Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook (60437 Views)

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) / 7-year-old Boy Arrested For Murder Freed At Last After Spending A Month In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by knowledge4(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
post=31705943:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-U-NNd57fLlI/VQgJQ-pyF9I/AAAAAAAAC5s/CkdCNRDJTBI/s1600/LADY-.jpg[/img]

Another Facebook lover has died in Lagos a few years after Cynthia Osokogwu, the daughter of a retired miliitary officer, was allegedly lured to Lagos by her Facebook lover, drugged, raped and murdered in Festac Town.

The latest victim, identfied as Adekemi Faboro, who teaches at a private nursery and primary school, in Ojota,died in Ogba area of Lagos last weekend while on a date with her married Facebook lover, Christopher Ezekiel, for the first time.

Sources told P.M.NEWS that Ezekiel, a father of two, came from Ibadan, Oyo State, southwest Nigeria, to visit Adekemi in Lagos State, for the first time on the fateful day, after he met her on Facebook.

Investigation by PM.NEWS revealed that trouble started for Ezekiel, an engineering staff of an electrical company based in Shagamu and who resides at 8, Orelope Street, Ibadan, when Adekemi started coughing severely at mid night in her home, at 5, Folorunsho Street, off Ajayi Road, Ogba.

And when the situation was getting out of hand, tenants who suspected foul play, rushed her to Ifako General Hospital where she died.

Ezekiel was subsequently arrested by the police at Pen Cinema Police Station while the corpse of Adekemi was deposited at the mortuary for autopsy.

The cause of her sudden death could not be ascertained at the time of this report.

P.M.NEWS findings also revealed that Ezekiel’s wife works with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, in Ibadan.

When P.M.NEWS visited Pen Cinema Police Station, the Divisional Police Officer, DPO in charge of the station, Mr. Achinyan Z. Fera, a Chief Superintendent of Police was said to have gone to Area ‘G’ Police Command, Ogba to meet with the Area Commander

However, a source who craved for anonymity at the station confirmed the arrest of Ezekiel, adding that investigations are ongoing.

Meanwhile, some of Adekemi’s friends on Facebook have been mourning her, with some expressing shock over her sudden death.

Joyce Ante said: “May the Lord comfort your aged parents, the entire family and Calvary church.”

Olatimehin Ebenezer said: “I was shocked about your death RIP (ORE), while Olu Blues said: “My best friend ever, it’s come as a surprise for me to believe this. Can someone tell me this is not true, or am I dreaming? R.I.P.”

Omosunle Mary mourned: “My sister, it is unbelivable. We love you sister Kemi omo Faboro ‘Iya Ido’ but God loves you more.”

“Your demise is so incredible, I can’t believe it, but I believe you are resting in the bosom of the Lord,” said Ayandeji Opeyemi.

Soyode Famuwagun Elizabeth said: “I will miss you my beautiful sister. Rest in God’s bosom because he loves you very much.”

Ante Ruth wrote on her Facebook wall: “Oh my God!!!! why did Aunty Kemi have to leave so soon? This is unbelievable and so sad. My only comfort is that you knew Christ and served him to the end. Hope you are enjoying your new home right there with the Father. Continue to rest in His bosom because he loves you more than we do. RIP Aunty Kemooo.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/16/another-facebook-lover-dies-in-lagos/

“Oh my God!!!! why did Aunty Kemi have to leave so soon? This is unbelievable and so sad. My only comfort is that you knew Christ and served him to the end. Hope you are enjoying your new home right there with the Father. Continue to rest in His bosom because he loves you more than we do.

Face the facts based on Scripture:
When a married man leaves his wife in Ibadan and comes to Lagos to spend a night in the home of another woman who is not his wife, the Bible calls it adultery which is a sin damnable in hell. When a woman sleeps with a man who is not her husband, that is adultery too and if the woman dies during the act of this sin, without repentance, there can be no admission to any eternal rest in the bosom of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 6:9)(1 Corinthians 6:13-18). What a sad and tragic ending!
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Hardaeluxie(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Only God knws when humans wuld stop turning deaf ears to.....RED.....
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Chigold101(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
LadyX:
Being at the wrong place at the wrong time has cost the man his freedom.

Her death might have nothing to do with him...
being at the wrong place & the wrong time.

But the story sounds somehow. Why would it be neighbors that took the lady to thehospital? Humn that man has bad/hardluck... I pity his wife & children
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by RedBororo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Magu in action
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Omooba77: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Men and the Long stick! Your sin will always find you out......God have mercy on humanity oh.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by brownlord: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Your quote can be about anything and I couldn't care less, but you don't quote someone first and turn around to say they are seeking attention from you, that's just ironic.

You made a biased comment as if all married women are faithful and only men are unfaithful to their partners, my quote was to let you know infidelity has nothing to do with gender or age

You turn around to say the story is about a married man and not woman, I reminded you again that this was a sister that supposed to be "born again or holy in church" reading the comment of her members. Your defence was she's not with a vow to uphold. Does that justify her sleeping with a married man?

What is the difference between an unfaithful man and a holy sister who house married men?

I answered you till you made the silly comment "you no get talk" hope ye get
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abi d wife of the man lace his husband with magun/african insurance.......eleyi gidi gan oo...... angry
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Santoxsayz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmm, so sad..
Someones reputation of infedility must av caught up with him or her. I smell MAGUN
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by jimmynauty: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided!
hia how islam enter this
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
brownlord:

You made a biased comment as if all married women are faithful and only men are unfaithful to their partners, my quote was to let you know infidelity has nothing to do with gender or age

You turn around to say the story is about a married man and not woman, I reminded you again that this was a sister that supposed to be "born again or holy in church" reading the comment of her members. Your defence was she's not with a vow to uphold. Does that justify her sleeping with a married man?

What is the difference between an unfaithful man and a holy sister who house married men?

I answered you till you made the silly comment "you no get talk" hope ye get
All these plenty 'talk' is highly irrelevant but I'll indulge.

For starters I never said anything about married men, I said a useless "man" as stated in the story, you quoted me talking about how married women also cheat and I reminded you she is dead and didn't promise to uphold a vow(i.e not married), so her chapter is closed, I'm not supporting her sleeping with a married man which is still there in my post but she is dead and this man is alive with a wife, he took a vow, the dead lady can get away with it even if she was alive, the man is the one with the responsibility to say no, assuming it was the lady that even seduced him. You just wanted to turn it into "men vs women" as usual, so don't act the f00l here.

Like I already said, all the above is not even important as regards your calling me an attention seeker, bottomline is, you are the attention seeker for seeking my attention by quoting me. EOD.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by karkel(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
post=31705943:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-U-NNd57fLlI/VQgJQ-pyF9I/AAAAAAAAC5s/CkdCNRDJTBI/s1600/LADY-.jpg[/img]

Another Facebook lover has died in Lagos a few years after Cynthia Osokogwu, the daughter of a retired miliitary officer, was allegedly lured to Lagos by her Facebook lover, drugged, raped and murdered in Festac Town.

The latest victim, identfied as Adekemi Faboro, who teaches at a private nursery and primary school, in Ojota,died in Ogba area of Lagos last weekend while on a date with her married Facebook lover, Christopher Ezekiel, for the first time.

Sources told P.M.NEWS that Ezekiel, a father of two, came from Ibadan, Oyo State, southwest Nigeria, to visit Adekemi in Lagos State, for the first time on the fateful day, after he met her on Facebook.

Investigation by PM.NEWS revealed that trouble started for Ezekiel, an engineering staff of an electrical company based in Shagamu and who resides at 8, Orelope Street, Ibadan, when Adekemi started coughing severely at mid night in her home, at 5, Folorunsho Street, off Ajayi Road, Ogba.

And when the situation was getting out of hand, tenants who suspected foul play, rushed her to Ifako General Hospital where she died.

Ezekiel was subsequently arrested by the police at Pen Cinema Police Station while the corpse of Adekemi was deposited at the mortuary for autopsy.

The cause of her sudden death could not be ascertained at the time of this report.

P.M.NEWS findings also revealed that Ezekiel’s wife works with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, in Ibadan.

When P.M.NEWS visited Pen Cinema Police Station, the Divisional Police Officer, DPO in charge of the station, Mr. Achinyan Z. Fera, a Chief Superintendent of Police was said to have gone to Area ‘G’ Police Command, Ogba to meet with the Area Commander

However, a source who craved for anonymity at the station confirmed the arrest of Ezekiel, adding that investigations are ongoing.

Meanwhile, some of Adekemi’s friends on Facebook have been mourning her, with some expressing shock over her sudden death.

Joyce Ante said: “May the Lord comfort your aged parents, the entire family and Calvary church.”

Olatimehin Ebenezer said: “I was shocked about your death RIP (ORE), while Olu Blues said: “My best friend ever, it’s come as a surprise for me to believe this. Can someone tell me this is not true, or am I dreaming? R.I.P.”

Omosunle Mary mourned: “My sister, it is unbelivable. We love you sister Kemi omo Faboro ‘Iya Ido’ but God loves you more.”

“Your demise is so incredible, I can’t believe it, but I believe you are resting in the bosom of the Lord,” said Ayandeji Opeyemi.

Soyode Famuwagun Elizabeth said: “I will miss you my beautiful sister. Rest in God’s bosom because he loves you very much.”

Ante Ruth wrote on her Facebook wall: “Oh my God!!!! why did Aunty Kemi have to leave so soon? This is unbelievable and so sad. My only comfort is that you knew Christ and served him to the end. Hope you are enjoying your new home right there with the Father. Continue to rest in His bosom because he loves you more than we do. RIP Aunty Kemooo.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/16/another-facebook-lover-dies-in-lagos/
I wonder where she will be?
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by brownlord: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
All these plenty 'talk' is highly irrelevant but I'll indulge.

For starters I never said anything about married men, I said a useless "man" as stated in the story, you quoted me talking about how married women also cheat and I reminded you she is dead and didn't promise to uphold a vow(i.e not married), so her chapter is closed, I'm not supporting her sleeping with a married man which is still there in my post but she is dead and this man is alive with a wife, he took a vow, the dead lady can get away with it even if she was alive, the man is the one with the responsibility to say no, assuming it was the lady that even seduced him. You just wanted to turn it into "men vs women" as usual, so don't act the f00l here.

Like I already said, all the above is not even important as regards your calling me an attention seeker, bottomline is, you are the attention seeker for seeking my attention by quoting me. EOD.

Alright, I agree to seeking your attention, so now can I also pass the night at your place?
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by freecocoa(f): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
brownlord:

Alright, I agree to seeking your attention, so now can I also pass the night at your place?
No you can't.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Danachuks(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
...y is it d@ ladiz wil neva learn ,coz of material tinz,imagine!
..r u a learner?
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=Arysexy post=31710916]U have a wife working in NNPC and u are running after a nursery school teacher. He goat[/quote I wonder o! What is he looking for that the wife does not have? Perversion.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Reference(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Arysexy:
U have a wife working in NNPC and u are running after a nursery school teacher. He goat

When I tell you folks that not all Nigerians care about good roads, stable power and good governance you wonder if I'm sane. There you have it.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by brownlord: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
freecocoa:
No you can't.

Why not?

You can't say no, Where is your cocoa farm located I need to get freecocoa
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by adorablepepple(f): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
am going to check her Facebook page right away!!!
which one is rest in the bosom of Christ after dying im the arms of another woman's husband orisirisi.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
knowledge4:

“Oh my God!!!! why did Aunty Kemi have to leave so soon? This is unbelievable and so sad. My only comfort is that you knew Christ and served him to the end. Hope you are enjoying your new home right there with the Father. Continue to rest in His bosom because he loves you more than we do.

Face the facts based on Scripture:
When a married man leaves his wife in Ibadan and comes to Lagos to spend a night in the home of another woman who is not his wife, the Bible calls it adultery which is a sin damnable in hell. When a woman sleeps with a man who is not her husband, that is adultery too and if the woman dies during the act of this sin, without repentance, there can be no admission to any eternal rest in the bosom of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 6:9)(1 Corinthians 6:13-18). What a sad and tragic ending!
no mind aunty kemi,she was pretending to be a born again,whereas for back she no dey take preeek play,especially married men's preeek
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
She no even fine self. Another member of her wor wor club go quote me,make una wait and see.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
luluosas:
When will people learn? As for those saying she is resting in heaven, did they read what led to her untimely death? Does a membership of a church give automatic ticket to heaven? It is well.
i doesn't think so
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by Edusouls(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
anybody wey die we go remember God, see all the tributes from her friends calling God to grant her rest, eternal peace, bossom in the lord,this when this teacher dey sleep around with married men, nemesis don catch am now, at her death she don become Gods daughter, we are warned to live an upright life, we no fit., see how she a very bad death..
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by millionboi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
But we cn b faster than our shadow somtim,ivestigation has nt review d cause of her death only 4 u ppl 2com here nd strt typin rubish......is possibl d gal or guy might ve tekin blood convernant wit else nd nt wat u Ppl speculate here.
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by halix239(f): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
ibe9ja:
Male magun now in town... Watch out!!!

Ezekiel wife need to answer some questions
wot do u mean, how's the wife related to this. did she ask him to go sleep around. talk better thing abeg
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by halix239(f): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kingsimmer:

mumu,wat has Islam got to do with did now
wot is ur problem, did he insult u or mention ur name, sum pple ll choke to death on top islam matter but dat ll not stop the plethora of converts. u re free to hang yrself with hate, no body c u
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by socialwritter: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by ArcToyin(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
ayobase:
I know God was never in support. But I still always thank Him for keeping alive and granting journey mercy unto those ladies that have come to pay me visit without the consent of either parents or friends. Hmmmm!

what would have become of me if something as this did happen. my father as a pastor will be so disappointed.

who go hear my plead or explanation.

Also worthy of thanks for my life as well for those days I have travelled 2hrs, 5hrs, 10hrs and overnight journeys to go see dem ladies at the other end. imagine if I died on my way or I died while having d s.ex.

God be praised.

Guys taking deadly risks since 124bc.
i hope you have changed from that?
Re: Woman Dies After Spending First Night With Married Man She Met On Facebook by ayobase(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
ArcToyin:

i hope you have changed from that?

lifestyle outgrown!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.