Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts (23737 Views)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by lalasticlala(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2015

1 Share

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by justi4jesu(f): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Carry go GEJ

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by viczing(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Pdp always taking apc and their stooge jega to the cleaners since their inception

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Mogidi: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
The only place there's 100% PVC collection rate to date is Sambisa and Daura, I wonder why.

Jega's new best friend.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187976_buharicallsforjegassackaccusesinecofdeepcorruption_jpeg3c8c783ddd8c894afb6bd6453e16edd9

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Idrismusty97(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
PDP sounding like an opposition even before they are voted out. Don't worry March 28 isn't far, then you can have fun being the Opposition party losers!

112 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by ozoigbondu: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jega has been compromised.He is not to be trusted but if it God's will for jonathan to win this elections thousands of jega manipulations won't deny his victory.And my God has willed GEJ to win.

Jega's beard and glasses funny die grin

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Enoquin(f): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
My own issue is with the cartoon, you mean with all the good cartoonists in the country plus all the money raised for this election, they had to use a 5 year old child's doodles? cheesy lipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by ozoigbondu: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Enoquin:
My own issue is with the cartoon, you mean with all the good cartoonists in the country plus all the money raised for this election, they had to use a 5 year old child's doodles? cheesy lipsrsealed

But it is funny grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by TRILLIONIAR: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by fathermikky: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Soon Jega will be sacked and he will go to the north and he will go to sambisa and conduct election their and put buhari in

5 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by fathermikky: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
SaharaReporters met with famed Nigerian poet Odia Ofeimun during the Pan-African Congress in Accra, Ghana this week. Odia discussed his frustrations with the Pan-African Congress, which he feels has bullied out some voices from the Pan-African movement and that it lacks adequate leadership.

Mr. Ofeimun argued that there has been no change in Congress leadership for nearly 38 years, and that new “people who can run shop, should run shop” referring to the direction the Congress should take. He added that he feels the Congress and Pan-African movement has been “micro-managed by Ghanaian politics” and that there is no “consensual way of organizing people.”

As the conversation turned to the Nigerian elections, Mr. Ofeimun said that he was “worried about the circumstances in which [the elections] will take place.”

He lamented that INEC has done a disservice to Nigerians by claiming that, “the umpire had assured Nigerians they were ready only to discover that over 23 million, one third of those who were supposed to vote, had no voters cards.”

“The fact that the electoral commissioner [Chairman Jega] could make such a public statement means that he should be sacked,” he added.

“If it holds on March 28 without a proper resolution of the disenfranchisement of many Nigerians that I will continue to say until the last day of my life that it was a rigged election,” he stated.

Odia Ofeimun narrated his frustration with the PVC distribution by sharing his own story with SaharaReporters. He said, “You know how I got my card? Someone saw it for me, any someone else went to get it to bring to me.”

He continued by saying that the man who retrieved the card for him exposed a serious problem with PVC distribution because, “politically interested Nigerians can prevent those cards form being distributed in areas where their parties are weak, and for me that is a serious matter.”

“Consider a situation where the winning party has three million more votes, but there are five million without the voters cards,” he concluded, emphasizing the significance of this issue
GEJ 2019

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by san316(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
This arm of TAN has been vested with the responsibility of attacking Jega. but they are on their own.

10 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Sweetguy25: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jega has performed poorly as the INEC head even though he has received the full support of Nigerians and the government all along. He has let us down. From the look of things, the 2015 elections will go down as one of the worst in the history of Nigeria because Jega has mismanaged the electoral process

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by francizy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC has already rigged the election.

This is desperation at its peak.

To even have the effrontery to compromise the INEC boss.

PDP stating legitimate concerns while APC keeps flying around their lies and propaganda.

The end is near my fellow Nigerians, repent for you may not make heaven when this evil befalls us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by tobechi74: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dont drag jega to this mess
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by CR77(f): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oga na master

Carry go GEJ till 2019.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Sezua(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
make i put my mouka foam here
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by LewisO: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]Isn't this "Hilarious" too?[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by efilefun(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
In my opinion this are the response JEGA needs to give jonathan and his co looters
1. 70% PVCs had been collected there cuz they are so eager to vote out the government that neglected their security and never visited them during the blasts instead he took the center stage dancing after one of the numerous bomb blasts.
Lagosians are too busy hustling for money.... since you didnt provide job for them, they cant close down their shops and businesses just for you.

2.oh na una plan be say since they are displaced, they wont be able to vote right is this a government or a class captain

3. So make Jega use hin teeth produce am right?? Even this lagos they are so worried about, they will lose woefully there, so they should thank Jega for holding back the cards.

4. You need them to distribute it everywhere so una go fit clone am before 28th right God pass una

Jonathan has failed, why didnt he complain about Jega when he won the 2011 elections? He should be busy packing his luggages cuz from March 28 to May 29 fit no reach hin and mama piss to pack their loads oooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by ElFenomeno1: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
justi4jesu:
Carry go GEJ

Carry go Otueke!
Fu..c.king TANoid!

15 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by mascot87(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
PDP afraid of election with all there presidential support since 990AD

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
They indeed hilarious..
No sane person will take this serious..
No plot against APC shall succeed..
SaiBuhari/Osinbanjo

7 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by 1MCN: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Childish!
This advert must have been sponsored by some of those boys hustling for recognition and relevance in the party. Those political jobbers, political applicants, and political trainees.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Maczeelly(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Choi Choi
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
We get goodluck for patience to make sense and still our parent day struggle to pay rents..
We don't want a president dancing reggae with weed smoking artistes ..we want a president meeting with respected persons like Tony Blair and others.

Sai buhari/ Osinbanjo

6 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by scozy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
this election might nt hold
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by folabayo1(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lol grin grin
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by oneda(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
na wa o
Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by AmakaDNB(f): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
They have amused us enough. CHANGE is inevitable.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by mrborntodoit: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Obviously,Jega is biased , but he will be shocked with the outcome of the election grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Hilarious PDP Campaign Adverts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

Carry go GMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities / Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG / Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.