Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! (1794 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by niyilawani: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hi Guys! Is there actually anything like free internet browsing? Well, I've been googling the internet ever since I knew about this and have not been able to find anything yet, even with all the 'special phone configuration' i've' seen in so many forums and sites. Well, if you really want to browse cheaply you can subscribe to MTN 'Daily, Night & Monthly' Internet Browsing Plans.

if you're already browsing with your phone and computer, do the following;
Text 103 to 131 to subscribe to Daily plan. It costs N500.00 for 24hrs.
Text 102 to 131 to subscribe to Monthly Night plan. It costs N3,000.00 (10pm - 5am).
Text 101 to 131 to subscribe to 24hr Monthly plan. It costs N10,000.00.

Please ensure you have the equivalent amount in your phone before sending the text message.

If your phone is not yet configured for internet browsing but is gprs enabled, send 'settings to 3888' to receive the seetings for your phone from MTN. Save the text, then start browsing.

If your phone is gprs enabled but can not receive the authomatic settings from MTN, just find the section in your phone where you have internet and create a new profile, with every other field blank. That's all you need to browse.

Please forget about FREE INTERNET BROWSING. BE WISE!

Post your request if you would like to know how to browse on your laptop through your phone.
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by Tumm(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2009
Whaz d need 4 such waste of money wen i can browse free with N0.00.
If u dont know how to go about browsing freee, 08038626904 is d no to call. I think i can help u out, xpecially dose wit Nokia phones.
THERE IS NO HARM BROWSING FREEEEE.
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by Ogboraph(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
I know your type mtn spy in nairaland with new id.
You fail to state that your so called daily /night/monthly plan has a certain amount of 50mb only 4 24hrs once you exceed 50mb data you are cut off even if it's an hour too bad.
me i am browsing free on my laptop with mtn 24hrs and no limite of download stream video with my openvpn mode 10.mb/s speed, so be worn i am going to drag ur server down if you dont take time by posting my trick openly so that no one pay even #500 perday
We keep tricks secreat not because we are afraid but the Law of NCC. 4 your profit
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by Tumm(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2009
What do u think, is it realy illegal to browse free?
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by soki2ng(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
Niyi, who sent u//? MTN?
why would i want to pay 500 or even 3000k when i can browse for free,
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by Tumm(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2009
Abeg help me ask am
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by engrhamid(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2009
Lol! Can't help but laugh its only a fool that won't know where u came from. Mr born again, in don tire una, u come dey use scope. For your info,the so called 500plan n d rest plan can be used forever with just one subscription. So, wetin u won talk again. Lol! Ogboraph,i don learn my lesson, na confirm true u talk. Dem too wise.
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by ciscostaz: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2009
@Niyi
it is obvious you are an MTN staff. Possibly one that has been given the responsibility to snoop around here and gather info for the company. Your N500/day is a scam & a calculated attempt to rip nigerian's off. I tried it some days back and I did not browse up to 3hrs before I was disconnected. I am certain I did not download up to the 50mb. What the hell! You better tell your management to review this. So that you guys can have peace of mind.
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by elvymoore: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2009
FBT is real
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2009
Yeah
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by Czarskit(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2009
Who no go, no know!
I once subscribed to MTN's crap, believe u me, I didn't even browse 4 up 2 an hour b4 d rubbish stopped. Besides I hadn't even transferred up 2 40MB.
MTN's new data plan IS A RIP-OFF! & its not worth it,
Yeah, I agree wit u dat therz nuffin' lyk free browsin' but funny enuff I'm not being billed ryt nw. So search deeply,
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by BayoMaya(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2009
Ya '0l m0uthed!
I believe y0u.
@engineerz, If y0u wana g0 with @p0ster, ya 0l free, and if y0 nt fedup with Manna, stay!!
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by naijafan(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2009
Czarskit:

Yeah, I agree wit u dat therz nuffin' lyk free browsin' but funny enuff I'm not being billed ryt nw. So search deeply,

LOL grin grin
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by skiduski(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2009
Ogbeni lawani or what do u call urself it is quite obvious and without a shadow of doubt that u r an MTN staff sent to discourage those using FBT from running down ur servers ( gba be e ma run down ni grin). Me i don't even use the stupid MTN because of changing of trickz every now and then,i even told a friend that if am given an MTN line i will swallow the rubbish and shit it out rather than give it to someone talkless of used it.
so ogbeni lawani e lo gbaradi becos awon boiz ready lati run servers yin down so instead of this rubbish u wrote ''Please forget about FREE INTERNET BROWSING. BE WISE!'' u better star begging.
tsew osi angry
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by BayoMaya(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2009
And what if thier gprs was l0cked up? wha next?
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by fksamp: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2009
@ogboraph, pls cn u help me wit d yf thng.mine's nt connecting.here my mail fksamp@yahoo.com. I also av openvpn but dn knw hw to config it.pls i neem ur help. Thnks
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by fksamp: 12:30am On Jan 18, 2009
@ogboraph, pls cn u help me wit d yf thng.mine's nt connecting.here my mail fksamp@yahoo.com. I also av openvpn but dn knw hw to config it.pls i neem ur help. Thnks
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by tobaina: 1:08am On Jan 18, 2009
@poster
lfmao!!! lol!!!
hehehehehehe!!!
hahahahahaha!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by QuardCore(m): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2009
I have one word for this MTN staff: Go and review your price plan. I am ready to subscribe to your services 100 per cent as long as you stop the rip-off and improve on your services. You guys cant try this kind of nonsense in South Africa where una come from, cos Vodacom go collect all una customers. One thing you may pretend not to know, Nigerians are very ready for pay for good services. I no blame una sha, na Eng; Enest Ndukwe and NCC na dem dey give una free hand make una dey put pepper for our eyes. Can u imagin, just deceiving Nigerians in the name of high band width
Re: There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! by xplora: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2009
There is frée browsing

(1)

Blackberry 8800 Activation Code For Mtn Network / TECNO MOBILE Problems Related To Tecno Infinix And Itel Phones / Sandisk Unveils The World's First 200GB Microsd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.