Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (16889 Views)

Embarassing Moments!!!!!!!!!!!!! / SHARE YOUR EMBARASSING Moments!!..."oga At The Top Is Quite Examplary" / What Is Your Most Embarassing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2005
Hey Guyz,
This thread is for the individuals that have had some embarassing moments

Please feel free to share your most embarassing moments

Lights..Camera..Action..! grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by layi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2005
2 Very Embarassing moments:

1. When i was in JS 2 in Federal gorvernment College, ogbomoso (around 1993). Some expelled SS3 students came into the school to take 'revenge' by killing students. Their aim was to "Dagbese sorun principal". They started beating students so the house prefects ordered every1 to leave for the school field within 5 secs (for protection). This was about 7.15am on a Saturday morning(it was a borading school). I was about takin my bath so i had only a towel on. I couldnt even pick my slippers. I got to the field on towels only!!. We had evry student there, over 2000 boys and girls and i was almost naked. I was just 12 then and skinny, i couldnt hide. Come see shame.

2. I attended NIFES fellowship while in the University of PortHarcourt. I was very well loved by people and i was invited to render a special song. Immediately i faced the crowd, my liver cut!
It was first time i tried singin infront of a large crowd (of about 600ppl), I missed my lines, and d more i tried to salvage the moment the more i messed up..with my voice literarily shaking . I was greatly embarassed. When i sing today, people hardly believe i passed through such.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2005
hahahaha grin

layi ur hilarious wink cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Greatpeter(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2005
I think my embarrassing moments was today when someone pm me reading meanings to my poems.
It's so disheartening but it's part of the fun, won't stop me. tongue
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by layi(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2005
@GP
Jeezzz, reading meanings? The content must have been really bad to be ur most embarassing. Shei, sorry. Faces are diff so are the minds. I met sum1 like that as well but it shouldnt stop ur fun. Afterall a lot of ppl understand u...... U dont need evry1's luv....its impossible. Let enjoy ourselves jo o

But u sef, u don write poem for evry woman here finish...na wa o lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Greatpeter(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2005
Oh Layi thank you for your words of encouragement.
It lighten up my spirit.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 12:17am On Sep 03, 2005
mine's way too embarrasing to even think about not to think of typing it on here lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2005
common wesley

anyways i have had soo many, ok i tell u the recent one
this guy came online, i have known him for soo long and i fancied him so i decided to tell it to his face..soon after that other people came online so i was talking to about 4 people, unfortunately for me, i typed de wrong message for the wrong receiver and the wrong receiver was like so am like..am so sorry dat was wrong..i kno i sounds silly but it was embarassing embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 1:11am On Sep 03, 2005
hehe. that's really embarassing. embarassed.
but it's okay ha. i'll laugh at you hahahehehehe grin . . . . embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2005
um ok..share urs, i share anoder one if u do
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2005
Nike I hate you! I wanted to create a topic like this. cry But you beat me to it. Anyways Great minds think alike. wink cheesy

Most embarrasing moments? ALOT! What do u espect from a crazy girl? cheesy

Well the one i'll share is the one that is not ALL that embarrasing.

I was at school with my friends, and we were like in the library, and we were talking and talking. The liberian came and said we should stop talking, My friends were like... Uh okay. But as soon as the woman left, I was like F*1k You. A guy came to me and was like..., i liked you not until this moment. Gahh lee i was embarrassed. Cos people totally saw the whole scene. I just couldn't sit on the chair. I and my friends had to leave the Library. Whenever i see that guy, i'm always like, gahhh Lee... Will you just die.!
The worst part is that the guy is an awesomely cute (not hot) guy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2005
Nike I hate you! I wanted to create a topic like this. cry But you beat me to it. Anyways Great minds think alike. wink cheesy :Phehe..

ok i share one that happened bout 3yrs ago, when i was in jss1, i was going to pislib de varsity school, a very strict school, the wife of our principal always demands students to say "thank u" after they hav been flogged.
on this day, the principal's wife was flogging these girls and we had to watch so everyone including the teachers
there was this teacher, shes thin her name was Ms patience, i liked her until this day..she stretched out her hand and i thought she wanted to hug me, so i went into her arms and she was kind of bringing down the hug sha..she was like and everyone was looking at me, i was like embarassed, my boyfriend friends used to call me "owu rubutu" back then so they started laughing, but i later gat de hug from my boyfriend (he called me "idi"wink embarassed[quote][/quote]
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2005
grin arh!

Well another one is. I was in SS2, i was a prefect so i had to co-ordinate the assembly, I got on the stage and i was looking at all the students. I saw some people telling me to come down but i was like, Why? The teacher will soon be out and we should finish the assembly thingy before they do. I started talking and saying the schools week aganda and people were just smiling. I was like uhnnn.... they like the way I talk, and whatnot. When i got down, my friend said i should look at my skirt, I looked at it and there was a big palm oil on it. Ohhh...... i was embarrased. The whole school would be thinking... she ate Soup this morning.

Everyone saw the all neat Lizzy is not all that neat. I was seriously embarrassed. Whenever I am to coordinate assembly, I always ask my friends. How do i look? I am sure people knew that was just a little mistake.. but they still laughed at me. It was like.... she's showing the baby-ish part of her that she really is. I was the SS2 baby. wink cheesy But i was still emabrrased.

I still can't say where the palm oil came from. It was just there. And the worst part was, I had to carry it all through the day! At least it's not blood. shocked
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2005
muhahhahahaahahahah

ok..i share anoder one then, when i was in jss3 before my waec..i was out of school for a while because we had to go to embassy and all that stuff, so i wrote a love letter to my boyfriend teling him how things were so at de end of the letter i wrote "143", so i told my neighbour who goes to school wit me to deliever it, unfortunately the stoopid boy delieverd it to my friend who was a guy, we called de guy "priest" because hes always preaching  grin but outside his mind..he was evil..so the letter gat to priest and when i came bk to school, the priest was like "what da hell was that" i was like embarassed i received a lecture so he kept blackmailing me, i had to do everything he asked because if he reports me to my principal i might be expelled from school so i was under the bondage, anyways thanks to my brother he  bailed me out, using a plan,
the embarassing part is whenever priest told me to do summin and i don't want to, he starts giving people around me details of what happened and my boyfriend thought i left him..i had hypertension all throught that time cry
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2005
hhahaha.. You used 143 too. OMG. Those dayz.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2005
:d :d :d
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2005
smiley cheesy muhhaahahah

my embarassing moment was like one of my good moments too..mhmm valentines day, i didnt plan anything wit my partner, theres this rule in school, u not meant to be a couple, if our principal finds out, u might be excluded or what not

so i was on my free period, at de back of the new school with my gurlfriends, just talking, some of them knew i had a boyfriend but it was kind of a secret..

so as i looked up i saw 3 guys coming, my boyfriend and 2 of his best friends, so dey got to where we were and my partner took out this thing.. shocked it was a silver wristwatch,, valentines gift i was like  shocked  rolleyes and my friends were like whoo  rolleyes, i was embarassed because dey were all laughing and i was focusing on my boyfriend and my gift and they were whispering stuff, i was like, o mi gosh  embarassed but it was a good valentines though..hehe
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2005
Muehehhehehe.. that's good not embarrassing. That's just childish embarrasment. grin

Another one i think i'll share is when My principal found out k was my boyfriend. OMG... that man made all hell loose. He was close to my mom, he was on the assembly ground and he kept saying most of you are here for bf and gf. Bah blah. He was my math teacher. My chair and K's chair were directly beside each other. That man would seperate us whenever he comes in the class. He literaly embarrased me every where I was and he was. He used me as example in all of his class. It was embarrasing, but people liked it. Cos they know Lizzy can do anything. cheesy

K was always laughing. I still loke (lo[/b]ve+li[b]ke) him.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2005
hehe..

my embarassing moment happened in school before i went into the holiday, sometimes i'm used to wearing spacy shoes, so i can drag my legs along, so i was in 4th period, going to french class, there was a jam on the way, so many people were pushing and all, when dis happens me and my friend make a chain so we can get out alive tongue unfortunately the chain broke and it remained me and waterlily, there was so much pushing, and i lost my shoe, and i tried lookin for it, people kept kicking it so my feet was very cold and my socks was dirty, i kep following de damn shoe and my friends were laughing at me..hehe very funny but its embarassing running after a shoe embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2005
Ha... that's better.

I was marking JSS1 student buisness studies test paper, and i was sitting under the tree in our school compound. The stone that was on the papaer rolled down, and all the papers flew away. Our school compound is extremely big and everything was just flying. My school skirt is short, and a little tight. EVery student saw me running after papers. It was durring classes, no one could come out and help. My school is in a way that, what ever you do outside, those inside will see you... OMG it was funny. I kept swearing and cursing and using style to run after the papers.

I couldn't get all of them of course. SOme ran to different arenas. I just told the teacher to take another tests for students i couldn't find their paper. I was sweating like Sh!t that day. When it was break-time, people saw me and imitated my run, ARGH!!.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2005
hahahahaha..run run run

ok i share one, the guy i fancied in school "gareth hazlewood" (my friends call him hazlenut cos dey hated his ass)..we go on the same bus so one afternoon, i came late into the bus and he actually stood up for me to sit down so i thought, i be nice too so i saved him a seat by me, wen he gat on de bus, i tried calling him but he couldnt hear me..am a kinda person dat dont shout in the bus cos i was new to de bloody school

at last he heared and came to say down by me..i was so happy, but he later stood up and went, everyone was like "wat da heck" my face was burning, wen it was afternoon i was coming back in the bus, i put my hood on so no one could see me..at last someone came to me and say "hey dem, do u fancy gareth" and am like "no" cos i everyone was waiting for my answer..i was happy wen everyone got off my case embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2005
White boy. What's with this "fancy". Just say[i] Like. [/i]
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2005
yea yea yea
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by Bibi(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2005
One of my most embarrasing moments was when I mistakenly entered a ladies in the airport, used the toilet came out to wash only to see 3 girls "packing" in front of mirrors while i was about to complete my own "packing". One of the girls said...."wow, u definitely missed your way, anyway, enjoy the free view" and i replied "unfortunetly you've all packed already", she looked at me, the other girls giggling...then she opened her shirt, bra and pulled down her pants, turned around and bent over for me to see the cherry, and packed up again.....I stood there speechless and just watched the 3 girls giggling and leave.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
I couldnt get it off my mind for the rest of the day...
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by hotangel2(f): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2005
Bibi... shouldn't u be happy? cheesy cheesy

One that's a lil similar to bibi own was, I entered the male restroom at school. I was wondering why there were "those things that men stand and pee in". I just stood at the mirror, wondering why the ladies restroom has changed so fast. before i knew what was happening, some guys came in and i was like.. ahhhhh my bag fell and i had to start picking everything. The guys were just laughing and I was terribly embarrased.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2005
One of my most embarrasing moment, was went i came to this country, so that day i decided to go out, i entered the bus, and is time for me to drop, and i thought i was still in nigeria, trying to tell the driver, im dropping off here, *o wa o* in yoruba, but i said it in english, instead of me to press the bell, people were looking at me, the driver didnt stop, not until i went to the front to tell him, im dropping here, he was looking at like....., whats wrong with this girl, people were laughing. gosh i was really embarrased that day.
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2005
muhahahahaha grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2005
its funny but embarrasing, when i got home i was still thinking about it, and everyone @ home was like, wats wrong with her. And i explained everything to them, my sisters n brother started laughing, and i was laughing too, cuz is funny, but still embarrasing.... cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2005
just one more laugh..hahahaha

i remember my first time in uk..my formal school, my friends came to tell me dat "hey joe fancies u" and i thoguht they meant summin else, so i said.he doesnt fancy me he fancy his mum and all the gurls were like..u idiot u dont kno wat it means embarassed
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by WesleyanA(f): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2005
hahaha haheehaha
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by nike4luv(f): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2005
Wesley..spit yours out
Re: Share Your Most Embarassing Moments by queen2(f): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2005
buahahahahaha, nike funny one indeed
i got another one, but its very funny,but still embarrasing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period / Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.