Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan (28374 Views)

EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana / BREAKING: ICC Set To Investigate Patience Jonathan / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2015
moderatorr1:
nothing will happen her words
"so if anyone comes here asking you for change, stone them" could mean anything. And she said it only once.

Buhari's words

"go and vote, if anyone tries to stop you, kill! kill!! kill"

"if I don't win this election in 2015, the blood and the baboon will be soaked in blood"

"Muslims don't vote for Christians, Christians don't vote for Muslims"

"An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"

TINUBU: “They are busy looking for ways to manipulate the polls in Ekiti. I am not ashamed to tell them that this time it is going to be rig and roast. If you mess up in Osun too, you would see our reaction; it is going to be the same way — rig and roast.” “For every action, there must be a reaction.”

Including all the threats by almost all the death threats northern APC politicians.

when the ICC saga begins, there are heads that will not come back...and its good they started it first.
It's actually a step of desperation by APC because from the beginning, APC campaign has been hate, hate and hate.

If actually this is true, PDP should have taken so many APC members to ICC long ago.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=Blitz888 post=31694125]I must reiterate that Equity frowns @ double standard with such strong abhorrence.

What happens to Buharis 'dogs & baboons' being soaked in blood?
What about his promise of blood bath in 2011?
And, what about Ameachi's threat of forming a parallel govt should APC lose?

Are the above not more inciting and violence precipitating than the rather benign and innocuous remarks of PEJ?

Before you come @ me, do well to note that I am 'apolitical'. I don't give a hoot about PDP or APC... I am simply unbiased, non- aligned and free from partisan politics.[/quote .

U lied.........saying your opinion is ur right, but denying ur political leaning is hipocritical
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by chardon247: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Storry for the gods.

If una like make una no go do una campain well, because una don see say una go loose, na now una want come hold something for have.

Go to hell APC

GEJ till 2019

Up GEJ

Up 9ja

sodiqrasaq:

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/just-icc-set-investigate-patience-jonathan | TheCable

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by jmslimx(m): 6:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Nigeria Politicians are they worse humans....Have they heard that Bush Junior or any of the worst American government or Obama taken to ICC for what him and his France cohorts do to Libya its totally insulting seeing only Africans going to ICC because of Greedy politicians..

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by bayulll01(m): 6:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

If GEJ wins, nothing will happen. If GMB wins, nothing will happen as well. Don't worry about the ICC. It is tootless. Ahmadinejad, once called for the extermination of the Jews, what did ICC do? We will need to give up PEJ as a people, and the courts will need to attach any act of violence to her speech.

The only time she would have been in serious trouble would have been if her utterances had resulted to serious violence and lives lost then or at a later date. It has got to be a very serious, high scale violence at national level. Not just a passionate talk of a woman in support of her husband.

If PDP should document Buhari's utterances in the past and that of Amaechi, then APC should have more to worry about than PEJ and PDP. As a matter of fact, the type of violence that took place in the north after Buhari lost in 2011, is enough to send the general to jail, if it could be proven that his speech had in anyway, influenced the violence. It is not an easy thing to do though.
U seem myopic in ur analysis if you the the act of ICC is not until when there is mass murder before they take actions,on Buhari and Ameachi if there is proof why not they should face the law,mama piss video went viral on social network,what other proof are u asking off again
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:
So APC is now this desperate

Really?

Did the woman say those words or not?
She did.

What happens when her people accept her words?

They stone people, abi?

Is ICC now this desperate for taking this issue serious?

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by zicoraads: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Of cos they would investigate. Doesn't mean she would go to jail.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Jarus(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2015
moderatorr1:
"so if anyone comes here asking you for change, stone them" could mean anything. And she said it only once.

Buhari's words

"if I don't win this election in 2015, the blood and the baboon will be soaked in blood"

TINUBU: “They are busy looking for ways to manipulate the polls in Ekiti. I am not ashamed to tell them that this time it is going to be rig and roast. If you mess up in Osun too, you would see our reaction; it is going to be the same way — rig and roast.” “For every action, there must be a reaction.”

Including all the threats by almost all the death threats northern APC politicians.

when the ICC saga begins, there are heads that will not come back...and its good they started it first.

Let PDP or maybe you also go to ICC and report Buhari.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by freshdude99(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2015
A indication of how jobless ICC and it's crony apc are. #forwardGEJ2019
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by kelkicwinner(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:
Also PDP tried to pull Buhari off the race cos off his certificate but they failed grin... Now tell me, who is sooooo desperate?
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by anibestlala(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2015
sodiqrasaq:

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/just-icc-set-investigate-patience-jonathan | TheCable
the PDP delayed in bringing Buhari to justice for his 2011 hate speech that led to more than 800 people with corpers dead.I wonder what happened to the application of a group of people to ICC on Buhari. if patience would be jailed then Buhari should be hanged for hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by AIZubair(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2015
hardywaltz:
That bag of potatoes is finally going to jail.
And the painful part is that her hubby will be too busy with Dezani piddy to come give her food in prison...

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2015
You guys better leave mama peace . Abi una no like the comic relief wey she dey give us? cheesy
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by frank442: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Is she a mother, what's are children names

AMOEBA
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Blitz888:
I must reiterate that Equity frowns @ double standard with such strong abhorrence.

Are the above not more inciting and violence precipitating than the rather harmless and innocuous remarks of PEJ.

Provide video evidence or STFU
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by legendsilver(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2015
moderatorr1:

Buhari's words

Loooooolz, bros abeg "cryme a river" make e full o! So I can swim in it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Who or what is ICC,if not a neo-colonial tool disguising as an arm of the United(?) nations meant purely to embarrass,harrass,subjugate and intimidate strong-willed,independent-minded African leaders who may have refused to pander to the evil,wicked,anti-people,anti-nature(homo) whims and caprices of the western imperialists.

So FVCK the damned ICC,mama peace aint going nowhere,till the proponents of the blood of baboons and dogs getting soaked in blood and those ojuyobish executive urchins that called for the electorates to come with charms and weapons to election grounds to fight first go to the so-called ICC a dozen times.

THUNDER FIRE ICC,make I hear word jare

Waste of news[/size]
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by surplus2015: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
moderatorr1:

Buhari's words

Story story, story

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by size40: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Nonsense!mama peace is going nowhere i so much like this woman she's a dream of every man who wish to be successful sai BUhari
how successful was mama piss and her husband GEJ, b4 they joined politics in 1999? All their success came after occupying different political positions meaning they have stolen so much from the system.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by kraftykc(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

Being a girl doesn't mean I won't call you stupid because this statement of yours is the very definition of stupidity.

Did APC put those words in her mouth, or are you unhappy because they followed the most legitimate and peaceful path in responding to a threat?

Well the first 'lady' was right, some Nigerians deserve stones just not the ones she agitated against.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Blitz888:
I must reiterate that Equity frowns @ double standard with such strong abhorrence.

Are the above not more inciting and violence precipitating than the rather benign and innocuous remarks of PEJ?

Before you come @ me, do well to note that I am 'apolitical'. I don't give a hoot about PDP or APC... I am simply unbiased, non- aligned and free from partisan politics.

Those guys made conditional statements, while mama pis speech is straight forward.

Moreover, an agreement has been signed before PEJ made such statement.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Blitz888(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

Provide video evidence or STFU
Must we all decend to this ignoble level of senseless mudslinging...
Buhari's comments are all over the media with verifiable and substantiable evidence... In case you don't understand Hausa do well to ask those who do to translate for you what he said in that his widely circulated video airing daily on NTA & AIT or are you gonna deny you haven't seen it.

How so soon you've forgotten that Amaechi ever made that threat that APC would run a parallel govt.. If you're plagued with amnesia. please, urgently seek medical help and quit being a jerk.
I am neither PDP nor APC .. I am just a concerned citizen who believes in fairness, equity and Justice.
The reality today is that the two Political gladiators in our arena are both cut from the same cloth.
See through their deception and stop living in denial.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by folahann(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2015
This is the party with action. I like it. APC took the matter straight to the ICC.
PDP will accuse Tinubu of billions of crimes, yet not a single action. I would rather go with a party that acts not one that complains here and there and blame other people for their woes

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by dvee2: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=moderatorr1 post=31694033]nothing will happen her words

Buhari's words

when the ICC saga begins, there are heads that will not come back...and its good they started it first
. [/quote

You are a big liar, nowhere did Buhari ever called for the bolded. Baboon soak in blood is nigerian media's interpretation of the Hausa idiom "kare jini biri jini " Which every hausa student knows it doesn't mean go and kill. The ICC will get the correct interpretation, not your interpretation

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
hardywaltz:
That bag of potatoes is finally going to jail.
And the painful part is that her hubby will be too busy with Dezani piddy to come give her food in prison...
Lol. She hasn't even been investigated, let alone prosecuted or jailed. I suspect the court will take into consideration the total context of her speech before taking action.
BTW, I don't condone what she said in Cross-river. It was totally uncouth and brainless.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Story for the gods.
When Buhari made utterances that sent Nigerian youth service members to their early graves I bet the same ICC was in deep slumber.

APC is going to create a chaos that all of you that are shouting and making noise now would become the victims .

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2015
babyosisi:

How?
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by kayalla(f): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Let's now see if ICC judges will collect GEJ'S dollars or be induced with promotion to the appellate court like in Nigeria, however, I expect Fani Kayode to come out and brand the ICC as an extension of the Nigerian opposition and its Judges as card carrying members of APC, stupid people, Mama Pieces, Na only you go waka go join your beloved "fellow widow, Simone Gbagbo" for prison, be prepared Mama, its good for you!

don't get excited, as her mouth put for trouble her mouth go still u comot her. beside she has not said anything wrong.
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Blitz888(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=May19 post=31695393][/quote]
Who made you judge over my preferences? The word Apolicatical best describe my political leaning... Take it or leave it.
Last I checked it was 'hypocritical' and not 'hipocritical'.
Modify accordingly....
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by callmenow: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2015
This is nonsense. Anyone can write to ICC. But they are toothless. They have convicted only three people during their existence. This one is a non starter. Talk is cheap. Who is afraid of Patience?
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2015
DrLikita:
In Nigeria we just like to disgrace ourselves. What is the use of reporting her to ICC? We air our dirty laundry publicly and then we expect others to respect us. If APC is so pissed off why don't they demand an apology? Why don't they take her to court?
I disagree with violence and hate speeches, but this is too extreme. This is the same ICC we claim is partial because it refuses to prosecute 'white' leaders yet we are the ones running to them. Nigeria will never be respected until Nigerians put away all these childish games and respect themselves. Let this election come and go so that somebody can have peace of mind.
What is this one saying??where you not in nigeria when APC demanded an apology??and even ffk also said no one will apologize to them so what are you saying??if APC do not report her to ICC then who should they report her to??your hospital??..sometimes when I read comments like yours I begin to wonder if you don't listen to news or may be you are just simply dumb....
Re: ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan by EdwinOse: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Sparrow13:
How I wish she will be allowed to defend herself in court without reading from a paper

I PRAY THAT PEOPLE TREAT YOUR MOTHER SIMILARLY, THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Polls : Jega Ignored My Request For A Meeting – Oritsejafor / Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.