Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) (26007 Views)

Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by itsdumebi(m): 3:12am On Feb 10, 2017
A suspect, who was arrested for robbery, has revealed how he was arrested by policemen attached to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Ikeja, Lagos State Police Command.

The suspect, Ahmed Olopade, 27, said that he has gone on three operations with members of his gang successfully and was on the fourth operation when he was shot and arrested. He was arrested after he and his gang went to rob Wab Hotel, located at Iju area of the state.

Olopade, who claimed to be an orphan, with three siblings to cater for, confessed that he was working as a vulcanizer at Oyingbo area, when Lekan, his friend, came and talked him into joining robbery. He said that Lekan uses a locally made pistol during robbery.

Olopade said: “We’re four in number that used to go for robbery; Ibrahim, Tosin, Lekan and I. Lekan, is the leader of our gang. We were on our fourth operation when police arrested me, but Lekan and others escaped.” He recalled that in the first operation, they snatched a motorcycle, sold it for N 72,000 and shared the money. He got N18, 000 as his share. In the second operation, the gang stole android phones.

He said: “I didn’t know how much they sold the android phones, but I got N7000. In the third operation, we stole 16 phones of different kind. Lekan sold them and gave me N20, 000. The fourth operation was a terrible one.

I never imagined. I would be caught. I was at Adekunle, Yaba, when Lekan came and picked me with his jeep car. We drove straight to Iju-Agege. “We entered a hotel called Wab Hotel. Lekan was with the locally made pistol. We first secured the security men.

Lekan searched them and collected all their valuables. We were about to enter the hotel when policemen appeared from nowhere. They started shooting; it was as if the hotel was surrounded by policemen. I was shot on my leg. I couldn’t escape, but my partners escaped. I tried to run. I felt weak. Yes, I have made some money during previous robberies, but I used the money mainly to feed myself.”

Credits - Sandra Mordi

http://politicsngr.com/thief-nabbed-robbing-hotel-lagos-photo/

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 3:46am On Feb 10, 2017
angry
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by aysnoopy(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2017
good to hear

make I park for here.
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by emvico(m): 6:36am On Feb 10, 2017
lipsrsealed NCAN over to you ;P

13 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by dotman4real007(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2017
na to chop watery beans for kirikiri remain.

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by Atmmachine(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2017

The Lagos state Police nabbed 5 men Arm Robbery gang who specializes in breaking into people's houses to steal Amala and Ewedu

The names of the suspects

*Ahmed Olapode

*Ademumu Olorun

*Olakankita Tunde

"Olaluibe Adesina

*Olanike Ayo

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by talk2archy: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2017
Ahmed Olopade, checked!

Wait am coming let me obey my doctor.

20 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by teozey111(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
g
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by Atmmachine(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017

Oh my God

Send them to their brothers in the North

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
angry
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Omo ale jatijati. Ako ni sita bi omo ojo mejo.

8 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by RiversWatchDog(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Am I disappointed? NO! It can only be them tongue tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by favourmic(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
see how he dey poss
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Petty thieves nowadays have been fortunate not to have been nabbed, beaten to a pulp and roasted by the infamous barbaric irate mob. They should clap for themselves on that note
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by donfemo(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2017
This one even pose for picture.
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by ImadeUReadThis: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Why are Yoruba Muslims so criminally minded?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Everyday for d tiff and one day for D owner. Good for him
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by Psyrus(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2017
End of the road or the opportunity to get better training and make connect in the bunker
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2017
The way these Afonja boys are learning form Flatrons is unprecedented! They should not learn evil things, let them leave evil to where it belongs - SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by ustavo(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Why are Yoruba Muslims so criminally minded?

IF I SLAP U EHN

2 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by SexyNairalander: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2017
booked
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by ImadeUReadThis: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2017
ustavo:

IF I SLAP U EHN

Answer my question!

Why is Kamorou, Tajudeen, Taofik more likely to be criminals than any other non Muslim yoruba?

7 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by killthemods: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2017
ff
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by dyabman(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2017
Iju agege oshey ! Dem Terry G people grin grin
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by killthemods: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2017
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MY FELLOW AFONJA BROTHERS ARE DOING THESE DAYS.

THEY'RE REALLY GIVING THESE FLATRONS MOUTH.

THIS IS AN ATTACK ON THE AFONJA RACE.

TO THE FLATRONS ABOVE AND BELOW THIS POST : EMEKA NEWS GO COME FROM INDONESIA TODAY AND WE SHALL RETALIATE grin

3 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2017
Soon the police would release him

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by SIRKAY98(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2017
End of your Road
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by Laple0541(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Thank God you be vulcanizer, to get tire to burn u no go hard.
Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by moshino(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2017
divicoded:
The way these Afonja boys are learning form Flatrons is unprecedented! They should not learn evil things, let them leave evil to where it belongs - SE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by mykeljosef: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2017
..Ncan jupiter branch

name - AHMED OLOPADE

SPECIES- AFONJA MUSLIM

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) / Man Dies On The Way To Hospital After Being Tortured By Police. Graphic Photos / EFCC Arraigns Two Bankers For N9.7Million Fraud(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.