Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son (21045 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Amanda Ebeye's Son Celebrates 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by BloggersNG: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
The actress Last Year dragged alot of questions on herself after she welcomed a baby before getting married, Making her among the latest Babymamas in town..

Since then she refused revealing the name of her babydaddy, and rarely shares photo of her son, But few days ago she shared an adorable photo of the boy as his first birthday comes up soon.. and called him her favorite man..

Still we are yet to know the name of her babydaddy. ofcourse she's not married.

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/actress-amanda-ebeye-shares-cute-photo.html

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
If not for that small boy, I would have said I don't care.

7 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by castrol180(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hope it is not holy spirit pregnancy. But op, why don't you learn to mind your own business? Must you know the baby papa when it is glaring that many intelligent celebrities do not want to reveal their family issues out anymore. So as the bloggers not to capitalised on their matters in the name of generating traffic. Example is that of Funke Akindele that learnt her lesson in a very hard way when she married her first husband before she now settled for a low key package in the second (Bello) time.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by phintohlar(f): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:

i swear me too, cos i no too gbadun the babe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by itspzpics(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
cute kid
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Teewhy2: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Happy birthday to the boy, long life and prosperity.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by fleshbone(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nigerians no go kill me.
We've not finish seeing pre wedding madness.
Now pre birthday photos too?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by kay29000(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
So we now have pre-birthday pictures? Hmm!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cute kid

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by emeijeh(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Me too........ Disgusting actress

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by salbis(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
May God bless you boy. Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Joephat(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
h
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by AuroraB(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
itspzpics:
cute kid
Talk true lipsrsealed
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by asawanathegreat(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Am tired with all these meaningless pictures every time.
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Foodforthought: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
One of the most gifted and consistent actresses in Nollywood
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by myfantasies(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please which one is pre bday photo again

Cos i am not understanding undecided

Cute kid tho kiss

@jaksmillioniar nd @matrimonous, please explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Mckandre(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:
Hope it is not holy spirit pregnancy. But op, why don't you learn to mind your own business? Must you know the baby papa when it is glaring that many intelligent celebrities do not want to reveal their family issues out anymore. So as the bloggers not to capitalised on their matters in the name of generating traffic. Example is that of Funke Akindele that learnt her lesson in a very hard way when she married her first husband before she now settled for a low key package in the second (Bello) time.
re u OK at all
What has funke got to do with this? sad

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Fuadeiza(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wait, who's she??
Is she sansa of the House of Stark....

if not IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by KardinalZik(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
From pre-wedding pix to pre-birthday pix.
Very soon we go begin to dey see PRE-DEATH pix from all these yeyebrities.
WETIN SEF?.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Frankyboy1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
When you see things like this then.you know it's a secret married man somewhere,and he is actually footing the bills big time
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hoe
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by oshe11: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wen she marry

Abi na the baby mamaz crew

See as her knee black like say na some people Forehead for North

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by priscaoge(f): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Alright! Seems Babymama is d latest lucrative career in Nigeria today undecided undecided undecided

Happy Birthday Little Prince
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by highchief1: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
phintohlar:
i swear me too, cos i no too gbadun the babe
babe when fine pas u?
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by highchief1: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
priscaoge:
Alright! Seems Babymama is d latest lucrative career in Nigeria today undecided undecided undecided

Happy Birthday Little Prince
who told u she's a baby mama?im her husband be careful

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
The boy resemble Tuface grin
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by mofeoluwadassah: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
....pre birthday pics and nt pre wedding pics again...very soon now them go get pre death pics lipsrsealed
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by labelle123(f): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecidedvery soon pre-death picture we go see
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by nonix22(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Which one be pre � pix again? Before u know it, it will start trending. �� and copy-copy. Smh
Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by toyeanlawlah(f): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
fleshbone:
Nigerians no go kill me. We've not finish seeing pre wedding madness. Now pre birthday photos too?

Abi o..... I shockprise o! Na so madness dey start.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye Shares Pre-Birthday Photos Of Her Son by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
myfantasies:
Please which one is pre bday photo again

Cos i am not understanding undecided

Cute kid tho kiss

@jaksmillioniar nd @matrimonous, please explain
Hahaha
Everything these days go with pre-pre.
Just as our pre-wedding photos meant the photos we took before our wedding, so pre birthday photo of our first child means the pictures we took of him before his actually birthday celebration. grin grin
Hope you understand now, pretty cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Turns 26 Today / Linda Ogutu: Her Hips Drive Kenyan Men Crazy / Bbnaija Star Ifu Ennada Savagely Claps Back At Non-fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.