Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife (45281 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Bobrisky Is Threatening To Release My Tape – Yusuf Kareem / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by nlparrot: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPhPfyWmv0M?si=wk7HmDF2uhUXHhf9

Bewaji, the first wife of controversial singer Portable, has filed a petition against controversial disc jockey DJ Chicken for defamation of character and threats to life.

This comes after DJ Chicken, during a live session, claimed to have slept with her before she got married to Portable, and impregnated her. He also alleged that he was the one who deflowered her.

A video of him bragging about having sexual intercourse with her has gone viral on social media, sparking mixed reactions.

In reaction to this, Bewaji has filed a petition titled ‘Petition against Abiodun Ademola aka DJ Chicken for conspiracy, conduct likely to cause a breach of peace, character assassination, and threat to life’ to the Assistant Inspector General of Police.

She accused him of blackmailing her with claims of being in possession of a video of her sleeping with another man and sending her threatening messages

The mother of two wrote,

“Dj chicken police 👮 invite you since all these days you didn’t show up, police 👮 send you the petition on WhatsApp, you didn’t respond, even you get mind to block his number, so now go and report yourself at the police station headquarters zone 2 to prove yourself all what you say about me.”

5 Likes

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Zonefree(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Who are these people? undecided

265 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by immortalcrown(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Birds of the same feathers flock together. You can't run away from the consequences of your choices.

But wait oh! Is Portable married to the lady or is he cohabiting with her?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by GreatAutos(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2023
Wahala be like wetin again?

Why is she scared?
If it’s a mere threat then leave him alone except she knows there’s a sex tape truly.

Girls sha

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by superCleanworks(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2023
dj Chicken.
of all the names you could have chosen to brand yourself. What will you tell people 20 years from now? That you were a DJ and your name was DJ CHICKEN?
Shows how shallow his brain is.

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Bliss62: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2023
cool

Haaa, so it's true

He made a live video with chicken dissing Portable and told him how he disvirgined his wife

Well , Portable must make him face the law

You don't ever go after a man's family over a beef

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by adesegun121(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Iranu

Una mind no go tourch ground

6 Likes

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by nlparrot: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2023
Portable's Wife, Bewaji, in a petition dated
November 10 to the Nigerian Police, accused DJ Chicken, identified as Abiodun Ademola, of making life unbearable for her and her family.

The petition reads:
“I’m a law-abiding woman and happily married with kids for my husband.

"I wish to bring to your notice the criminal activities of the aforementioned person and his cohorts, who have vowed to make life unbearable for me and my family.

“Some few months ago, DJ Chicken called me and threatened to expose me on social media that he had a video of me having sex with someone and that if I don’t cooperate, he will publish it online".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Padipadi(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2023
Why you sef get sextape.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by pendusky(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2023
What's these? When did portable wife became celebrity. Them dey announce now say them get nude video.

Seun dey employ Portable fan now as mod

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by aQUINandmore: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala

For men only, permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count.
Unlike temporary fixes this is a permanet solution.

My WhatsApp on my signature
Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Bendeco2020: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2023
Mumu woman
Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by ThatrealestApex: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2023
“A clear Conscience fears no Accusations” they say grin

This is what happens when you lived a wayward lifestyle in the past before finally getting a Man Simp to take FULL responsibility and Personalize the Community Borehole grin grin

Abeg DJ Chicken Release jahre, make i see whether this heave Makeups dey her face dey also reach that way cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Bobby4090: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2023
I like Dj Chicken. I play his songs every Sunday when I eat rice and Chicken.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by occfx: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:

My brother I don't know ooo

6 Likes

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Padipadi(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Zonefree:
Proud carrot dîck boy, they v money and fame more than you.
The only time we see you here, it's to chase girls with small bweast like Jennyclay Goodlady Siofra etc.
So just shut up cos you never get money now and knowledge sef you no get.
If it sure for you, let's go through ya posts and topics.
No vex say I yab you small. If you want more, subscribe for Part 2 by replying me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by YeyeGbami: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by morikee: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Release am wetin you dey wait for.
Una go get sense by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by adecz: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2023
grin

Secx videos are like pregnancy,
you can't keep it under wraps forever.

Once jungle mature, the videos will
come out☑️☑️☑️

8 Likes

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Agbadocassava: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Public Wi-Fi lol
Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Fatbam005: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Some women are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by BlackhatMentor: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Imagine the idiots were forced to listen to everyday .

10 Likes

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2023
Crazy people , Dj chicken, portable,bewaji, salon omo Ibadan should all be in the museum

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Ewedegubbler: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2023
I am DJ torotoro and I’ve slept with Remi. Infact we forced bulaba to watch whilst I was laying the pipe into her old totu
Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by 96ACE: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Chicken brain fella and a self acclaimed baboon love triangle affair
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Zooposki(f): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Fatbam005:
Some women are shameless.

Swear say you never fvck before. Rather it is Nigerian men that are so childish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Smithwilliams826: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2023
Which one be Dj Chicken again? Wahala
His head looks like deflover grin

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by israelmao(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2023
New trend gathering followers is now release of one's sex tape.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by nairalee(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2023
Be like this life na 2

One set of people dey live normal life of hustle and serious work.

One set of people dey life funny life of ridiculousity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife by Padipadi(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2023
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Kedike Looks Different In New Selfie (photos) / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.