Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Open Letter To Inec Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Inec Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega (406 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / BREAKING News: INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Inec Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega by Valexbaibi: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
It is barely 10 days to the 2015, general elections, and there are still several grievances and issues that I would enjoin you to look into

How possible is the production, importation and distribution of over 700, 000 PVCs before March 28 and when will the voters register be made available to the public, and what region of the country do these cards belong?

I am no prophet of doom but the rate at which things are going, this election may not go smoothly as planned and that would be a fault of yours. My reasons are thus mentioned below......... Please read up http://www.post-nigeria.com/open-letter-to-inec-chairman-prof-attahiru-jega/
Re: Open Letter To Inec Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega by koperatemc(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
In jega's voice...what's is d OP saying tongue

(1) (Reply)

First Lady:“if You Vote APC You Wil Go To Prison.i’m Not Ready To Feed In Prison / 5 Suprising Facts About Nigeria's Economy / Are They Really Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.