Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) (4112 Views)

Dogara's Aide, Zakariah Sinimbut Resigns, Denies Working Against The Speaker / Kachikwu Is Working Against Buhari – APC / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm I just came into Portharcourt and I'm heading towards the old GRA area from the airport. While on the journey, I noticed something,that anywhere u have Hon Dakuku's picture and Buhari, buhari's face is covered with black paint while that of Dakuku is not painted. Incase you don't know, Dakuku is the flag bearer of the APC and I can tell you this was not carried out by PDP supporters because if it were the supporters of the PDP, I am sure they would have covered the face of dakuku too but in all areas I went to, none of Dakuku's face was covered with paint. So I guess APC in Rivers state does not even believe in buhari and don't want to associate their candidate with him. I heard dakuku is even campaigning for president jonathan as he has never been seen in public asking Rivers people to vote for Buhari.

Hmmm this now brings me to the question of... Are you sure Ameachi is not playing games with Wike?

7 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Bekwarra(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2015
Skelembe
It's easier for Frank Edwards to feature Wizkid in a track than for Buhari to win in PH.

11 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by ozoigbondu: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2015
Pa buhari has been rejected in Portharcourt city.After all the shakara and noise by madame leaky mouth Amaechi GEJ will win rivers state overwhelmly.Buhari will not smell 25% of the votes in rivers state.Even dakuku knows rivers is on lock down for Jonathan.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

16 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by emiye(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Thug wike and his comrades at work

4 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by ozoigbondu: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2015
emiye:
Thug wike and his comrades at work

Thug wike defaced buhari face but left his immediate opponents face intact.Otondo joining APC removes your sense of reasoning

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by donphilopus: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2015
So many thugs and touts in Portharcourt. To evade their foolishness, they had to do what they'd just done. Jonathan secured almost 98% of the total votes cast in Rivers in 2011, and today, his votes is about reducing to 60% in the same Rivers. Can you then say he's progressing or retrogressing? Buhari doesn't need to win Rivers before he's made the President, he just has to secure a reasonable number of votes from there.

His bloc votes in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Lagos and other states are enough for him!

5 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by ifex370(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Topic for discussion...

can't wait for the TANOIDS to arrive cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by barika2011(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Hmmm I just came into Portharcourt and I'm heading towards the old GRA area from the airport. While on the journey, I noticed something,that anywhere u have Hon Dakuku's picture and Buhari, buhari's face is covered with black paint while that of Dakuku is not painted. Incase you don't know, Dakuku is the flag bearer of the APC and I can tell you this was not carried out by PDP supporters because if it were the supporters of the PDP, I am sure they would have covered the face of dakuku too but in all areas I went to, none of Dakuku's face was covered with paint. So I guess APC in Rivers state does not even believe in buhari and don't want to associate their candidate with him. I heard dakuku is even campaigning for president jonathan as he has never been seen in public asking Rivers people to vote for Buhari.

Hmmm this now brings me to the question of... Are you sure Ameachi is not playing games with Wike?
Pure lie...dakuku has Neva campaigned for Jonathan...as per the black paint its PDP job and other disgruntled wike men

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by emiye(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Thug wike defaced buhari face but left his immediate opponents face intact.Otondo joining APC removes your sense of reasoning

I am happy you reechoed the fact that wike is a thug, but the thug knows the presidential election comes first in March 28, a Buhari win , means a landslide loss for him in April.
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Vision4God: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Game of politics no b joke. Let dem continue.
We are watching.
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Plus10(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
@op you are right about this info,that's what is going on now in ph ,apc supporters are saying Dakuku for governor...Jonathan for President

4 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by ozoigbondu: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
barika2011:

Pure lie...dakuku has Neva campaigned for Jonathan...as per the black paint its PDP job and other disgruntled wike men

And disgruntled wike men left their immediate opponent picture dakuku in tact.........Just see your reasoning

5 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by GBTYO: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
APC has no single footing in Rivers with respect to the Presidential race.

The APC in Rivers is another avenue for PDP candidates who couldn't secure nominations to both contest on the platform of the APC and also have Madam Amaechi Du Magga fund their machinery.

At the end of the day, with a Wike win, the APC will be dead, buried and forgotten.

Even if by the slimest impropable chance that the APC wins the gubernatorial you can bet your janjawiid sh1t crusted azzes that dakuku will defect to the PDP.

Why? Because unlike mrs Amaechi, Dakuku never takes a swipe on Jonathan or solicits for a Buhari vote.

3 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by viczing(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2015
donphilopus:
So many thugs and touts in Portharcourt. To evade their foolishness, they had to do what they'd just done. Jonathan secured almost 98% of the total votes cast in Rivers in 2011, and today, his votes is about reducing to 60% in the same Rivers. Can you then say he's progressing or retrogressing? Buhari doesn't need to win Rivers before he's made the President, he just has to secure a reasonable number of votes from there.

His bloc votes in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Lagos and other states are enough for him!

This janjanweed boy don't know reality, get down and you will understand what's up

#itstransformationtime

4 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Trailblazerleo(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2015
donphilopus:

The same buhari that has failed 3 times.you most be the foolish one here.

5 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by oshyno(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Op ur 100% corect. Even me will vote Dakuku but wud vote GEJ for presidential.
I just don't like Wike. Very agressive and tugish. PDP failed it wen they schemed out bright minds like Ajumogobia.

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by thaoriginator: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2015
Tanoids I dey hail una o!

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by nwafuluozoh: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You go fear fear nah!
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by merry02(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2015
With all due respect Buhari is synonymous to failure since 2003

3 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Mogidi: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
No need reminding the good people of Rivers about the boko hari leader. We will erase him from history next week.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2218704_dakuku20ameachi_jpeg68d64b4fa42f41f2954f151cbded0caf

3 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
So you are saying APC rivers chapter spent money to make that billboard and then spent money again to deface the party' flag bearer' picture?

The way you people think is astonishing. Una just mumu anyhow

5 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by stronger: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
OP. . VOICEOFTHEMASES

It is simple! A group that simply hates GMB! Because na HAUSA!! Because OUR SON must win!! It may not even be a particularly partisan group. . also I don't believe it is as ubiquitous as you mak eit sound. I have seen many GMB posters undamaged in PH!!

Can it be PDP thugs? yes! Why would they leave DAKUKU'S picture? because a lot of PDP people even recognise Dakuku for what he is - A PEACEFUL, INTELLIGENT MAN! Compared to their Candidate who is a well-known thug! So for many rivers people - the will vote GEJ and DAKUKU. . Clear!

can it be APC supporters? NO!!! It doesn't make sense for them to spend so much money and deface it! Also, A GMB win in the presidential elections will practically seal the deal for Dakuku as they will realise APC is fully in control. in fact, after GMB wins, there will be mass defection from the PDP people!

So you tried with your analyses but i think it's wrong to accuse the APC people of this.

Cheers
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by emiye(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2015
GBTYO:
APC has no single footing in Rivers with respect to the Presidential race.

The APC in Rivers is another avenue for PDP candidates who couldn't secure nominations to both contest on the platform of the APC and also have Madam Amaechi Du Magga fund their machinery.

At the end of the day, with a Wike win, the APC will be dead, buried and forgotten.

Even if by the slimest impropable chance that the APC wins the gubernatorial you can bet your janjawiid sh1t crusted azzes that dakuku will defect to the PDP.

Why? Because unlike mrs Amaechi, Dakuku never takes a swipe on Jonathan or solicits for a Buhari vote.

Lie lie, I am not in Rivers state, but two times i have seen a live telecast of Dakuku on Channels tv , and in both cases, he campaigned for BUhari, in fact he has a very canny way of doing that " he shouts Dakuku, Dakuku and expects the crowd to shout My governor my governor, and then Buhari, Buhari, while the campaign crowd shouts My president My president" , In another one, he implored igbo voters in rivers who he learnt where planning to vote APC for gubernatorial, and PDP in presidential not to make that mistake, but vote Buhari for president.

2 Likes

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2015
lmfao
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Rivers people believe in Dakuku for governor. But Buhari isn't a saleable product in PH. Political enlightenment in Nigeria still favours firm faith in individual candidates rather than absolute loyalty to political parties. This is why political parties are as dysfunctional as they presently are. Today you are in party A, tomorrow it is party B.

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by stronger: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2015
emiye:

Lie lie, I am not in Rivers state, but two times i have seen a live telecast of Dakuku on Channels tv , and in both cases, he campaigned for BUhari, in fact he has a very canny way of doing that " he shouts Dakuku, Dakuku and expects the crowd to shout My governor my governor, and then Buhari, Buhari, while the campaign crowd shouts My president My president" , In another one, he implored igbo voters in rivers who he learnt where planning to vote APC for gubernatorial, and PDP in presidential not to make that mistake, but vote Buhari for president.

Correct!! I can confirm that this is true!! A GMB win will seal the deal for Dakuku. He knows this and he can't campaign for GEJ!

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by ITbomb(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Peterside for Governor

GEJ for President

I have decided
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by emiye(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2015
stronger:

Correct!! I can confirm that this is true!! A GMB win will seal the deal for Dakuku. He knows this and he can't campaign for GEJ!

Once APC wins presidential on March 28, PDP will be lucky if it can retain 13 states after April 11 gubernatorial elections
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by barika2011(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

And disgruntled wike men left their immediate opponent picture dakuku in tact.........Just see your reasoning

And APC defaced buhari and left dakuku according to ur brain abi...
Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by Kylez(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
donphilopus:

Please remove Lagos from that list. Every lagosian knows GEJ will still win Lagos, but Ambode will win the governorship.

1 Like

Re: APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo) by gurunlocker: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
in k1 voice,.... eti ri nkan kan (una never see anything)

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Caught Partying Hard At A Hidden Place In Lagos- Photos / Apc's Gboyega Oyetola In Slim, Early Lead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.