this country, this country gave them that opportunity of becoming "who they are today". The platform to strive for success and get the result, not strive for success without any possibility of getting anything out of the painful struggle which the youths of today have been subjected into.

These guys were given position of federal ministers at age of 29 during their days, but today, at age of 29, you are either sleeping behind your mum, being fed by your parents or still struggling through Colleges. What a pity!!!!! Come to Holborn Private College in UK and see the lives of these politicians' children, you ll cry for the ones on the street of Lagos and Abuja........
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by babadem2much(m): 3:28am On Mar 17, 2015
I don't blame those praising him for obvious reasons.
1. They where not born when he was still serving under GMB as a Governor before n after d coup that still serve under the regime of IBB as minister of communication.
2. Ask any military man if he is happy with Mark been in the upper chamber as the President of the sanate.
3. Please go to his home town Otukpo and see the living condition of his people, i don't talk of the state cuz the Governor is dea.
4 this man is not sincere from his youth, if i lie ask his grandfather

Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by 1stola: 3:30am On Mar 17, 2015
tit:
gallant!
ha ha ha ha

carry on sir!
2019 acerta!
You are such a rétard.
How did thi one kicked buhari's ąss in 1985?
Please get a job.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by bamite(m): 3:54am On Mar 17, 2015
nwaanambra1:

stvpid slowpoke i hope u r aware that david mark served as governor of Niger state under buhari's government! cheesy

keep exposing your illiteracy to the whole world while calling another man that has achieved what your entire linage both past, present and future can never achieve an illiterate!

itimpataka! angry

quote me and go blind! if u get liver try quoting me and see what will befall you bloody slowpoke! angry angry

chai.. Take it easy nw bros.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 17, 2015
tit:
gallant!
ha ha ha ha

carry on sir!
2019 acerta!
How, pls am interested to know. What did he do to him in 1985?
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by experimentist: 4:58am On Mar 17, 2015
I hate this motherfuckerr with passion
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by bisi16(m): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2015
shininglite:
David mark is an educated ex military officer dat has served dis country well ,not lyk dat sick old illiterate certificateless cattle warlord
Ewu Gambia!
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Scatterboss(m): 5:42am On Mar 17, 2015
tit:
gallant!
ha ha ha ha

carry on sir!
2019 acerta!

Only God knows why you are so dull, i pity your kids.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by pure2012soul(m): 6:04am On Mar 17, 2015
MrFairplay4ume:

Oh! i thought David Mark should belong to the past too he also help in truncating our democracy.
If buhari that cannot boast of a secondary school certificate is still gunning for president, then leave Gen. Mark alone
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by chichriso: 6:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by mryusuffga(m): 6:06am On Mar 17, 2015
corrupt leaders that want to die in office

Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by tolexy007(m): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2015
shininglite:
Haba! d man offend u b4?
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Yinkagbo(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

I dey tell u,if u enter that state....u will almost start dey cry.......God dey sha.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Xavier9ja(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2015
ratchetwrench:
This guy is one of the most corrupt politician in the world. The other day they showed a police station in his home town otukpo it looked like a poultry cage. Since this guy became senator in 1999 and Senate president in 2007, what has Benue state benefitted from him?
this same police station u are talking about is situated in his fathers compound opposite my family home in otukpo. wtf. DAT station is an eyesore. but David mark is an intelligent politician though not like ffk, fayose. he don't make unnecessary noise. just a smooth criminal
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
likewise what has Boo.hari done for Daura not to talk of Katsina ......mteeew
Is buhari a governor or senator, does buhari receive any federal allocation for d pple of daura? fyi buhari is just a common man like u lookin 2 change tins wen elected into office, david mark on d oda hand is number 3 man in nigeria wat has he done for his pple?

Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State