Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS (45473 Views)

Alibaba Doubts That Comedian, Wale Gates Is 26 years Like He Claims (pictured) / Asa Asika Is Davido's New Manager / Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
OBO baddest...
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by santos876(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
yeah I agree she's beautiful...... but I don't think Davido can die for her like jack n titanic nor romeo
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
supermodel2012:
lets see ur boo o
abeg what is boo?for our place boo na monkey
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by DonaldGenes(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Wuuworld post=31690747]I know ur plan,it not gonna work out for u.....u wanna use vaseline on my boo right...?...spiritual bleeping.[/quote

Hahahahahajajaj
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nka ma'ra mma sha...
she looks like a fine Kaduna chik
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Hoii(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
supermodel2012:
lets see ur boo o
Wuuworld:
I know ur plan,it not gonna work out for u.....u wanna use vaseline on my boo right...?...spiritual bleeping.
lmao! Una no go kill person for dis NL
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by callmeJOY(f): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
supermodel2012:
It’s no news that Davido has been trying so hard to make the whole world know that he has got a new girl.

For the past few days the Owo Ni Koko crooner has been sharing pictures of his new girl, a beautiful young lady called Sira, and last night he shared yet another picture on his Instagram page with the caption ‘Zero Competition’.

Reports says they have been together for a while now as she is Guinean and an aspiring model. What do you think of her? Beautiful, Hot, and gorgeous? or Not?

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/is-davidos-babe-as-hot-as-he-claims-she-is-see-her-in-photos/
Beautiful, hot and gorgeous kiss
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
ipleddge:
Beautiful without make up,she fine pass my wife
undecided grin even though ur wife no fine,must u tell us? grin
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by henrygoody(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
She's cute, though beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Oooooh, thank God I've not seen sia buhari
And Gel tell 2019 angry
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by jackyraw09: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
abeg who get vaseline? lipsrsealed
ah promize a go return am tommorow early in the morin angry
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by ElFenomeno1: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Average
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na because of the bad habit of our Naija Babes wey make our male celebrities dey hook demselves up with other chicks for other countries. I dnt blame dem sha. Naija Babes and dia wahala too much.
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by neyur: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wuuworld:
Nwa di sharp.....Baby making sense.......#My boo fine pass her shaa.

The picture of your boo or we don't believe
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by neyur: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
santos876:
mine is more cuter dan his.....as u all know dat we both live n France and will soon get married dere

Sorry who are you,cux we don't know you here on nairaland
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by wtfCode: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
not bad
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by neyur: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bonapart:
The most foolish post ever
Oga ade is not foolish buh interesting..wouldn't you post the pictures of your babes one day whenn you become a star?
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeah she lovely.
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Very pretty in the first pic.
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Bellajay1: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
santos876:
mine is more cuter dan his.....as u all know dat we both live n France and will soon get married dere
I pray u go to dat france u've been dreaming of all dis while.......# quit dreaming & work hard....
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Bonapart(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
neyur:

Oga ade is not foolish buh interesting..wouldn't you post the pictures of your babes one day whenn you become a star?
no..... only my wife
I am a star already

1 Like

Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by FEAO1985(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
yeah she is good but without trying to sound cocky i have had way better
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by ipleddge: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided grin even though ur wife no fine,must u tell us? grin
You mean u following everyone on nairaland shocked
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
ipleddge:
You mean u following everyone on nairaland shocked
nah dem b all my followers so i followed back,i am tired of following back self cheesy
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by Kenswitch(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bro she make sense bt 4 ur mine she don fine pass all d other one's u don chop, flaunt her Pics becus na so new catch dey be.
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by tosynhovic: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
I can't believe this discussion. fyne girl talk. na waa o
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by simdam500(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Just normal. Nothing serious sad
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by joansteff(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2015
"MORE CUTER" ? U for better use french comment oooooooo
santos876:
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by donkapoze(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2015
supermodel2012:
It’s no news that Davido has been trying so hard to make the whole world know that he has got a new girl.

For the past few days the Owo Ni Koko crooner has been sharing pictures of his new girl, a beautiful young lady called Sira, and last night he shared yet another picture on his Instagram page with the caption ‘Zero Competition’.

Reports says they have been together for a while now as she is Guinean and an aspiring model. What do you think of her? Beautiful, Hot, and gorgeous? or Not?

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/is-davidos-babe-as-hot-as-he-claims-she-is-see-her-in-photos/
Re: Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS by cnougo(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2015
over sense de worry ha biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.