Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri (40331 Views)

Car Thief Nabbed By The Police In Yenagoa After He Was Arrested For Same Crime / Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) / Arrested Child Thief Is A Fake Nurse (ogun State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by zinachidi(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Defcon1:

Jungle justice has no place in a civilized society no matter the crime.
of course, of course, it dosent. BUT.,
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by Franchise21(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
xreal:
Thank GOD the child wasn't stolen.

Someone in pdp could have been richer - splitting the innocent child's blood.
Stop politicizing everything
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by vooks: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2015
She should have been busy making hers and selling the, instead of stealing
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by Izontubo(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2015
eleojo23:
I don't support violence but if people can direct this kind of anger towards the big thieves in our public offices, the country would be a much better place.
this is exactly what I expect to see too...imagine gathering all the chieves,politicians,emirs,traditional rulers,governors,local government chairmen and ministers who are inept and corrupt and clubbing them to almost their last breath ,it would bring about a big sigh of relief..
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by lovely17(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
xreal:

bias supporter how do you know it's PDP
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by freeminded(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by KingTom(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2015
chimerase2:
Why kill her undecided
Just handicap one of her body dats all so dat anytime sh looks at the place she would remember wat happened to her
Jungle justice is bad
Were you not the one who stripped her naked grin
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
priscaoge:
In as much as I hate Jungle Justice,I think this woman deserve what she got. How can u wake-up in the morning and decide to steal your fellow woman's child? What kind of wickedness is that? Why don't u go get a man n have him impregnate u,then use d child for whatever u Wish? Do u know d agony of loosing ones child? Do u know if the woman has been praying for a fruit of d womb for along time and God finally answered her prayers,and all of a sudden u appeared from no where n steal her joy? Mstchewwwww!
Thank u my sista for this reasonable comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by Bowaley17(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Some people are dumb. Jungle justice everywhere. It unfair,they should have handed her over to the Police.
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by adonisNEW(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Clubbed to death? that's a big lie. I was along that street on that Monday not Tuesday, police came and rescued her even though the intention of the mob was to kill her. Her rescue by the police stirred anger and disappointment on the residents, it also caused serious hold up on that street. Didn't post it here since because I didn't snap her as an evidence.
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by ernecy(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2015
The world is one lesss evil,,,, I love the mob, pls keep it up
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by chimerase2: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Were you not the one who stripped her naked grin
amu a man of god can't u gerrit angry
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by lutheran(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Chai!

Jungle justice is not the best especially in cases like this, who is to say she didn't make the confession under duress? One can admit to anything when under intense pressure, it's really a pity.
my point exactly, something like this happen sometime in ma area and it was later find out that the man is innocent, but he as already given a beaten by angry mob.....say no to jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by KingTom(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2015
chimerase2:
amu a man of god can't u gerrit angry
Amu? grin
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by chimerase2: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Amu? grin
dont undermine my mins3 undecided
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by einsteino(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
WTF! This is gross and wicked!

it pains me the most because i was somehow like her when i was much younger. yes i was a thief, had a habbit of stealing my parents money and they knew about it. all it took to change was for them to help me unlearn the habbit, and by the time i was 11 i had completely unlearned it.
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by KingTom(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2015
chimerase2:
dont undermine my mins3 undecided
Yes MOG grin
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by Mekzmoney(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Easy na. Abi we d quarrel grin no vex abeg, she don die.
priscaoge:
In as much as I hate Jungle Justice,I think this woman deserve what she got. How can u wake-up in the morning and decide to steal your fellow woman's child? What kind of wickedness is that? Why don't u go get a man n have him impregnate u,then use d child for whatever u Wish? Do u know d agony of loosing ones child? Do u know if the woman has been praying for a fruit of d womb for along time and God finally answered her prayers,and all of a sudden u appeared from no where n steal her joy? Mstchewwwww!
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by chimerase2: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Yes MOG grin
u tink say e easy to get a booming and blossom mins3 undecided
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by chimerase2: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Bia farano cum and woo de mins3
AMU wooless undecided
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by KingTom(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2015
chimerase2:
u tink say e easy to get a booming and blossom mins3 undecided
It's easy cheesy
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by Defcon1(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2015
zinachidi:
of course, of course, it dosent. BUT.,
grin
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by chimerase2: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
It's easy cheesy
opn ua own and leave ma mins3 alone biko why re u centred in ma prayer warrior and choir department
Wat is der dat is moving ua amu like dat undecided
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by KingTom(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2015
chimerase2:
opn ua own and leave ma mins3 alone biko why re u centred in ma prayer warrior and choir department
Wat is der dat is moving ua amu like dat undecided
Amu magnets are there sir grin
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2015
xreal:

How u take knw?
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by xreal: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

Spilling...not splitting.....APC......na waooo even supporters no go skull....wat a group

Yes, we no go school.
Una wey go school, no be thief una dey take am theif?

Even me, I know say corruption and stealing bad for the country.
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by chimerase2: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Amu magnets are there sir grin
chai I give up for ua case embarassed
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by KingTom(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimerase2:
chai I give up for ua case embarassed
Hahahahaha grin
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by RaptorX: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
The African race is just a barbaric and backward race of people, always acting like a bunch of bloody uncivilized monkeys.
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by luluosas(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jungle justice again! She just died without mentioning her sponsors and collaborators.
Re: Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri by ylaa(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
POOR WOMAN. UNFORTUNATELY THERE WAS NO KING SOLOMON TO SET HER FREE. BAD LUCK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / Nigerian Man Falls To His Death While Escaping Malaysian Immigration. Photos / SARS Officers Flog Suspected Yahoo Boy In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.