Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin (42668 Views)

Burial Of Photographer Who Was Tortured To Death By SARS Officials (Photo) / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Neplusultra(f): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oh my God cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by coded01: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Continues everywhere

All over... angry
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Neplusultra(f): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
See how dey are all cursing and vilifying as if u r not worse dan d policemen undecided Dese are d same people dat will come here and scream murder and genocide of a tribe, so now, tell me d difference? undecided Generation of vipers!!! Find rest Chibuike
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by xreal: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
If BH had focused on just one target.
A target in black, some wear blue.

... I could had been a supporter.

RIP
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Fellonigerians: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why cant Nigerian citizens have the right to bare arms. The way people are killed in this country is getting more and more alarming. Why is killing so easy in Nigeria...
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by shindarayo(f): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Havent u eva wondered y all policemen re damn ugly?I just hate d sight of dis men in black dey re frm d darkest pit of helll.how cld dey do dis to dis boy, am sure dey must hv used pressing iron on him.may God unleash his wrath on dis agents of darkness.i think dir uniform nids to b changed to white, change is all we need...
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
I WONDER WHY THE PASSION TO FIGHT AGAINST GRAVE INJUSTICE DONE TO A FELLOW HUMAN BEING IS ABSENT IN NIGERIANS.

IF IT IS TO FIGHT FOR A CORRUPT PASTOR WHO WAS CAUGHT IN AN ADULTEROUS ACT OR ONE WHO KILLS MEMBERS OF HIS CONGREGATION - YOU WILL FIND US THROWING OUR LIVES IN FRONT OF A TRAIN TO SAVE THEM
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by edorhe14(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can't believe he is Gone...We were Class mates back in the day In school #jss3
He was an easy going Bloke..R.I.P Bro
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
cycline404:
Oh my God!
I pray in one way or the other this police man meet a jungle justice shortly. ...
This is too bad....
can u see what d Nigeria police are capable of doing. whatever u do here on earth u will surely get ur reward oooo simply. Karma. God can forgive u base on children not to pertake but u will pay
Re: Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin by otiigba1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
next time we hear that police was shot by armed Robber,do not expect me to feel sorry angrybut still we can stop this killings by the police, we can fight back, next time you see a police man hit him with a big iron bar in the head when we do this to a hundred police am sure the others will learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please My Elder Brother Has Been Missing For The Past 4 Days / 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.