Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) (46737 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / Atiku Abubakar Was Once A Custom Officer. (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2015
sexyjob:

Is he the governor of Benue state
He's d senate president of nigeria, he has d power to change tins in his God forsaken state.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Pamcrest(f): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
One of the numerous theives in nigeria that refuses to leave the corridor of power.From kahaki to agbada or safari suit a theif is a theif.

He is even gunning for presidency mr telephone is not meant for the poor.I don't blame him rather i blame those that keep on voting for him to return to the senate yet nothing to show for it.

Did u say vote him? Naaaah. He's simply d Plantation master who lords it over everybody. All his so called victories at d polls were challenged in court where he conveniently wriggles his way out via inducement of d tribunal members, d staggering settlement he offers his challengers is too tempting n many of them simply take d money n step down or back out of d case altogether. The people are helpless n hapless, what can they do?
What has his people benefitted from him? He didn't bring d dividends of democracy to them, only to his own pocket. His golf course at Oturkpo is d only avenue where he offers employment to d youths....don't ask me what they do there?
Anyway he is scheming to be d next President by 2019. Fingers crossed!
My humble submission
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by idu1(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2015
saintTim:
I hate GEJ government (too much corruption) but I just have to vote for him

Do so dear nigerians
you are hopeless then...
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by ojtech8291: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2015
cyril83:

Are you by any chance denigrating buhari's achievements and impact on the nation as a military man? David mark is just an ordinary officer who had never handled riffle on the front field.
D MARK is a great General in nigeria army. He passed through defence school. Y is that g sani abacha gave him a chase from nigeria? Go and learn more about David mark.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by emmykk(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
David Mark is part of the cabals holding Nigeria in captivity. A man who does not give a damn and likes to have things his own way to the detriment of Nigerians.
His people should vote him out and make sure he does not return to the upper legislative chamber.
he will return to the senate again,will just have to respect the people wish.he is a matured politician.since a 72 years old man can contest for president,i see David Mark replacing GEJ come 2019
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by cogbuagu: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2015
It should be clear to all that after Jonnathan is David Mark's turn
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by jide333(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2015
cyril83:

Are you by any chance denigrating buhari's achievements and impact on the nation as a military man? David mark is just an ordinary officer who had never handled riffle on the front field.

show me the picture of your st u pid b o ko ha ri handling riffle when he was in the military? You haters just spit out rubbish without reasoning... St u p i d apc follower
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by cyril83(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2015
ojtech8291:
D MARK is a great General in nigeria army. He passed through defence school. Y is that g sani abacha gave him a chase from nigeria? Go and learn more about David mark.

Did your findings tell you that buhari joined as a recruit ?

The difference is just clear.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2015
hardbody:

He is not into charity. Go n make ur own money.
LOLZ.. Nice1 but i have mine already.. At least the next 150k will make me be a millionaire cos i have 850k already.. Bro i sware i dey JOS plateau state i dey school and i dey hustle header o.. Lol no come rob me o.. I like ya motivative words though.. #ADOYII
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Gwazah(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2015
cyril83:

you mean a man who rose to the rank Brigadier general in the army never handled rifle? Try harder next time.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by cyril83(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2015
jide333:

show me the picture of your st u pid b o ko ha ri handling riffle when he was in the military? You haters just spit out rubbish without reasoning... St u p i d apc follower

You must be a baby or still in your mama's womb to remember that buhari led the nigerian army to push back the chadian forces in 70s
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by cyril83(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Gwazah:

you mean a man who rose to the rank Brigadier general in the army never handled rifle? Try harder next time.

On the front field. He has never gone to war.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2015
haul:
bros why una dey vote this man every time why is he in senate since 1999 if I see igede people we they southwest dey farm in pain I curse the day mark represented that state. how gullible can the benuens get
bro relax..
It is well..
No one will Live forEVER..
All idoma roads bad..
My own be say make him give us
APA STATE.. that's all.. #ADOYII
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Solozzo(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2015
David Mark is a self-centered man who said telephone is not for the poor. Imagine how he underdeveloped Nigeria when he embezzled funds meant for improving niger state and the communications ministry. Shame on David Mark!
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
sucess001:
[size=22pt]Isn't this the serial coupist who as minister of communications said mobile fone isn't for the poor?

Actually he said telephones(not mobile phones...there were no mobile phones in Nigeria in 1986) were not for the poor.

(Back then....NITEL was the main telecoms provider....and they were not too good BTW.).
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
David Mark is part of the cabals holding Nigeria in captivity. A man who does not give a damn and likes to have things his own way to the detriment of Nigerians.
His people should vote him out and make sure he does not return to the upper legislative chamber.

I don't know the type of 'Jazz' that David Mark has used to bewitch his people, but whatever it is, it is very very strong.

How can one man be running for senate for the FIFTH time in a row...and running unopposed for that matter?

This is one of the people keeping Nigeria in Bondage and, and whispering lies in the ears of President Jonathan.

I abhor the man's greedy and capricious nature...Born to rule my arse!!!
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2015
ratchetwrench:
This guy is one of the most corrupt politician in the world. The other day they showed a police station in his home town otukpo it looked like a poultry cage. Since this guy became senator in 1999 and Senate president in 2007, what has Benue state benefitted from him?

I absolutely concur!

These are the people leading president Jonathan astray with their power hungry nature.

The man is the epitome of corruption
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by kuuljay(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2015
bangiskings:
. Edeot am 100% sure this guy is a civil defense recruited by abba moro
angry grin angry grin angry ;Dbross you wicked die
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by 9cbaby(f): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2015
MRLINGTON:
The President of d senate as a Millitary man..he dint really change..he still kills nd associates with criminals
cute man
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
KelvinC1:
Na my village man..
But i never chop him 5naira b4..
Him stingy die.. Ask any idoma person..
#ADOYII
y do you keep voting for him? Are your people DAT gullible?
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by ekolina(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2015
is David mark the governor of Benue state...do expect him to use his monthly salary for the development of Benue state. kindly ask those that knew him as military governor of Niger state and they will tell you his achievement
asdfjklhaha:
Dos of u shouting david mark, and calling him a gallant man, am sure dat non of u hav been 2 benue state. David mark has bin a senator since 1999 yet his state is an eyesore. Go there and see d pitiable condition of benue state before showering him wit undeserved praises.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Justinah4real(f): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2015
members of the house of assembly are the future leaders. That place should burnt down. Their job is to share the money.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by SirWellington(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2015
MRLINGTON:

He killed urs

Cos if he didn't kill urs I see no reason why you should call him a killer. Idiot.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by komek(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Dos of u shouting david mark, and calling him a gallant man, am sure dat non of u hav been 2 benue state. David mark has bin a senator since 1999 yet his state is an eyesore. Go there and see d pitiable condition of benue state before showering him wit undeserved praises.

Is David Mark ur Governor? He is representing a Constituency and not the who Benue State. And mind you, he is a law maker.

we need to be educated on the responsibilities of this electoral office holders.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2015
aro1:
y do you keep voting for him? Are your people DAT gullible?
have you forgotten the party he is..
We didn't vote for him.. Whether he wins or lose.. The party rigs it.. Are you ok now Mr. Ungullible..
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by Gwazah(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2015
cyril83:

On the front field. He has never gone to war.
then u have never come across his profile. or if I may asked, were u there when this country was hot?
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by cyril83(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Gwazah:

then u have never come across his profile. or if I may asked, were u there when this country was hot?

When ? During civil war ?

Don't even go there because buhari impact during civil war was just awesome, if you don't know ask your grandfather.
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by cecegorz(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2015
shininglite:
David mark is an educated ex military officer dat has served dis country well ,not lyk dat sick old illiterate certificateless cattle warlord

David Mark served the country well? In your dreams ba? Please read history before mouthing rubbish.

Same David Mark as a Telecoms Minister in the 80s declared that telephone is not for the POOR (the Nigerian people).
Thereby effectively looting all the funds that was supposed to be used in laying copper phone cables across the country. If that was done, by now we'll be having uber speed DSL internet instead of this epileptic mobile internet.
Are you aware that before GSM network launched in 2001, this country of about 160 million people had only about 500 active telephone land lines?
David Mark was part and parcel of the backwardness the millitary meted out on us for decades, and he has continued in this dispensation.
Under his watch as Senate President, jobless and defenceless young graduates were lured to their deaths in a sham government job recruitment. What has he done to bring the organizers to book?
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by searay(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2015
sucess001:
[size=22pt]Isn't this the serial coupist who as minister of communications said mobile fone isn't for the poor?

So if he had his wy....how many of u wud be able to post here on NL?[/size]
He is right. Phone is not meant for the poor. If you have one consider yourself rich
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by joe17: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2015
50calibre:

This is what you call a low-life willing slave.

She applauds the men who enslaved & impoverished her and her generations to come.

With people like this allowed to roam freely, Nigeria is going nowhere!!

so what are you suggesting should her fate
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by sucess001(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2015
searay:
He is right. Phone is not meant for the poor. If you have one consider yourself rich

really?

how sensible is this?

a fone goes foe 2-3k....

so your point is that someone with 2-3k is rich?

OMG!
Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by mikkyword(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2015
op grow up and be mature, don't be myopic in your thought and spit out ravaging thread like this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin / Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State / Tinubu Meets With Yemi Idowu And Toyin Subair In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.