Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? (28769 Views)

Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Seemyfather:

Sure! You might be right. Because I was influenced and was also introduced to an early days self servicing during my secondary school days, which I was fully involved for years. So you might be right like I said.
mehn dat evils spirit behin self servicing is really a strong spirit. It only takes d grace and mercy of God for it to flee frm one's body
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by ayogabriel: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Slimmos:
u mean self service helps in curing premature ejaculation. how pls? just asking

lol, at all, am saying check your self and see what's causing it, if its self service, or your mind, there are so many factors that is responsible for this, if u figure it out, check with your doctor for appropriate treatment
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by akp202(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan91:

Sent
thanks
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Housecare: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bro ur case is minor..all u need is a good Agbo dats if u believe in it..am currently using one and it rilly improve my performance
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Emmanuelbruno: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please send to okerekebrunochisom@yahoo.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Emmanuelbruno: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=Jonathan91 post=31696444]
Drop your email bro and i ll send you an e-book on how to end premature ejaculation. The method is natural but requires perseverance.
Please send to okerekebrunochisom@yahoo.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Cvesta(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
zizirecords:
OK, so I am a doctor and will add my two cents to what others docs and non-docs have said.

Many of my patients that complain of PE usually have a long history of self-servicing. This often leads to a hypersensitive p-enis which can easily expel with little stimulation.

If you don't self-service, then consider the advice DrAify and others have given you.

Good luck!
Personally I think you should have suggested steps n solution to him in event of Self Service Dr
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by fatdon2(m): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Jonathan91:

Sent
tanx
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by aguizm(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2015
jonmu:
OP... U know the truth its masturbating that caused ur premature ejaculation. So juxt stop masturbating... Nd abstein 4rm sex 4 a month.. It would repair.. Dont forget,eat banana, drink hollandia.. Jux eat healthy and abstein 4 a month then u would c d jerk...
Sir please how true is bitter helping out in preventing premature ejaculation. I have just started eating bitter kola based on what people said. Does bitter kola truly helps out?
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by promixdavinci(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Jonathan91:

Sent

sorry my boss, i made mistake in d email i gave u, d correct email is yahayapromise@yahoo.com tnx help me again pls
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by steinmajor: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
bfbellexce:

pls kindly send me a copy also at bfbellexce@gmail.com Thanks in anticipation.
pls send me a copy too bro. Steinmajor@gmail.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by okoloikenna(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:

We have lot of doctors here trust me.
also lots of quack doctors so the safest is to go see a physician
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by donpy(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Op. Premature ejaculation could affect ur chances of fathering a child bcus the sperms released ar not completely formed(premature) lyk avin irregular shape, two heads, no tail for motility thus cnt evn get to d egg in a woman, etc and this is vry diffrent frm aving watery sperm so u av to check dat too. In d case of watery sperm d medium that is d seminal fluid is too watery to transport d sperm buh most times watery sperm is caused by illness or diseases. If u self service nau erry1 knws aw hard dat is to stop buh i'll ask u to stop multiple self service. If u self service nau nd u erupt wait for at lease 6-12hrs before u go again to give time for ur bodi to produce the sperm. Immediately stop dis bcus over stressin ur system to erupt sperm when not present could lead to organ dysfunctn. It takes about 12hrs for sperm bank to be full wit sperm after ejaculation and it takes 3months for all d sperm produced to br fully matured. I prescribed a particular product called Trevo for ova 8guys on nairaland avin d same issue and they ar all fine nau. No more premature ejaculation and watery sperm. U cn order for urs wit free delivery via whatsapp or call 09093200039. Charles, femi, kelechi pls share ur testimony if u see dis post or any1 wu as used trevo should jst like dis post for endorsement. Mr Paul
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Slimmos(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Seemyfather:
Hi to all respective Drs., I am a male, 30+ of age. I just want to ask about pre-mature ejaculation . I think i m having this kind of problem years ago, since i couldn't t last longer than expected, neither do I satisfy my partner nor last longer on bed, not even for a minutes so to say.

Now my questions are as follows:

(1) Is Premature Ejaculation curable nowadays?
(2) Does it affect my ability or chances of impregnate my lady/partner to bear a child for me?
(3) Can it leads to a total/partial impotency of mine because of this?
(4) Is there any final or total means or solutions to cure and overcome it? If yes, then please help me find the answers or you can as well refer me to some effective medication or some other effective supplements to curb/sure this embarrassing/shameful problem of mine.

Please note your help/assistance might be of a great help to me and any other person experiencing such thing here as well oooooooo.

Thank you!
bro i sent u a msg to ur email
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Slimmos(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
fatdon2:
Bro, plz i need that e-book. This is my email kelechiduru200@yahoo.com
bro pls can u send dat ebook to me to... adewaleP4@gmail.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Emmanuelbruno post=31716795][/quote]
could u please slides me d ebook
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Aj2(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2016
The issue of premature ejaculation or quick ejaculation is not supposed to be a dream but a dream come true. It is actually vital to seriously work on the solution for premature ejaculation, you need to identify the mistakes to be avoided and the some of what NOT TO DO to ensure the problem of quick ejaculation is totally resolved.
As a matter of fact, in your quest to put a stop to this menace, you will definitely find it easier if you truly know what not to do just as I said earlier, this really need to be emphasized

The Consequence of Instant gratification
As people are eager to solve the problem of Premature Ejaculation, most men resorted to quick and easy way of resolving the issue. They end up looking for instant solution such as the use of sprays, pills, numbing cream and the likes so as to get quick solution to their challenges.

There are some solutions to cure premature ejaculation that are suitable for short term purpose but not for long term purpose. You will be given quick solution that is not permanent. That quick fix can not cure the root cause of the problem.
Though, you may gain instant improved erection with powerful sexual stamina immediately you apply them but they don’t work for a long time. The solution they provided are temporary not permanent. But once the effect is over, so does your sexual endurance. These solutions do not in any way enhance your ability to endure longer sex permanently.

When you apply any of theses quick and temporary solution, they will only numb your penis, you will never enjoy the sex which you are actually using the quick fix temporary solution for. The consequence is that you will in no time lose the real pleasure of the intercourse. And in the long run, you will find it difficult to delay your ejaculation naturally which at the end of the day will have a great negative impact in your relationship or marriage.

One of the greatest myths of premature ejaculation is that, some men believed that once you are suffering from PE, it means you have been sentenced to death. This is a big myth and poor thought about having premature ejaculation.

This bad thought that most men have about inability to delay ejaculation is that they thought premature ejaculation is a chronic disease that could not be cured. Curing quick ejaculation does not require extraordinary effort on your part which will in turn make the entire issue worse
The fatal thought that many men have about premature ejaculation is that premature ejaculation is an ailment that cannot be cured. If you have this thought in mind, guess what? You'll not take effort to overcome this problem and that will in turn, make the problem worse! What you think is what you get! So, be careful of what you are thinking and wishing for.

Instead, always consciously think that stopping premature ejaculation permanently is certainly possible! With the right strategies, exercises and diet, you would be able to say goodbye to this embarrassing problem for good in no time! What you need is the right formula and apply them consistently for a period of time. With the right attitude and strategies, stopping premature ejaculation is not a dream but something you can achieve with ease.

Third, distracting from sex

In their effort to prevent premature ejaculation, some men try to shift their focus to some other things during sex. They think of their bosses, their grandmother, their work, the current political issues, the movie that they saw etc. - anything but sex.

It's true that distracting yourself from the sex pleasure is one of the ways to stop early ejaculation. It's rather effective as well. The downside is that you would not be able to enjoy the best part of sex! Let's be real. The whole purpose of having sex is to enjoy your partner, please your partner as well as having that sensational sexual experience.

If you are doing all you can to distract yourself, you do not only miss the best part of sex, in a way, you are also "cheating" your partner and depriving her from the attention that she deserves.

These are not the right ways to cure the problem. You need to strengthen your body and mind to enjoy the lovemaking process. Tuning yourself out from the sexual experience is surely not the way to go in a long run.

Stopping premature ejaculation could not have been easier if you know what to do and also what not to do. Effort must be made from both sides. Otherwise, no matter how hard you try, the mistakes that you are making unconsciously will pull you back and you will go back to the square one. With that, you can never release yourself from the early ejaculation problem.
Want to learn the natural techniques, foods, methods, fruits that will help you boost your libido, give you the entire step-by-step strategies to find a lasting solution to solve the problem of premature or quick ejaculation and help you give your lover amazing orgasm, visit www.uniqueinfocourses.com to get started.
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2016
zizirecords:
OK, so I am a doctor and will add my two cents to what others docs and non-docs have said.

Many of my patients that complain of PE usually have a long history of self-servicing. This often leads to a hypersensitive p-enis which can easily expel with little stimulation.

If you don't self-service, then consider the advice DrAify and others have given you.

Good luck!
what if he does self service
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by slay1: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please send me a copy of the e-book
Abraham.lawrenceattah99@gmail.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by slay1: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Slimmos:
bro pls can u send dat ebook to me to... adewaleP4@gmail.com
slay1:
Please send me a copy of the e-book
Abraham.lawrenceattah99@gmail.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Aj2(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Premature Ejaculation
This is a situation where ejaculation occurs before or earlier than the two parties expected during the lovemaking.

Premature Ejaculation is also a form of sexual dysfunction that usually affect the quality of man’s sexual life

The following are some of the reasons why premature ejaculation affect an average men
Causes
A number of factors may be involved.
Psychological factors
Some cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including:
• sexual inexperience
• issues with body image
• novelty of a relationship
• overexcitement or too much stimulation
• relationship stress
• anxiety
• feelings of guilt or inadequacy
• depression
• issues related to control and intimacy
Health Issues
For instance, if you have a medical history of untreated STD such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea
STDs can also cause infertility in men. The process can be similar to how PID damages a woman's fallopian tubes. The structures of the male reproductive tract, including the epididymis and urethra, can be damaged by infection with an untreated STDs.

Another important question is to ask Can men become infertile from Chlamydia?

The negative impact of chlamydia and infertility in men is often underestimated.Chlamydia in men can damage sperm and cause scarring in the reproductive tract (which can lead to permanent infertility). ... Mycoplasma (a sexually transmitted infection) and chlamydia in men affect sperm production.

Can STD cause low sperm count?

Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), such as chlamydia and gonorrhea, can cause low sperm count. ... STDs are very stubborn and multiply geometrically. Most times, the western medication of antibiotic cannot cope again in treating STDs. Lots of men have been disappointed treating chronic infections with orthodox medicine but without any result. When you are treating infection with those western drugs, it will only alleviate the symptoms and hide the original disease in the body, that’s the reason why infections such Staphylococcus and many others are very difficult to treat with western antibiotic. If the symptoms disappear for some time, it will still re-appear in no time. Don’t forget also that western medication antibiotic has a lot of deadly side effects which can cause other complicated diseases in the body

Another important fact to understand is that Untreated STDs can lower your sperm count permanently thereby leading to male infertility (Inability to impregnate a woman)

The best method of treating STDs completely and permanently is to approach it with scientifically tested and proven natural herbal food supplement that will help you uproot the cause of the problem and give you total healing without any negative side effects

In case, you need solution, recommendation and direction on the effective NAFDAC Approved natural herbal medicine to use to cure infections or STDs permanently or for any disease that may be threatening your health, please Call/Whatsapp 08036882653 (Natural Health Consultant)

Health Is Wealth

Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by adomuwiner(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2018
Premature Ejaculation & Stamina Capsules
Benefits:

Produces Stronger & Firmer Erections.
Improves Sexual Stamina & Energy.
Increased libido and endurance.
Enhances Sexual Desire & Arousal.
Quality of Ingredients.
Mughal-E-Azam is a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction. It strengthens pelvic muscles which improve ability to maintain an erection, treats erectile dysfunction and increases libido in males. It is made from natural herbs which have a powerful effect on the libido of a male and improves his overall sexual health. It increases blood flow to the penis which leads to better and harder erections. It also enhances libido and stamina in males. It treats nervousness and anxiety associated with having sex and improves the confidence of males in bed.

N50,000.00
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by john8998: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Instead of moving and searching here and there, why don't you find a better solution to overcome premature ejaculation? If this is cured then all your problems will be solved automatically. However, if you are suffering from PE then it will not be easy to get rid of the issue but yes, there are ways to treat PE.
My advice will be that, first you should go to your doctor and tell him every problem in details and then what he suggest matters a lot on your issue. In fact, in my opinion, you should also use some natural supplements to get rid of PE. Go through the below link and find out the best way to deal with premature ejaculation naturally and permanently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Nurses / Foods That Benefits The Body, But Harm The Teeth. / Patient Dies In Kwara After Striking Workers Switch Off Ventilator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.