Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Do People Really Have Minutes Of Madness??! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do People Really Have Minutes Of Madness??! (735 Views)

See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy / Woman Heal After 20yrs Of Madness / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do People Really Have Minutes Of Madness??! by Dinzelflash(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2015
I slept late most times, during this periods i discover something about we humans.. 'Well if not all humans' is sleep-talking.. My friend who slept in my place one time will wake up to start saying *guy abeg i go give you the memory card tomorrow. Guy na abeg * after sometimes of speaking gibberish type come back to their normal sense.. Same with other people i have encountered.. What could be the cause? grin
Re: Do People Really Have Minutes Of Madness??! by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 17, 2015
It's a type of temporary schizophrenia. They're actually dreaming, but their brain fires actual signals to the muscles. So, instead of keeping it in the dream world, they act on it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Manage Panic And Anxiety Attacks / 6 Pack In 6 Months? / Baking Soda Does Wonders With Your Skin And Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.