Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue (47014 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 13, 2016
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by goodmorning40: 11:30pm On May 13, 2016
Are u sure it wasn't ur boxers smelling u instead

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 13, 2016
goodmorning40:
hi kid...hows ur night going?

531 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by UrWorstNitemare: 11:40pm On May 13, 2016
cool ***lemme c Wat ma DEAR Ebubey, has to say abt tis***undecided
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by DrLee(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2016
dats how one girl chased me away from where I was reading because of her smelly hair

12 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 1:23am On May 14, 2016
DrLee:
dats how one girl chased me away from where I was reading because of her smelly hair
trust me...better you take to you heels than swallow that poo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by ebubey(f): 7:41pm On May 14, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cool ***lemme c Wat ma DEAR Ebubey, has to say abt tis***undecided
Really? Wats really ur intention?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 14, 2016
ebubey:
Really? Wats really ur intention?
nne mhen...biko ebubey idi too sharp.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2016
Human hair stinks.
As a guy who keeps long hair, sometimes, your hair will slightly stink till you wash it.

Just imagine, women put on weave for months with washing their hair, they're sweating and the weave is the there, they go to sleep, the weave is still there, they take a bath without Washing their hair and the weave is still there, they get drenched in the rain, the weave is still there, How do you think it will smell ??

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Herapal(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2016
What shall I and I render to this thread
For the love of Ethiopia, Jamaica and Kush! Don't insult da deadlock Rasta.

P.S: Cleanliness is next to godliness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by ladyF(f): 10:37pm On May 14, 2016
Lol... All you had to do was ask the bank cleaners for the air freshener that they have and spray the hair, in case of next time sha. You're very welcome! Don't menshion grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by kennyman2000(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2016
All those cow hairs wey dem do carry put for head

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by yungEX(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2016
to make matters worse some will still wear a smelly hijab.. death by stench

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Bisjosh(f): 10:40pm On May 14, 2016
That's a care-free attitude.

Better to cut your hair if you can't maintain it.

And to make matters worse, some carry hair for 3 months embarassed and u just cant complain when they sit beside you cos u would be labelled as unfriendly grin

Oh sweet Lawd! grin cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 14, 2016
Maybe she was broke hence couldnt change hairdo undecided

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by meelorlah(f): 10:41pm On May 14, 2016
grin
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by lashout1: 10:41pm On May 14, 2016
if Ojota b like that how oshodi go be?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2016
sme gurls hair fit make u vomit

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by tayo200(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2016
.my lecturer was suppose to teach us MTH401 today by 9a.m..but he came 1hr30mins later..instead of saying sorry, e dey form boss for us..we vexed say we no do again..wetin pain me b say, I wasted 400naira on transport for nothing...wait o..wat am I saying..
BTW God is ur strength..
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2016
From smelly pussy to smelly hair. Naija I hail oo

4 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by repogirl(f): 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
goodmorning40:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by awomike4u(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
They say "cleanliness is next to godliness" .Let us try and inculcate this spirit/act for the same of our health.
Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) will not be our portion o
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
Randy Orton.

So who you epp ??

Just askin..

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
That's how their vagina smells.

Every vagina in the world smells, but there are some that smells like dead fish.

That's why you have to take two shower before i can get down with you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by kingDELE(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2016
Lol
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
ladyF:
grin
you dey laugh? Who knows how your own go be?

3 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Fkforyou(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
Yay...front page suckers.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by peaceuntous: 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
The mod that moved this thread to front page should be banned

How can this rubbish be in front page.
Who smelly hair don Epp

People are being killed and rapee regularly by fulanis

Yet all my posts and the thread calling for the boycott of fulani products as a way of registering our discomfort never saw the lighht of day.
What is the priority of the mod who moved this thrad on smelly hair to FP. Nawaooo.

I know i will be banned for saying this. Go ahead and ban me.
Its okay.

Today, Buhari has said it is libyans killing people. If it is lybyans, why did he not condemn it since. If it is libyans, why are the police and security personal doing nothing, instead, they seem to be aiding and abetting them.

Wake up nigerians

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Mrvirgin(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
LOL! Dis same guys don't care abt d odour oozing out wen dey are knacking their babe o. *smh

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by drejenny(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
Some will just leave their hair for weeks without care
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Flexherbal(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
goodmorning40:
This person must be female.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Dangerous Mistakes We Make While In The Toilet / New Organ Discovered Inside Human Body By Scientists / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.