Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,711 members, 7,844,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara (739 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by ozoigbondu: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
The convoy of Aisha Buhari, the wife of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, was on March 16, Monday, attacked in Ilorin, Kwara state.
Leadership reports that as a result of the act of vandalism, at least 10 vehicles were damaged.

The hoodlums attacked the convoy at the popular Ilorin film house area located close to the Emir’s palace.

Hon. Ishola Balogun-Fulani, APC chairman in the state, blamed the Peoples Democratic Party for what had happened. Commenting on the incident to journalists, he also alleged that the attack had been masterminded by one of the PDP chieftains from Kwara Central.

“We also have it on good authority that two of the PDP hoodlums have been apprehended by the police.

“We are using this medium again to call on the police and other security agencies to be on the alert and call PDP to order.”

Salihu Garba, Kwara police commissioner, confirmed the incident without saying anything about the arrests, however.

http://www.naij.com/403583-aisha-buharis-convoy-attacked-in-kwara.html
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by Abbamizy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by DickDastardly(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
T
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by thatniqqress(f): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmer

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mama Piss and PDP,nothing should happen to our incoming First Lady o! angry

Hope no one was hurt in the attack. God dey sha!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by ejikeme(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
they should let the woman be
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by politricks: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
No weapon fashioned against my first lady shall prosper. Anybody that wants her dead will die in her place.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
They are obvious angry that she has 135 million and refused to buy APC for for her husband... Why is she stingy? Or was she afraid her husband will use it to womanize.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by JEITO: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Let the blame game begin...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by dunkem21(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by alaoeri: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP & thuggery can't be separated.
Mama peace "stone anybody chanting change",
Ameachi's brother attacked by PDP's tout,
Ambodes posters destroyed by PDP errand boys in Lagos disguising under OPC,
And now this yet TANoids are saying PDP is a peaceful party, all this will be rectify come March 28.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by 1stola: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
PDP
Thugs
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by Awoofawo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nigeria ti su mi, who go dash me visa, I don packed my baggy, na visa remain. E jo e sanu mi grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by Young03(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
How e take concern me,
destroy her convoy and she buys anoda
moni dey nah

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by Ultimate300(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ayyah, nothing good comes so easily. by may 29 you be first lady.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Convoy Attacked In Kwara by francizy(m): 2:38am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
Mama Piss and PDP,nothing should happen to our incoming First Lady o! angry

Hope no one was hurt in the attack. God dey sha!

You need Jesus in your life cry

APC will always blame PDP for everything.

If their pikin shìt blood, na PDP cause am,

If man dey waka hit leg for stone, na PDP,

If them tire less, na PDP hand work,

If them purge, na PDP do am,

If flood occur for Lagos na PDP cause am,

If man dey impotent na PDP do am,

If girl miss her period, na PDP cause am,

If person die at 108, e never reach to die, na PDP kill am,

If tout for bus stop delay them for road, na PDP do,

If you play Nairabet and baba ijebu and you no win, na PDP curse you,

If papa hate pikin, na PDP handwork,

If pikin dey sell gbana for hood, na PDP send am,

Headache dey worry you? Na PDP cause am,

Because me get constipation now and na one PDP official transfer am to me like say na STI.

Wetin we never hear before?

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To The APC Governorship Aspirant Who Died In A Car Accident / Who Is Buhari / Political Parties Spend N4.9bn On Political Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.