Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Someone Sues God.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Someone Sues God.. (826 Views)

Man Sues Neighbor For Not Getting Wife Pregnant / Chinese Man Sues Actress For Staring At Him On TV. See The Actress... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Sues God.. by blackfase(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bizzare things just wont cease happening in this crazy world. Another loonie on the loose or should we call it cruise...

Re: Someone Sues God.. by iceberylin(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Incas3
Re: Someone Sues God.. by mperoakeem(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wtf
Re: Someone Sues God.. by Wuuworld(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rapture is very near...Have mercy upon me oh Lord according to thy loving kindness..wash away my sins and makes me worthy to behold thy presence on that day....Do not allow the situations of thy Children to escape ur anointing............................Both the writer,the typist and publisher of this piece are in great trouble.....they have automatically booked an apartment in Hell.
Re: Someone Sues God.. by amme1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
madness
Re: Someone Sues God.. by blackfase(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wuuworld:
Rapture is very near...Have mercy upon me oh Lord according to thy loving kindness..wash away my sins and makes me worthy to behold thy presence on that day....Do not allow the situations of thy Children to escape ur anointing............................Both the writer,the typist and publisher of this piece are in great trouble.....they have automatically booked an apartment in Hell.

(1) (Reply)

Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin / Picture - See What A Mom Did To Her Child / Breaking NEWS!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.