Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? (2373 Views)

Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy / Comparing Infinix Hot With Itel It1502 / ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? by bongolistik(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Now do you know that the Infinix hot note that was just lunch is very similar to the Innjoo note? here are the only 3 major differences between the 2 phones;

1. The processor core: Infinix hot note is Octa while Innjoo Note is Quad

2. The Camera pixel: Innjoo note has a higher back and front Camera MP

3. The battery capacity; Infinix hot note has a higher battery capacity

Every other things between the both devices are the same and the Infinix hote note is cheaper. So which of them will you go for or prefer?

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/03/infininx-hote-note-vs-innjoo-note.html

Re: Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? by ITbomb(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Octa and Quad doesn't make any difference for me especially as I have another device for games.

So my vote goes to the more affordable Infinix, though my experience with innjoo has confirmed that they are more durable
Re: Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? by okitikpo: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wil go for Infinix hot note cos of the battery
Re: Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? by eddyland: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
infinix hot note is hotter jaree, and d rate it was preodered was alarming
Re: Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? by Gallantly002: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
bongolistik:
Now do you know that the Infinix hot note that was just lunch is very similar to the Innjoo note? here are the only 3 major differences between the 2 phones;

1. The processor core: Infinix hot note is Octa while Innjoo Note is Quad

2. The Camera pixel: Innjoo note has a higher back and front Camera MP

3. The battery capacity; Infinix hot note has a higher battery capacity

Every other things between the both devices are the same and the Infinix hote note is cheaper. So which of them will you go for or prefer?

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/03/infininx-hote-note-vs-innjoo-note.html

Infini hot note jawe.. as for d camera, its lovely and cool.. doe i ve nt seen d innjoo camera.. but d hotenote camera isnt bad at all...
Re: Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? by Osakah24(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2015
Does hot note have expandable memory?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Free 1month Watsapp Mb / Tecno Camon C9 Is Now Available On Konga / The Gionee Steel 2 With 4,000mah Battery And 3GB RAM, Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.