Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview (7512 Views)

Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Pls Help!!! I Need Directions To 2nd Roundabout, Lekki Phase 1 From Ketu (URGENT / Please I Need Directions Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pls How do I get to obakinjobi street, GRA ikeja? I'm coming from berger. And I have an interview there

Thanks
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by ElDeeVee(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
booqee:
Pls How do I get to obakinjobi street, GRA ikeja? I'm coming from berger. And I have an interview there

Thanks
Anywhere u r coming from, just find ur way 2 Ikeja bus stop( ie under bridge), then u will take a keke napep to d street u mentioned

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by uboma(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
booqee:

Thanks

All the best to you.
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Anywhere u r coming from, just find ur way 2 Ikeja bus stop( ie under bridge), then u will take a keke napep to d street u mentioned
yes I know under bridge I just want to be sure. You know I might not need to get to under bridge. The place could probably be along the road b4 getting to the last stop (under bridge). So that's what i don't know.. I don't want long journey process.. Thanks a lot

@uboma. Thanks..
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by Lagusta(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
booqee:
yes I know under bridge I just want to be sure. You know I might not need to get to under bridge. The place could probably be along the road b4 getting to the last stop (under bridge). So that's what i don't know.. I don't want long journey process.. Thanks a lot

@uboma. Thanks..

Oba akinjobi is that road where LASUTH and the police college is, at the second flyover after Ikeja bus stop
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by jackpot(f): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na for street u dey do d interview ni? Drop the name of d company na. Abi you no wan make we gate-crash? undecided
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin@bouquee let us no the company na
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
seriously? creating a thread to ask for directions

OP, have you heard about google maps?
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lagusta:

Oba akinjobi is that road where LASUTH and the police college is, at the second flyover after Ikeja bus stop
ooooohhh.. Ok thanks
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
jackpot:
Na for street u dey do d interview ni? Drop the name of d company na. Abi you no wan make we gate-crash? undecided
Lol its not the type to gatecrash...I hope u know wah I mean cheesy
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin@bouquee let us no the company na
you wey be chairman for Jumia wetin u need this one for? cheesy
I go vex for you oh angry
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by payneleex(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
booqee:
(
Hey miss!
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
payneleex:
Hey miss!
aha?! Long long long time mehn!!!! shocked

How've u been? cheesy
Re: Help! I Need Directions To Obakinjobi Str, GRA ikeja For Interview by payneleex(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
booqee:
aha?! Long long long time mehn!!!! shocked

How've u been? cheesy
Yea, bin a yl and I'm doing good.

how've u bin too? wishing u d best in ur interview.

(1) (Reply)

Humor: Job Application At Mr Biggs / Advice On Taking A Job Offer With Bc Kash Corporative / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.