Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

.... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / .... (1345 Views)

Which Is Better And Economical ; Hall Or Open Field For Weeding Reception? / Open Field Wedding Reception....hit Or Miss / Event Planning And Hall Designing At Affordable Prices At Owerri & Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: .... by Dioxidane: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
If you step mum is a rain-holder or knows anyone who does it, I would suggest you follow her advice and save costs. But if not, do what you think is wise by preparing for such exigency...

1 Like

Re: .... by Felakezman(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Congrat ma'am...about your issue the hall is a better choice for u considering the time of the year which your wedding will be holding,this way u will not worry about the rain and also high number of unwanted guest cos each halls now have security to check guest in and out...all u need to do is make her see reason by letting her son who is ur hubby to be talk to her btw don't let her know u suggested dis to ur hubby ooo cos mum might be funny @time if u know what I mean.....

Are u having an occasion?BOBO'S CHOPS is the right call to wow and cater for your guest. Hurry now and book your small
chops ,continental drinks,Chinese food,barbecue
all @ affordable rates. U can call or reach us on:
Tel:08133946847,bbm:28200C0C.email:boboschops@gmail.com thanks
Re: .... by shylle(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Congratulations and may the Lord keep the day. The hall is a better option if you ask me. Considering the fact that it will be in the rainning season and we dont want your guests feeling uncomfortable. Plus you will eventually be saving money because most halls comes with chairs, tables, ac's, toilets, security, electricity..... while a field will still need you to hire a tent or tents as the case maybe, tables and chairs, mobile toilets, generators and some of your vendors will charge more because they will need to bring their generators and electrical works where needed.

For more tips, please visit [/url]www.justbudgetweddings..com[/url]. once again congratulations.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thanx everyone, this is very helpful

1 Like

Re: .... by HouseofMabella(f): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2015
Hall is expensive but protective , if rain start while u are inside d hall, u don't need to panic, but under d tent u are on your own (OYO) another tin u must consider is d money total cost for field , chair n table rental will be close to how much u will pay for hall, well it depend on your location , der are lots of cheap good halls around , wish u all d best in ur decision bro, but incase u needDecorations, Cocktails, Asun, Fruit tree, Cakes n lots more holla H.O.M on 08035832678 bbpin: 2A82BA82

Re: .... by blessedapple: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
June is a rainy month. No no no to Field. Moreover, it's your one and only wedding day.
Please go for hall if only you can afford it and learn to say 'no' when you suppose to.

Step-things can be very hypocritical in nature. Meaning A when they are saying B.
Well, it is your family and you know it better so follow your conscience, but be wise!

Good luck and congrats in advance.
Re: .... by HOG18: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
I feel you should use a hall since June is rainy season. Halls might be expensive, but it is better to spend the money on the hall than having to run helter skelter because of the rain. You could look around your location for halls with average prices.

If a makeup artist is needed, you can contact me. I am a professional makeup artist and I offer makeup services as well as nail artistry services. Contact: email- softcolourscreations@gmail.comn call/whatsapp: 07031089017, 09090613880.
Re: .... by hadassah007(f): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Use a hall but look for an affordable hall, considering the rains last year its not safe to have an outdoor event after march, you need to be happy and safe on your wedding day not sad and sorry...when the rain pours down and ruins everything theres little your step mum can do! www.eventsbybella.com

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photos From A Nairalander Introduction Ceremony / The History Of Black Friday - Direct360news / Adorable Nikai & Engagement Pics Of D Latest Couple In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.