Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) (45458 Views)

Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
In the spirit of Ramadan, Jamil Abubakar is pictured here frying akara for the people to break fast with.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/photo-former-ig-of-police-son-jamil.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
When uu are iin love with a geh that sells akara n uu wanna impress her undecided

#LoveIsBlind

#MyOpinion

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Chinachriss(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is he not human? Or is there anything special?

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
lol...nice mansion sha

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can't see Aisha Kleptomania Buhari frying akara in public again
. . . . You dare call our First Lady a Klepto? It is so obvious your parents did not train you well. Perhaps they do, but a gutter girl will always be one. *Hiss*

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mmm.. cute beard tho, is that not masaa the other lady's making? I miss home

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Teeboy15(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
So wahs so special nw? Una go jst wan mk headline by fire by force. *Breaks bottle on poster's head*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Ahmed4002(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
misscastle:
Mmm.. cute beard tho, is that not masaa the other lady's making? I miss home

Kin sa masaa ne? grin
Mix with yahuza suya

10 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Kin sa masaa ne? grin Mix with yahuza suya
I've never tried the two. And I can't speak Hausa fluently embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by 1after: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . You dare call our First Lady a Klepto? It is so obvious your parents did not train you well. Perhaps they do, but a gutter girl will always be one. *Hiss*

That never do well ecoterror is a male. He is disguising and using someone pics to deceive people. He is a known scammer on nairaland.

24 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
1after:

That never do well ecoterror is a male. He is disguising and using someone pics to deceive people. He is a known scammer on nairaland.
. . . . . Oh i see. Thanks for the info bro. I rather not argue with a swine then, so i won't get dirty!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Kul3ger(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Somebody must fry the akara for somebody to eat...so whats the big deal if he is the fryer?... The one e de eat before, no be person like am fry am, abi na ghost??

5 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by fx45(m): 12:08am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
What did U call Patience Jonathan and where were your parents when you were abusing the woman? Isnt Aisha the pretentious lady with the expensive wristwatch?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Cossette: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2015
Is this a big deal? People fry akara everyday

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by 3ace(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2015
I ate 7 pieces of Akara, about the size of the undone ones in the picture the other day and I nearly killed everybody in the house. It was as if I was the only one that ate it-anything beans go just dey dabaru my system anyhow. But I like Akara especially when soft, not overcooked and hot. I requested it again recently and they demanded a letter of undertaking from me-can you imagine that?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2015
...lovely
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by fulanimafia: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2015
3ace:
I ate 7 pieces of Akara, about the size of the undone ones in the picture the other day and I nearly killed everybody in the house. It was as if I was the only one that ate it-anything beans go just dey dabaru my system anyhow. But I like Akara especially when soft, not overcooked and hot. I requested it again recently and they demanded a letter of undertaking from me-can you imagine that?

grin grin

I hope you used a red biro to sign the letter.

5 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by 3ace(m): 1:06am On Jun 23, 2015
fulanimafia:

grin grin

I hope you used a red biro to sign the letter.
Me? Sign letter ke? By the time I turn the whole house upside down, na dem go dey beg me sef.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 23, 2015
fx45:

What did U call Patience Jonathan and where were your parents when you were abusing the woman? Isnt Aisha the pretentious lady with the expensive wristwatch?
. . . Me called Our dearest Patience Jonathan names and ABUSING her? You must be totally outta your mind for that wrong accusation. I am not the type that abuse my elder ones, moreso the ones leading us (The Holy book is also against it), i would have said the same thing if it was PEJ the he/she was referring to. The earlier you start to respect your elders, the better for your future kid. My cent!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by jnizzle(m): 3:57am On Jun 23, 2015
How can frying akara in your compound be called public?

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by adamskutty(m): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2015
hoyinkansola:
...lovely
ooooh ma ma my goodness shocked , from which planet did u come from? Babe! So u mean u are in this forum and "mister" adams didn't know about it? embarassed embarassed U are indeed an epitome of beauty, my heart melted at the sight of ur picccccture. grin embarassed
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:28am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
No blame or curse her una no let PGEJ rest with unprintable and ridiculous names I think it is a payback you guys has to bear with it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 23, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
No blame or curse her una no let PGEJ rest with unprintable and ridiculous names I think it is a payback you guys has to bear with it
. . . . . Just incase you can't read or you are too slow to comprehend, scroll up to check my response to someone as daft as you are bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Hemanwel(m): 4:37am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
Bloody hypocrite!You once called Patience Jonathan worse names.

6 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Ahmed4002(m): 4:38am On Jun 23, 2015
misscastle:

Kpele
grin
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Hemanwel:
Bloody hypocrite!You once called Patience Jonathan worse names.
. . . . You are permitted to quote me, bloody LIAR!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by ideykwum: 4:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Hold your horses bro! I didn't see you condemning any insult on GEJ and Patience! What is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander!

modelmike7:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by ideykwum: 4:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Yarinya, ina son ki!! Ya za mu yi?

misscastle:

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 23, 2015
There is no big deal in this! If he knows how to fry akara then good for him, Nigeria needs more enterprenures like him...at least one day he would fry akara for Obama....but biko kwa, is he or his father aspiring for any government office? If not, then thereis no big deal in this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Two SSS Operatives, ’21’ IPOB Members Killed In Enugu Violent Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.