Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) (37969 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by papaskino(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2015
That picture is as old as 2003, this guys should focus on issues of National interest and not issue that they also are guilty of!!!! GEJ 4 President oh!

1 Like

Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by nagoma(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You didn't read the condemnable part sir

Okay
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Bright2(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Did you find the reason that money was shared? If PDP want to go for rally in remote areas most time logistics is given for feeding & most time transportation back home cause the bus that conveyed them won't wait for them & if the buses wait,it will be so expensive so the best idea is,put their well fare in their hands case settled.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
The major reason some foools prefer PDP. PDP killing Nigeria since 100AD
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by uzo4real(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2015
Delta State......Ughelli.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by okokhaerat(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2015
E-diot angry angry
phayvoursky:
THERE'S MORE TO COME AFTER WE WIN THE ELECTION

INSTEAD OF SHARING BROOM; WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE BROOMS AND SWEEP OUT APC.

SHIKENA
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by suptol(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is nonsense. Who are they impressing? undecided rubbish.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmmm, God dey.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
robay:

u are a fool

God bless you my friend

2 Likes

Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by DTaj: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
sammer4life:
PDP..... share the money

Clearly PDP. See the t-shirt and the PDP logo and name on the muffler...So brazen. 'Share the money', their popular refrain, should be their by-line, not the fake 'power to the people'. Shameless clown in a damn useless party...
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Skoopy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
I am yet to come to terms with the rational behind all this, those people receiving rice, money, ijebu garri etc, I want to know if this items used to buy your conscience would sustain you for 4 years, very pathetic.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
pamyp:

Do I look hungry to you??mtchew
dnt tk it 2 personal,was jez joking wit ya. Pèle
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
nigerians selling their souls,their future and the future of their children and grandchildren undecided yet they claim they want change, forgetting that change comes from within
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Brugo:
This shows that poverty is a tool of politicians. They need people to be poor so that they can manipulate them with handouts.

Are you just figuring that out? Education is another tool. Why do think Notherners behave like robots. They don't know any better and whatever the imam says goes.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Brugo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bollinger:

Are you just figuring that out? Education is another tool. Why do think Notherners behave like robots. They don't know any better and whatever the imam says goes.

Did it ever cross your mind that I might be a Northerner?
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 1:10am On Mar 18, 2015
Brugo:

Did it ever cross your mind that I might be a Northerner?

How does that matter if it is the truth.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Brugo(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Bollinger:

How does that matter if it is the truth.
Then your logic is flawed.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Brugo:

Then your logic is flawed.

What is flawed is living in denial.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Brugo(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2015
Bollinger:

What is flawed is living in denial.

What percentage of northerners are Muslims and what percentage of such Muslims are fundamentalists?

Assess your generalisation.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Brugo:

What percentage of northerners are Muslims and what percentage of such Muslims are fundamentalists?

Assess your generalisation.

Off the top of my head, i have to admit i don't have that estimate. But, i ask you this; what percentage of the states in Nigeria, do you see or hear that groups of peoples go out murdering citizens en mass because a leader of a religious group to them to?
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Brugo(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Bollinger:

Off the top of my head, i have to admit i don't have that estimate. But, i ask you this; what percentage of the states in Nigeria, do you see or hear that groups of peoples go out murdering citizens en mass because a leader of a religious group to them to?

Since you refused to answer my question I will ask you one more. Can you honestly state that MOST northerners would do the bidding of their imams without a second thought?
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Brugo:

Since you refused to answer my question I will ask you one more. Can you honestly state that MOST northerners would do the bidding of their imams without a second thought?

with a profound yes.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Brugo(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Bollinger:

with a profound yes.

Okay.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2015
philips70:

Ladies are not supposed to be idiots.
ewu
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by philips70(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2015
annazubi:
ewu

An important town in Edo state where late Stella Obasanjo was from.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
philips70:

An important town in Edo state where late Stella Obasanjo was from.
enwe
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by philips70(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
annazubi:
enwe

A village in Isoko south local government area where the great Prof (Rtd Major) Saliba Mukoro comes from. In case you dont know him Google him up. Although you missed a H from the spelling.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
philips70:

A village in Isoko south local government area where the great Prof (Rtd Major) Saliba Mukoro comes from. In case you dont know him Google him up. Although you missed a H from the spelling.
ijiji
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by philips70(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
annazubi:
ijiji

Your boyfriend's village. Became prominent few days ago when the council of elders went on AIT denouncing him for insisting on continuing a relationship with a hag and amusu like you. I won't with all the millions of dollars GEJ is sharing.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
philips70:

Your boyfriend's village. Became prominent few days ago when the council of elders went on AIT denouncing him for insisting on continuing a relationship with a hag and amusu like you. I won't with all the millions of dollars GEJ is sharing.
Uchicha
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by philips70(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
annazubi:
Uchicha

Ogbongidis are always this troublesome we know. Ply your trade peacefully am not game.
Re: Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
philips70:

Ogbongidis are always this troublesome we know. Ply your trade peacefully am not game.
Esu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.