Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady (49000 Views)

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / ‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Bamz(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nigerian politics has suddenly turned a comic leaf. I think it's pathetic afaic.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
please borrow some sense and think.... Why is pdp afraid of GMB... GEJ said live in ibadan that GMB will build prison 4 d masses.what are you telling me... If you have a clear conscience then you shouldn't be afraid to be probed
you are an slowpoke,who is afraid of burari?buhari is a toothless bull dog
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Faraidi:
you are an slowpoke,who is afraid of burari?buhari is a toothless bull dog
I used to think that you were a big pain in the neck. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
I used to think that you were a big pain in the neck. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.
go Bleep your mo/th/er,you are even more senseless than your mentor idi/o/t
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Faraidi:
go Bleep your mo/th/er,you are even more senseless than your mentor idi/o/t
Your family tree is nothing but a rest stop for dogs.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
Your family tree is nothing but a rest stop for dogs.
really? But your families are dog themselves.even your mon was & still an harlot.PIG
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Faraidi:
really? But your families are dog themselves.even your mon was & still an harlot.PIG
You inspired the slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
You inspired the slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."
go and sit down joo! You this born by mistake.patients jonathan is even more intelligent than you.asshole
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Faraidi:
go and sit down joo! You this born by mistake.patients jonathan is even more intelligent than you.asshole
Your own birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. Mumu
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
Your own birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. Mumu
your hopeless mother and father just wasted their time fuc*ing themselves to give birth to you!That precious time would have been used to romance.FOOLISH IDI*T
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Faraidi:
your hopeless mother and father just wasted their time fuc*ing themselves to give birth to you!That precious time would have been used to romance.FOOLISH IDI*T
Werey...Calling you an idi.ot would be an insult to all the stup.id people. May GOD run your life the way GEJ is running this country.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by davico2006(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2015
abbey621:

May your life and the lives of your family be the same way PDP has ruled the masses for the past few years....Amen!!!!

It will neva be well wth u and ur entire house hold coz am entitle to my opinion
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by olami234lekan(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who told this woman that she will not be in prison too.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by olami234lekan(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
davico2006:

It will neva be well wth u and ur entire house hold coz am entitle to my opinion

Sho I thought he's praying for you, abi oga jona is not transforming Nigeria ni. Oga o
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
Werey...Calling you an idi.ot would be an insult to all the stup.id people. May GOD run your life the way GEJ is running this country.
Gej is far better than your illiterate mentor Buhari.May God make your misrable life more useless the way Idi amin run Uganda.Fool
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
Faraidi:
Gej is far better than your illiterate mentor Buhari.May God make your misrable life more useless the way Idi amin run Uganda.Fool
e pain you? Who is idi amin? Do i look like i support him? Mtchww... Sense you no get, just supporting blindly all because of peanut. Ode
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
e pain you? Who is idi amin? Do i look like i support him? Mtchww... Sense you no get, just supporting blindly all because of peanut. Ode
am more clever than ur bush father, idi amin is far better than your hopeless father.son of a bastard
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Faraidi:
am more clever than ur bush father, idi amin is far better than your hopeless father.son of a bastard
but why do like insulting? Why not try an issued based campaign... A typical Jonathanains.... Ok, may GOD transform your life the way GEJ is 'transforming' Nigeria
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
but why do like insulting? Why not try an issued based campaign... A typical Jonathanains.... Ok, may GOD transform your life the way GEJ is 'transforming' Nigeria
may God detroy you and your fathers life the way OBJ destroyed our ecomony.SON OF A BITC*H
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Faraidi:
may God detroy you and your fathers life the way OBJ destroyed our ecomony.SON OF A BITC*H
see how am laffing at ur stupidity.... Chaií, i don talk am... Sense you no get. Do i look like i support obj... Certified Ode
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
see how am laffing at ur stupidity.... Chaií, i don talk am... Sense you no get. Do i look like i support obj... Certified Ode
yes you support obj because you are a fool like him.olodo rabata. Your mother there.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Faraidi:
yes you support obj because you are a fool like him.olodo rabata. Your mother there.
Ode ni ee
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
mperoakeem:
Ode ni ee
ode ni baba yin.oloshi.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
Faraidi:
ode ni baba yin.oloshi.
oyi be ri be
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2015
mperoakeem:
oyi be ri be
onyanra. Idi-ot
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
onyanra. Idi-ot
see, if you Cant say Amen to my0prayer then Fuc.k off
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by inosend: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Pej will put the final seal on gej's loss at the next polls.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
mperoakeem:
see, if you Cant say Amen to my0prayer then Fuc.k off
how can i say amen to the useless prayer of an idi-ot? Senseless pig
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
how can i say amen to the useless prayer of an idi-ot? Senseless pig
why are you dis insultive as if your life depends on GEJ... U better reason well... GEJ children are somewhere enjoying and u're here shouting 'transformation'... Ur life is at stake... Be warned
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
mperoakeem:
why are you dis insultive as if your life depends on GEJ... U better reason well... GEJ children are somewhere enjoying and u're here shouting 'transformation'... Ur life is at stake... Be warned
you are a proper goat.Buhari children are all in big offices doing fine and you are here wasting the little money you could have used to bu garri and kulin kulin to buy Mega bite.to say rubbish on nairaland.even buhari youngest daughter is in a good institution in uk,shame on you.ewu
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
mperoakeem:
why are you not schooling in london like his daughters.? i MEAN BUHARI.YOU ARE A BIG IDI*T
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
you are a proper goat.Buhari children are all in big offices doing fine and you are here wasting the little money you could have used to bu garri and kulin kulin to buy Mega bite.to say rubbish on nairaland.even buhari youngest daughter is in a good institution in uk,shame on you.ewu
Chaií MEGA 'BITE' you sure say u go school at all... I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.