Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth (21051 Views)

Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by symbian03(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2015
oluwadamilolah:
Most of them are living fake lives, don't be deceived

I can attest to this fact.
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by opidopy: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2015
This is the result of the slavery mindset, no matter how u try emancipated them, there will always be a problem cuz it the thing of the mind. Even little boys wey win nairabet of 7k self wan oppress. How many people u bless is how u measure success which in our today can be sum up to money. Remember money is a tree she will always leaves

My two cent

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by EmmyDe25(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2015
An humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Timoleon(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Greatmimin:
I'm happy u said "ENJOY" their money not "WASTE".When will humans,like u,learn to call a space,a spade? To me,if u dnt make green prints in the lives of fellow human beings especially the less privileged,wit ur succesr,u ar not a celebrity,if u like act or sing down heaven. God gave them a platform of success to help others but unfortunately and sardonically so,they seem to hav a myopic view of dat reason.

i wasnt goin to comment but i got tired of all d story about God helping dem so dey can help others. if God cares more about d others he should help dem too. y leave d work he can do for humans?
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by APRIDE(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
You don't have to judge anybody after all, they work for it. If you were as rich, would you do differently? Well, I don't like people that show off but you know, when you complain people would say you are doing so because you are poor. Nigerians flashy and lavishing lifestyle is down to inadequate education and poverty of the mind. Take a look at Brad Pitt (Achilles in TROY) and other American celebrities, they lead a very simply life, humble, generous and very refined.
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by DanielPop(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
THis guy spent quality time meant for making money to gossip about others who are using their quality time to make money! Meanwhile, he spent about 1 hour thinking about what to write and actually pounding his keyboard and within that same time, the millionaires made extra millions! Poverty, you are cursed in Jesus name! Abeg free this guy in Jesus name!!!!!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Vyntra(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by FEAO1985(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
what is your business ?
Some nigerians have this mindset that the fortuned ones or the wealthy have a committment to the lesser privileged
thats not how the world works.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by mccloud224(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
FEAO1985:
what is your business ?
Some nigerians have this mindset that the fortuned ones or the wealthy have a committment to the lesser privileged
thats not how the world works.

Spot on...although its not limited in nigerians alone...its global. A writer once described it as the "Robin Hood" mentality whereby the less privileged expect anyone who comes into stupendous wealth to fritter it all away all in the name of philantrophy. These same hypocrites are the same people who will take you as a mugu (for being generous and helpful to them) and laugh at you when you fall from grace to grass.

If wizkid wears a cheap 5K suit to the MOBO awards they are the same useless people that will make mockery of him in numerous threads on nairaland. Envious people GENERALLY have the same characteristics e.g

(1) They never want to see anything good in others. If you go left, problem. You go right,problem. You stay in one spot, problem. There is nothing you do without them desperately looking for one fault or the other.

(2) They cant stand anyone better off than them and are quick to downgrade that person just to demoralize them e.g how on earth the poster deems it fit for wizkid who now has international standing to wear N5,000 suit beats my imagination. This is a young man worth hundreds of millions of naira. What is 300k when women are wearing undies worth close to N2million (google cost of wonder range as well as other high end products).

(3)They are unrepentant gossips.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by mccloud224(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
Doncolio:
Africa and Nigeria will never develop until people start to realize life isn't just about them. Over here, we watch as Africans are being ridiculed on TV on a daily basis in the name of foreign aid and donation from developed nations that understands value and what it means to have self worth.
People that understand that the prime minister is in no way better than a bricklayer nor a doctor a better life saver than a police. Over here, everyone is a celebrity in his own right.
Nigerians, think and start to ask the right questions...you have been given education and some common sense to apply what you have studied.
The OP is a right thinking person in his right frame of mind and I hope he continues to be...in the mist of rowdy market jungle called Nigeria.
This so called celebrities are products of Nigeria's mess and so little to nothing of great accolade should be expected of their life style.
Open a charity organisation today and you will be surprise at how many people are poor in Nigeria.

N.B: Iyanya, Wizkid, Don Jazzy, Tuface, Dbanj, Davido, Tiwa savage, Patoranking, Olamide, Toto decay, Mikel Obi...you are all a disgrace to your nation and in no way better than a common Nigerian politician or a thief.
If you are living a fake life for TV, you are totally excluded from the list. However, if you are among the made ones; think of your life as of when it passes away. Would you be remembered as that kid that had so much money, cars and bling bling to show off or someone that made the world a better place.
I'm sure you have all made your choice but this is to give your brains and heart a wake up call.
I want to believe you watch TV as donations are being made on a daily basis in the UK!
For who? The poor living amongst you...you think you are rich, but they consider you all poor with a disease of the mind. Please prove me wrong.

First of all its always easy to rant about successful ppl not helping. You should show example by giving the little you have to charity r.g sell thr phone you used to type this and give the money to motherless babies home.

Last time i checked artists overseas flaunt their wealth the most both in videos and award shows. How many hollywood stars or hip hop artists abroad drive hondas or live in houses less than $500,000? NONE.

When last did you give to the needy? Have you donated to charity for ONCE in your entire existence?

Typical envious hypocrite.
#GodBlessNigeria
Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by duran2059(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Like you said, he's still a kid

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth by Doncolio(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=mccloud224 post=31748250][/quote]

You are product of a disgusting system...having a seconded thought to the gibberish you typed will be grossly degrading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia 51st Pre-Birthday Photos / Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son / Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.