Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook (60483 Views)

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) / 7-year-old Boy Arrested For Murder Freed At Last After Spending A Month In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=16pt]I hereby solemnly repent of the action I planned to carry out tomorrow evening embarassed....... All these women without strength sef. Hian..... Anyway no more smashing for me till cry.....

Rip to the dead...... I pray God helps the man out of this mess.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by akpumping7720(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Bonapart:
The day ladies start to learn their lessons is the day the world will learn....though i once enjoyed a 2go lady sha.
Boss... No be only u oooooooo! May God forgive his sons
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by ribbit: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why are they linking to Cynthias case... There is no evidence of foul play yet...

Nigerian media manipulating and exaggerating for a better story since 1960

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by ahizih(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Am just steering at the last condolence, so she gave her life to Christ and had the mind to sleep with another woman's husband,so funny. Anyway it has been said that no dead person has a bad reputation,dead people have always been described as good people by their loved ones,even Abacha and Gadaffi were also good when they were alive,smh!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by ribbit: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]I hereby solemnly repent of the action I planned to carry out tomorrow evening embarassed....... All these women without strength sef. Hian..... Anyway no more smashing for me till cry.....

Rip to the dead...... I pray God helps the man out of this mess.[/size]
hehehehehe I have one planned for this weekend too grin cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Bonapart(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
akpumping7720:

Boss... No be only u oooooooo! May God forgive his sons
amen ooo
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
ribbit:
hehehehehe I have one planned for this weekend too grin cry cry

My brother, e no easy o.... How man go take cope now..... kissing na the only way for now o.....
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by KelvinC1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
I saw this 2days ago on NAIJAPAL.COM.. Are you telling me HE is more current than YOU NAIRALAND.COM.? oh no common.. #ADOYII
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by ribbit: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
chrisbaba1:

My brother, e no easy o.... How man go take cope now..... kissing na the only way for now o.....
she fit Don chop poison from her house come die for you place.. Police go talk say na you poison her.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by henrygoody(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=iswallker post=31711397]Ante Ruth wrote on her Facebook wall: “Oh my God!!!! why did Aunty Kemi have to leave so soon? This is unbelievable and so sad. My only comfort is that you knew Christ and served him to the end. Hope you are enjoying your new home right there with the Father. Continue to rest in His bosom because he loves you more than we do. RIP Aunty Kemooo.”

Come oooo, all this peopple saying rest in d lord bosom, abi una no read the story well well....the man in her house is a married man with kids oo,and e come be say en wife dey alive, now after tangling with a married man com die. Una come dey say rest in the lord bosomm... Wich lord abeg...... For una mind abi
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
ribbit:
she fit Don chop poison from her house come die for you place.. Police go talk say na you poison her.

God forbid. No be me o. Na the man mr ezikel....
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Was she an asthmatic..?

Does she have Hyperactive airway disease..?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by ribbit: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
chrisbaba1:

God forbid. No be me o. Na the man mr ezikel....
grin grin yes now
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Greatmimin: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Explicit consequence of infidelity. The man is foolish. I believe he has seen the difference between his wife's womanhood and that of the deceased. Learn from it,ye who are planning same.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
What a waste, R.I.P
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by phlio(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
LadyX:

He was not at the right place...he's married...supposed to be with his wife.
lol.......
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
post=31705943:

Joyce Ante said: “May the Lord comfort your aged parents, the entire family and Calvary church.”

“Your demise is so incredible, I can’t believe it, but I believe you are resting in the bosom of the Lord,” said Ayandeji Opeyemi.

Soyode Famuwagun Elizabeth said: “I will miss you my beautiful sister. Rest in God’s bosom because he loves you very much.”

Ante Ruth wrote on her Facebook wall: “Oh my God!!!! why did Aunty Kemi have to leave so soon? This is unbelievable and so sad. My only comfort is that you knew Christ and served him to the end. Hope you are enjoying your new home right there with the Father. Continue to rest in His bosom because he loves you more than we do. RIP Aunty Kemooo.”
na waooo, person commit adultery whether na fornication to death, peeps are claiming that na she succeed Mother Theresa, angry Haba... I tire for wicked peeps claiming to know Jesus oooo, let God be God and saTAN be satan grin...
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by amsoslim(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Exactly , but he might not necessarily end up in jail if the cause of death is established to be as a result of an illness and not related to his activities with her.

A sound autopsy should sev alWttle this one.
autopsy in 9ja? I av always hd d bliv dah autopsy is fr d affluence..+our nigerian police go gree hear or sabi dah one? If no b 2 torture n mak sure u rot in jail dat z evn dey dnt kill u
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wow I hope they will be able to prove him innocent if he has nothing to do with her death.
At least let him concentrate on the loss of his marriage and the death of his girlfriend.

This one na triple loss. Too bad for him
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Never been a fan of online relationship. Rip sis Kemi
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
ahizih:
Am just steering at the last condolence, so she gave her life to Christ and had the mind to sleep with another woman's husband,so funny. Anyway it has been said that no dead person has a bad reputation,dead people have always been described as good people by their loved ones,even Abacha and Gadaffi were also good when they were alive,smh!
facebook love. She may not know he was married. Possible
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by dave2meek(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rip
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by sonofspada(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
It is waa!
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by victorazy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
CR77:
Hmmm that man most be an APC member.. shocked shocked shocked

tongue tongue tongue

U read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Inkyillusion(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Stay away from married people and women, dem no go hear.
Stay faithful when you are married, dem no go hear.

At least the man is alive to learn his lesson. Serves him right!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by ayobase(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
ivex:

Bros ... Get a life ... A better one with a better hobby, ok?

were u reading in present continuous tense or past tense or future tense?

and pls, endeavour to apply "look before u leap" when u wanna quote me another day. Though I still prefer u not quoting me ever again.

Thanks for ur understanding and mature application.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by amsoslim(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
“Your demise is so incredible, I can’t believe it, but I believe you are resting in the bosom of the Lord,” said Ayandeji Opeyemi.

@the bolded;
Someone that died on sexcapade, hian! just say RIP
is posible dey dunno hw n wre she died
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by brownlord: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Arysexy:
U have a wife working in NNPC and u are running after a nursery school teacher. He goat

My friend park well, is it all women that works in nnpc that are beautiful or know how to satisfy their husband? What if she's just a messenger or cleaner in nnpc.

Meanwhile sister Kemi would have sang hosanna in church on Sunday, she may be forming rev sister while housing Facebook men in her house. ( God forgive me my sin sha )

And as for Mr Christopher, maybe the nigga must have told his wife they are going on seminar or training In phc or Abuja.

Now all I can say.

In the midst or happiness there lies a brutal danger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex / Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.