Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant (24873 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja / Gov. Udom Emmanuel To Perform Groundbreaking For AIT Transmission Station Abak / Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For 40 Million Dollars Assemly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
cecegorz:

The first day I heard "Amaka m ife na Ozubulu bu jew man na Nnewi" I laughed so hard. grin
As onye Ozubulu, how do you guys react to that joke?
Buhahahahaha it's annoying. .
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by FreeGlobe(f): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
DonDiego:

Obi's "signature project", since you insist, was that he threw the impostor and political brigand called Ngige, along with his bunch of marauding 'godfathers', out of government house right into the dustbin where he belonged. Then Obi cleansed Anambra State up before handing it over in a pristine and healthy state to his chosen successor who has continued from where he left off. Peter Obi is without a doubt the Father of Modern Anambra State, the one who cleansed the state's Augean Stables for good and set it on today's irreversible path of progress and true development. I am sure some people are bound to choke on that blunt truth. cheesy cheesy
Thanks for finally accepting obi has nothing tangible to show for governing Anambra for 8 years except propaganda. May I also remind you that the phantom 'signature project' you alluded to obi fell flat because Chris Ngige trounced obi's rigging machinery in the last senatorial elections, it took obi going to Aso rock to beat Ngige at the governorship election. Now who is in political dustbin? A serving Senator or an errand boy accompanying the president to every function despite not being invited. jokes on you man.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by DonDiego(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Thanks for finally accepting obi has nothing tangible to show for governing Anambra for 8 years except propaganda. May I also remind you that the phantom 'signature project' you alluded to obi fell flat because Chris Ngige trounced obi's rigging machinery in the last senatorial elections, it took obi going to Aso rock to beat Ngige at the governorship election. Now who is in political dustbin? A serving Senator or an errand boy accompanying the president to every function despite not being invited. jokes on you man.

Please go through this and be enlightened:

https://www.nairaland.com/2201876/one-year-obiano-carried-out
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by okonkwo44: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
APGA av transformed anambra,wat pdp n apc cnt do apga is doing. Ova 5 international standard malls on construction,best inter-town road networks.best in security,agulu 5-star hotels on construction-among d best in africa,our students being d best in waec n neco 4 d past 2yrs,modern flyovers all over d state,women n youth skill acquisation n empowerment across d state.laying a foundtion 2 av d best state university, brt buses all over d state wt cheap TP fare, wat mor can I say?? Am proud of anambra,Apga,peter obi and obiano.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by alex406(m): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2015
softysparky:
Wow..........Ozubulu bee nna m.

Anambra adigo mma.........
you look like someone i know thought
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 19, 2015
alex406:
you look like someone i know thought
Maybe, it's a small world ya know.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Zonacom(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2015
Drkul:
coolOzubulu nkem
Ibu nwa ozubulu? anyi akalia. We are much on nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Zonacom(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2015
softysparky:

Buhahahahaha it's annoying. .
Very annoying. My mom is from nnewi though, so i don't take it too personal
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by marinxxx(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2015
lygn19:

LoL... I like ur imaginative spirit.... u guys can dream ehhhhhhh. no offense pls.
im nat imagining at all...i was in lagos for sometime then i went to see...onitsha will soon take center of commerce from lagos

1 Like

Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
marinxxx:
im nat imagining at all...i was in lagos for sometime then i went to see...onitsha will soon take center of commerce from lagos
it won't be easy... maybe d part of Lagos u stayed was d oda side... if u crossed the bridge to the oda side... u wud know dat it won't be easy, Onitsha can surpass Kano, or other south west states, but for Lagos I think it's a no contest, unless the Fg decides to do federal character in the locations of its various ministries and d various head quarters of d different oil corporations relocate to the Niger delta or smhw the River Niger becomes wide enough for real ocean vessels.
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Ndyoo(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2015
softysparky:

Lol.

Chic you fine o and you be anambra babe...I get broda wey want marry o. You no go like reason wid me make see how it goes? grin shocked
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Ndyoo:

Chic you fine o and you be anambra babe...I get broda wey want marry o. You no go like reason wid me make see how it goes? grin shocked
Come out straight jooor grin
Re: Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant by Ndyoo(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
softysparky:

Come out straight jooor grin

Lol...I'm on the other side. I mean the other group of brothers... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku / Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... / Orji Kalu Distributes More Motorcycles, Sewing Machines To Constituents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.