Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life (2149 Views)

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by abrahym(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2009
my own was in church,my younger brother farted,everybody turned and look at my direction.
it was very embarassing but looking at it now it's funny
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by Omolola1(f): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2009
abrahym:

my own was in church,my younger brother farted,everybody turned and look at my direction.
it was very embarassing but looking at it now it's funny

very funny grin

i was coming back from my aunt's place, i was in a bus, i was so pressed! i wanted to excrete! i didnt know what to do, there was no toilet and the bus was moving! i couldn't tell them to stop, what would be my excuse, even if i stopped there was no place to pass it out coz we were on the express.
I was sweating so profusely! Shaking, People were like "Fine Girl, wetin do you?" I couldnt even talk. I was totally embarrased!

Immediately the bus stopped, i didnt wait to collect change of N100! I ran into a nearby bush to pass it out.
It was utterly embarrassing! grin
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by follypimpi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2009
Well last week i took a girl i just met out on a date,Lo and Behold was my girl friend with her friends having a laugh in the same restaurant, I just braced up went over to there table said HI,u knw how u girls and ur girl friends act when sumfing is fishy,they gave me a look,i jst ignored it and ushered the nu chic to the reserved table.After 5-10 mins they came ova and started shouting calling me names as well as the girl.The Manager just bounced us out, so sad.
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by SisiJinx: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
follypimpi:

Well last week i took a girl i just met out on a date,Lo and Behold was my girl friend with her friends having a laugh in the same restaurant, I just braced up went over to there table said HI,u knw how u girls and ur girl friends act when sumfing is fishy,they gave me a look,i jst ignored it and ushered the nu chic to the reserved table.After 5-10 mins they came ova and started shouting calling me names as well as the girl.The Manager just bounced us out, so sad.

Rotflmao!! I am becoming a fan of your tall tales. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should write a book tongue
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by alexbabe: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2009
men.my most embarasing moment was the day i went 4 one post jamb test in oou.there was a lot of queue as everybody was rushing and in haste to get into the exam hall.i was already on the queue 4 up to 2hrs already exhausted when i started feeling a something touching my behind.at first,i tot i was jst imagining things and didnt look back but the thing was getting too mch and i saw dt d guy standing behind me was already hard.his dck hd so gone up that it was as if he was naked.i cldnt believe when i saw it.i was so mad plus d fact dt i was already stressed out i gave him a dirty slap dt everybdy asked me wt hapnd after which embarassmnt did nt allow me tlk.bt dey found out later and were like he deserved wt i gave him

1 Like

Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by follypimpi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2009
Well also i rememba'd back in 9ija,i had this quickie chic(Sare wa gba OKO) normally my dad returns from work around 5-5:30ish,so she came by around 4:50,so i ve got just 10mins to 30mins to quickly do my thang.I was rushin,took my boxers off pulled her panties down ,when i was about to insert my jock my privates realised it's gone soft shocked shocked shocked(quite unsual of my koboko),guess the anxiety was too much.The girl just shaked her head and was like next time dont call me if u knw ur manliness aint acting right.I was so pissed off with my privates,i punished him,refuse to give him pussy for 3wks.
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2009
follypimpi:

Well also i rememba'd back in 9ija,i had this quickie chic(Sare wa gba OKO) normally my dad returns from work around 5-5:30ish,so she came by around 4:50,so i ve got just 10mins to 30mins to quickly do my thang.I was rushin,took my boxers off pulled her panties down ,when i was about to insert my jock my privates realised it's gone soft shocked shocked shocked(quite unsual of my koboko),guess the anxiety was too much.The girl just shaked her head and was like next time dont call me if u knw ur manliness aint acting right.I was so pissed off with my privates,i punished him,refuse to give him pussy for 3wks.
Tales by moonlight?
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by steve49ja(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2009
When Mohammed says YES and Alhaji says NO sad

I'm still thinking bout mine embarassed
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by abrahym(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2009
lol alexbabe, it once happen to me too, when i was in high skool,after closing hour,people were dam too much at bus stop, then everybody was struggling to get into a bus,suddenly a gurl was standing in front of me,quickly i relax my ruggedman at d gurl backside,after some second she knew wat i was doing but she maintain,at d other hand i feel embrass
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by abrahym(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2009
omolola u were very lucky! but you should have halt the driver?
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by Sapphic: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!! I am becoming a fan of your tall tales. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should write a book tongue

Very tall indeed. Thought I was the only one who felt so. LOL wink
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by Tsiya(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2009
Omolola1:

very funny  grin

i was coming back from my aunt's place, i was in a bus, i was so pressed! i wanted to excrete! i didnt know what to do, there was no toilet and the bus was moving! i couldn't tell them to stop, what would be my excuse, even if i stopped there was no place to pass it out coz we were on the express.
I was sweating so profusely! Shaking, People were like "Fine Girl, wetin do you?" I couldnt even talk. I was totally embarrased!

Immediately the bus stopped, i didnt wait to collect change of N100! I ran into a nearby bush to pass it out.
It was utterly embarrassing!   grin

Yeh that could have bn embarassing if u shit in d buss

Some 3 years back I was going back to my village in the bus and there were 2 female corpers posted to the village sec school. They were inside the bus when I joined them, and of course typical of ppl coming from the south, they thought no one in d bus understand english, so they are busy talking and makin fun of the conduster and other villages. Then suddenly one of the girl told her friend that she want to fart, that she have bn holding it for a long time. He friend told her to do it silently and if it smells they blame us. And of course she did fart and after some few minutes they started raining abuse on all of us in d bus. I didnt say anything untill when we out of the bus, and I used my best english and told them what they did was not right. They were so ashamed and embarassed. I hav never sn  a person so embarassed in my life.
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by abrahym(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2009
hahaha a gurl for that matter!!! tsiya i like ya style
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by KarmaMod(f): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2009
Tsiya:

Yeh that could have bn embarassing if u shit in d buss

Some 3 years back I was going back to my village in the bus and there were 2 female corpers posted to the village sec school. They were inside the bus when I joined them, and of course typical of ppl coming from the south, they thought no one in d bus understand english, so they are busy talking and makin fun of the conduster and other villages. Then suddenly one of the girl told her friend that she want to fart, that she have bn holding it for a long time. He friend told her to do it silently and if it smells they blame us. And of course she did fart and after some few minutes they started raining abuse on all of us in d bus. I didnt say anything untill when we out of the bus, and I used my best english and told them what they did was not right. They were so ashamed and embarassed. I hav never sn  a person so embarassed in my life.  

Lmao. grin
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by Omolola1(f): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ abrahym

yeah i was lucky, but i couldnt halt the driver, we were on the express!
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ topic

I stumbled on the stage and fell in front of everyone during a theatre representation.

I laughed it off and even got compliments for my performance! They thought the fall was part of the show!

grin grin grin
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by abrahym(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2009
hehehe coded gurl
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by amebono14: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2009
follypimpi:

u know wat hon?im beginning to get used to all your "white lies"

keep it up
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by MrCrackles(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2009
follypimpi:

Dodgy story

Now tell us itz a lie Folli
cheesy
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by MrCrackles(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2009
The most embarassing moment of my life was when i threw up on an HR-manager during a panel interview!!
Dont ask me if i got the job in the end!!!!!
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by amebono14: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

The most embarassing moment of my life was when i threw up on an HR-manager during a panel interview!!

follypimpi:

well since all of u have started lying,then excuse me cos i wanna give my own lie

@topic

d day i slapped obama and michelle poured mixed cement wt chili on me embarassed
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by MrCrackles(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2009
amebo no.1:

well since all of u have started lying,then excuse me cos i wanna give my own lie

@topic

d day i slapped obama and michelle poured mixed cement wt chili on me embarassed

Yeye woman
Who tell you say i dey lie
? cheesy
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by tope2000(f): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
So did u get the job grin tongue
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by MrCrackles(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed
So did u get the job grin tongue

For where?
Na security wey bundle me comot for the office premises
! undecided
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by tope2000(f): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

For where?
Na security wey bundle me comot for the office premises
! undecided

Lmao . . . . .why did u throw-up sef cheesy
Was it nervousness or were u sick?
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by MrCrackles(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Lmao . . . . .why did u throw-up sef cheesy
Was it nervousness or were u sick?

I ate beans and boiled egg that morning! sad
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by tope2000(f): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

I ate beans and boiled egg that morning! sad

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Are u sure u didnt fart too tongue
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by MrCrackles(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Are u sure u didnt fart too tongue

I dont fart! cheesy
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by tope2000(f): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

I dont fart! cheesy

U dont fart ko angry, Do u have some kind of dont fart disorder tongue cheesy
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by MrCrackles(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

U dont fart ko angry, Do u have some kind of dont fart disorder tongue cheesy

Yes i have a farting restraining order placed inside my arsehole! grin
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by tope2000(f): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yes i have a farting restraining order placed inside my arsehole! grin

Lmao . . . . . . u r mad
I swear grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Embarassing Moment Of Ur Life by MrCrackles(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Lmao . . . . . . u r mad
I swear grin grin grin grin

Mad for where?
I dey alrite kampe
, cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Milking The Most Pointless Internet Craze Yet? Students Filmed Wasting Milk / Inside View Of Akwa Ibom Olympic Stadium / Contact Details Of Nairaland Administrators or SEUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.