Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS (59150 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by dainformant(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
The executive governor of Cross River state -was the center of attention/attraction after his pretty wife, Dr. Linda Ayade took over the wheels, of their convertible ride as she drove him after a public event at Marian Road, Calabar. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/wife-of-cross-river-governor-drives-her.html

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by PrettyCrystal: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
money and love; the perfect drugs for a happy relationship

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by dainformant(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Qmerit(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
fine lady.
pls don't bring party matter here.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by eezeribe(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Politics is a Lucrative venture in Nigeria and some other countries

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by AyamConfidence(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
See as those police men serious like better people

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Tolexander: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mtcheww!

Nonsense!

How is this a news?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
this is not news and here you are commenting.. didnt u see "better" news to comment on
Tolexander:
Mtcheww!

Nonsense!

How is this a news?

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
eezeribe:
Politics is a Lucrative venture in Nigeria and some other countries

In most African countries actually.

It's a really sad situation

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Yayyerd: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by olaolulazio(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nobody we no fit to make am!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by IgboRulesOthers(f): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by olaolulazio(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tolexander:
Mtcheww!

Nonsense!

How is this a news?
Sorry. av u eaten?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by adonbilivit: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
so?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by UnknownT: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pay your workers oh. Grooving gomina

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by netmillionaires(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm! meanwhile, do you have an upcoming wedding? check my signature to showcase your special day for FREE.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
I tot teachers are protesting non payment of salaries in this state??

Niger delta states owing salaries with all the oil money

Bayelsa

Cross river

Rivers

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by mcmurphy132(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
everything na news 4 here
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
love is money, poverty is disease!
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by StoneLucifer: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Next news..
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Euhedral(f): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Before looking at the political aspect of the picture... I think I admire this couple..where the husband isn't bossy but enjoy with his wife driving him around town and where the wife can also take her time out with the husband and even ride a bicycle with him. It's romantic and the kind of home I am planning to build

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by seguno2: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
nice one

Please, what is nice about this?
Will this create employment for the youths of the state and pay salaries plus pensions owed?
Why do we allow these crooks to fool us so easily?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by DanPel(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bt last i went on holiday my mum drived her own husband(my dad) to work
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Ossyiyke(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lovely, but am wondering why is it a news.
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by pmc01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
DanPel:
Bt last i went on holiday my mum drived her own husband(my dad) to work

Drived

You need English language lessons "drived" into your head. No hard feelings.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by ogtavia(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
that's an Aston Martin...keep 'eating' ur people's money,that's what they put you and ur first lady there for..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by GudluckIBB(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
money and love; the perfect drugs for a happy relationship

You forgot to add Sexxx

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by chibuzorAbia: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
We just do not get it in this horrible part of the world. People who should be working 24/7 to uplift their people showing off in a man made product, produced by other useful people.

Our future is particularly bleak.

Sub-Saharan Africa, an Oyibo code for sub-humans. Continue.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
That's my amiable governor and his gorgeous wife.

Meanwhile, Atiku for President
Re: Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.