Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss (1513 Views)

See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2015
hi All,

my name is mcfynest.

and i have been into online business for many years now and i am willing to give you such information for a Giveaway prize.

i created this thread for some of us who have always wondered how the online importation works.

this is very easy.

do you know that most companies in the US get there goods from china? Yes they do, i have been doing business with companies that offer quality product to US companies. i have in the ebook contact of this companies. you get quality for cheap.

do you know that you can also determine your prizing techniques?

for a token, i bring to you a compiled ebook, with pictorial analysis and step by step process on how to import from US, UK and china.

Its still very early this year. This is the best opportunity to earn at home! The largest
payout in the industry,
BEST HOME BASED BUSINESS OF THE
YEAR!

Thinking about starting a home business? This is a real
opportunity! Great earning potential. Generous benefits .
The best product

Combined with the MOST
POWERFUL Home Based Business
Opportunity the World has
EVER SEEN!

-Do you have access to internet connection?

-Have you ever tried making money online and you have always been scammed?

-Are you a student, and you want to make a living for your self?

-You are a graduate,but no reasonable job/no job?

Well i just brought to you the IMPORTATION WEALTH SYSTEM.

The importation business has been explained practically and its the best you can get anywhere.

All the methods i use are in this eBook. All the process of wealth creation has been broken down in such a way that even if you don't have any knowledge about internet, you will always make @ least times 2 of your investment in a month.

What you stand to gain?

- all the process of importing goods from UK, US and China.

-how to avoid being scammed.

-how to bring in your goods for free.

-what you can import.

-contacts of sellers that produce hand bands, bags, shoes tops and many more.

-how to advertise your goods and you how you sell them daily.

- how to avoid custom duties when receiving your goods.

- New and cheap website you can buy from

- after sales service

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

This is a business you can start as low as 5/10k. This is the real deal. Invest that little money today and you will always smile to the bank.

Contact me anytime you are interested. It goes for a token. After getting this, you will become the boss if your own., you will control your market and pricing system.

Still doubting? Its allowed, but if i had known this business back then in school, i guess many things would have changed for me. Its never too late though.

Money back Guaranteed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Often time, we do things that are not necessary. Yes! Do
you know that you can start being that entrepreneur you
choose to be with just a token? I know you should be
doubting me, but you can utilize the Nigerian economy to
your advantage.
Great men started small, personally i started very little, but
now, the least i use for my transactions is 50k per two
weeks.
Dont always wish, make use of the opportunity you have
now.
Do you think you know it all? You will be surprised at how
this eBook will help you.
Like i said....you can start with as little as 5k. This is money
most of us just spend anyhow. Why not invest in it and
make at least 2 times the amount you invested.
Make use of this opportunity and remember that if you don't
make back your money, you will get a complete refund.
Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2015
My confessions in Christ Jesus kept me moving. The word
INTIMIDATION isnt in my dictionary.
The girrafe has longer legs than a Cheetah, but d cheetah
stil runs
faster dan it. Don't let yourself be intimidated by anyones
size or appearance. What you've gotten on d
inside of you is enough to make u a CHAMPION!
Confess it,im a champion

kaykay123 (m ), sexyjennik (f ),
israelboy1 (m ), Baddchristy( f ), Nayok , kayojosephy ( m ),
UjSizzle(f ), tman14 , mascaraWand, AfricaFace (f ), CyberKen
(m ), abbey37 (m ), KingBish ( f ), Danny3230 ( m ), sniper77 ( m ),
KAYCEEJUNIOR (m ), bokohalal( m ), grafixdon, BelovedN(f ),
zopaks , initialize( m ), Funkymallam ( m ), oyincute , manny4life
(m ), tracybee (f ), Mirahcul , totalhouse (m ), ebyjoyken (f ),
Peruseman(m ), Boller , Loraous( f ), nikaShow( m ),
michaelwestern ( m ), karfe (m ), wizzy11 , Prettiepearlz (f ),
IceMan85 (m ), mtchris ( m ), sunnitus, amnestylaw1 (m ),
blessbunmi (f ), prinzeepule (m ), modath, Phatmyk (m )

1 Like

Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
winkstill doubting?
Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by jaydee87(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
bro touch our lives and teach us pls so we can be free from the bondge of financial shortage

2 Likes

Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 3:35am On Mar 20, 2015
jaydee87:
bro touch our lives and teach us pls so we can be free from the bondge of financial shortage

the key word here is financial bondage, why not get the ebook and be liberated within a month undecided wink
Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by jaydee87(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2015
mcfynest:

the key word here is financial bondage, why not get the ebook and be liberated within a month undecided wink

let's av a feel of what to expect, even if its cover page of ur eBook or a tip. good morning...
Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
ok sir/ma

Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by adebanjok(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
the selfless teacher, omo ijebu atata i hail
Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by jaydee87(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2015
good love the cover page now. hope the content too is worth it bro... wud really like to av one...
Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2015
jaydee87:
good love the cover page now. hope the content too is worth it bro... wud really like to av one...

the content was designed for both beginners and pros in mind.
Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by tinnywhinny: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello guys. I took the risk and called up this mcfynest guy. Sincerely I was impressed. I got the ebook and the simplicity in which he wrote is commendable. I really dont comment on posts on nairaland even though I have been here for a while.

He also helped with direct, trusted contacts he has done business with thereby making it easy for people like me who really don't like stress. He gave a lot of insider info. too.
Am new in this online thing and I can tell you that I had paid more for such information and got more confused. But what I got from mcfynest was really rewarding.

I have started talking with one of his contact in uk that he gave me. And am more than impressed with what we have discussed sooo far. Yeah i know the dollar issue. You can still hang on till it comes down before buying. The knowledge you would get is an eye opener.

I also called him up very often for help for things i later realized how simple they were and he was really patient. Did i mention i never met him in person and i don't even know what he looks like. All phone thing.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
tinnywhinny:
Hello guys. I took the risk and called up this mcfynest guy. Sincerely I was impressed. I got the ebook and the simplicity in which he wrote is commendable. I really dont comment on posts on nairaland even though I have been here for a while.

He also helped with direct, trusted contacts he has done business with thereby making it easy for people like me who really don't like stress. He gave a lot of insider info. too.
Am new in this online thing and I can tell you that I had paid more for such information and got more confused. But what I got from mcfynest was really rewarding.

I have started talking with one of his contact in uk that he gave me. And am more than impressed with what we have discussed sooo far. Yeah i know the dollar issue. You can still hang on till it comes down before buying. The knowledge you would get is an eye opener.

I also called him up very often for help for things i later realized how simple they were and he was really patient. Did i mention i never met him in person and i don't even know what he looks like. All phone thing.

I hope this helps.

Oh! Thanks for the feedback, i believe you have decided on what to import and start making your cool cash from your home.

you can also make it through the help of this eBook.

many people can testify to this.

this is recent and goes for a token.
Re: Learn Importation In Few Easy Stepss by mcfynest(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2015
you are about to change your status now, send a mail today and get the ebook to change you[email]batundeoladapo@gmail.com[/email]

www.mcfynestblog.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business In Nigeria / Help Verify Paypal With Diamond Bank / Tips For Starting Lucrative Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.