Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) (4128 Views)

Dogara's Aide, Zakariah Sinimbut Resigns, Denies Working Against The Speaker / Kachikwu Is Working Against Buhari – APC / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by stebell(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
People, wen was the last tym yu heard Dakuku saying don't vote for GEJ??

Buhari has nohing to offer we Rivers people. It's GEJ we kno and will queue behind.

GEJ rocks.

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by talktimi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
donphilopus:
So many thugs and touts in Portharcourt. To evade their foolishness, they had to do what they'd just done. Jonathan secured almost 98% of the total votes cast in Rivers in 2011, and today, his votes is about reducing to 60% in the same Rivers. Can you then say he's progressing or retrogressing? Buhari doesn't need to win Rivers before he's made the President, he just has to secure a reasonable number of votes from there.

His bloc votes in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Lagos and other states are enough for him!
who are the thugs and touts in rivers state ? You better concentrate on your Edo and stop insulting Rivers people in the name of politics, its getting out of hand with you
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by kolaaderin: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Hmmm I just came into Portharcourt and I'm heading towards the old GRA area from the airport. While on the journey, I noticed something,that anywhere u have Hon Dakuku's picture and Buhari, buhari's face is covered with black paint while that of Dakuku is not painted. Incase you don't know, Dakuku is the flag bearer of the APC and I can tell you this was not carried out by PDP supporters because if it were the supporters of the PDP, I am sure they would have covered the face of dakuku too but in all areas I went to, none of Dakuku's face was covered with paint. So I guess APC in Rivers state does not even believe in buhari and don't want to associate their candidate with him. I heard dakuku is even campaigning for president jonathan as he has never been seen in public asking Rivers people to vote for Buhari.

Hmmm this now brings me to the question of... Are you sure Ameachi is not playing games with Wike?

Sometimes i can imaging the way Tanoids think, why not post only Peterside instead of both and defacing the other.
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by ptownman: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
As a Ptown man, PH supports Buhari. PDP can paint bill board but cannot paint PVC when card reader is in use. APC for life.

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
After my visit to Ph last week, i started doubting if there's a party called APC in Rivers State.

State civil servants are against Amechi, because he refused paying them as usual. Pensioners are angry because they're owed. Judiary are getting ready to go on strike over unfair appointment of state chief judge. Deputy Governor is getting ready to dump APC to PDP if the state APC is not removed. Now, they are complaining that Amechi brought Yoruba people to be managing all the major investment in River State depriving them and increasing unemployment.

The worst was the complaints on Agip recruitment.....

In Rivers, even Ikweres' are not ready to vote APC.... They said, it's between PDP and Labour Party. Also, i'm giving PDP in Rivers 90% votes..
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Mimicole(f): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
emiye:

Lie lie, I am not in Rivers state, but two times i have seen a live telecast of Dakuku on Channels tv , and in both cases, he campaigned for BUhari, in fact he has a very canny way of doing that " he shouts Dakuku, Dakuku and expects the crowd to shout My governor my governor, and then Buhari, Buhari, while the campaign crowd shouts My president My president" , In another one, he implored igbo voters in rivers who he learnt where planning to vote APC for gubernatorial, and PDP in presidential not to make that mistake, but vote Buhari for president.
Guy ur head dey there, u hear?
Don't mind these mumu people dat propagate anything in their head and strongly believe it to be true, deceiving others in the process.

The worst form of deceit is self deceit
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Abagworo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
We are for Peterside and Buhari
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Cchuks27(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
T
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by ibisko04: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Pa buhari has been rejected in Portharcourt city.After all the shakara and noise by madame leaky mouth Amaechi GEJ will win rivers state overwhelmly.Buhari will not smell 25% of the votes in rivers state.Even dakuku knows rivers is on lock down for Jonathan.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Keep deceiving yourself. Buhari will have 35% of Rivers state votes on the 28th of March.
Buhari votes will be a pan Nigerians votes. Just keep thinking about what I have just tell you and watch out how things will take their rightful course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! / Tinubu's Aide Blasts Buhari For Flagrant Disobedience Of Court Orders. Explosive / North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.