Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife Are Planning To Assassinate Me Fr Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife Are Planning To Assassinate Me Fr Mbaka (370 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife Are Planning To Assassinate Me Fr Mbaka by fyneguy: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
In the video, Father Mbaka claimed that President Jonathan and his wife were planning to assassinate him. He also stated that they tried to bribe him through Senator Ekweremadu (Deputy Senate President), in the presence of Berth Nnaji and Mrs Ekweremadu, but he rejected the money.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIo1Wle308Q
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife Are Planning To Assassinate Me Fr Mbaka by fyneguy: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife Are Planning To Assassinate Me Fr Mbaka by achinaboy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
concentrate on word of God and charity work and shut up from government things

(1) (Reply)

Re-election Of Jonathan Will Ensure Better Days For Civil Servants / FG & The St**pid Electronic Communications Bill / Court Rules On Apc’s N25bn Suit Against NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.