Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria (1189 Views)

Funny Photo Of Semi-literate People Who Ruled Nigeria / 1983-85: Buhari Never Ruled Nigeria But IDIAGBON - Factfinders / How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by That2: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
How comes nearly all the oil blocks belongs to them, and also about 80% of top government positions. How come the quotasystem favors them the most. Hausas may not have ever rule but they are still the greatest benefactor. Hausas always support the Fulanis, middle belts, Or North entirely and even Yorubas if they have something to gain from their support. Technically they are still the ones ruling.... What is the igbos benefiting from the ijaws or any tribes they choose to support? A Nupe man move the capital of Nigeria from the South to Hausa man land, More States were created in Hausa man lands and more revenue pump into their region not even by the Hausa themselves. They all see themselves as one thats why they are always hard to defeat, they both stand together on the issue of resources control. If only the South have this unity they would have outsmarted the North. They haven't rule but ain't making noise like the igbos who thinks it is their birthright. They understand the concept of leadership, IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF ONE OF YOUR DIDN'T RULE, WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN FROM THAT LEADERSHIP. The Hausas would even support an Igbo presidency if they are convinced they would gain from it.

1 Like

Re: Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by LoveDecay(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2015
akanbiaa:
Literally Hausas have never Ruled Nigeria, Murtala Mohammed was Berom from Plateau State www.transparencyng.com/index.php/news-categories/106-opinionsinterviews/8728-hausa-have-never-ruled-nigeria-murtala-was-berom-newsrescue

Nice, I like seeing organised information like this .

Prepare the wikipedia wanke'rs shall soon arrive, with the tongues in the mouths shouting , rubbish, idiot, its a lie, and all kind of fke'd up statements .

Soldiers to your horses grin

1 Like

Re: Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by LoveDecay(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
That2:
How comes nearly all the oil blocks belongs to them, and also about 80% of top government positions. How come the quotasystem favors them the most. Hausas may not have ever rule but they are still the greatest benefactor. Hausas always support the Fulanis, middle belts and even Yorubas if they have something to gain from their support. Technically they are still the ones ruling.... What is the igbos benefiting from the ijaws or any tribes they choose to support?

I said, the wikipedia self-service'ers shall arrive ..... Mr man, read what you just typed does it make sense, you just said 500 hundred things and its all cowshit. grin
Re: Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by hydro777: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
I've always told my friends that the Hausas have never really ruled Nigeria like dat...there has been so much misinformation about this....just because of the " minorities" in the north who hide under being Hausas....I think Hausas are very friendly and the only spanner in their wheel are the FUlanis majorly,who are scattered from North Africa to west Afriaca to Cameroons....they are itinerant and they only owe loyalty to their tribe in my opinion...I think they are a sore point in the Nothern politics and as always Hausas are timid and because of so much intermarriages there is little they can do...the FUlanis just wanna take as far as I'm concerned...and move to d next place to dominate if allowed, if their last abode is no longer conducive...
Re: Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by BashBB: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
OP I've been saying this for ages, but you know Nigerians na..... No one wants to believe that... As far some Nigerians are concerned.. If you are from the North and a Muslim then you are Hausa...
Re: Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by AustineE1: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op as far as we know,in Nigerian context,there is nothing like Hausas,what we have is Hausa-Fulanis,after the conquest by othman Dan Fodio a Fulani man,which is also seen as the harbinger of Islam in Nigeria,the hausas willingly and patrotically submitted their allegiance to the Fulanis,who were there religious and political leaders,as Islam permits(this includes putting your religion above ethnicity)...as it is convenient,the Hausas,in the quest for political and economic gains,always merge the population of both tribes together.Pls can you now mention the core Fulani states and the core hausa states,for record sake.
Re: Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by Firmjudge(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Literally Hausas Have Never Ruled Nigeria by jjfuma: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amanpour vs. Jonathan | Nigerians Expose Jonathan's Incompetence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48YWgVBXOo&list=LLH2AO7bGrLIBxau9NR-ZLrQ

(1) (Reply)

Attention Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy. / What Is It About Ogun State. / Insider Account: How PDP Outmanoeuvred APC To Secure Deputy Senate President....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.