Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) (3847 Views)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 70th Birthday Celebration / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Atiku Disowns 120 Groups Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by laurel03(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
#Changeiscertain
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Olaolufred(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]atiku's 120 groups+his dollars failed to win APC's primary.
kwakwanso has more votes.
let people keep decving themseves. pdp[/size]

1 Like

Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by dre11(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
This doesn't change the facts that GEJ will loose the election come March 2015

#ihavedecided
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by anonimi: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Atiku has long been Nigeria's number one prostitute politician. His decamping back to PDP cannot surprise many let alone his groups decamping.

It is on record that the only party on whose platform Athief'ku has contested our presidency is the SOLE proprietorship, Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN of the JagaBandit Thief'nuibu cabal.

Does that mean Ogbeni Ojuyobo is a PIMPp and that Bourdillon is a brothel grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1931012_15321368399733560607882677821729124425624n_jpeg6de4a711e799d90588142204d6753d74
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by WisdomFlakes: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wey them? ? I no see Dem o. Dem no plenty reach. cheesy
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Controlled(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
120 pipul leave apc join PDP.....becomes news...d end is nigh... grin grin
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by size40: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
If all Atiku has is mere 120 groups or persons, which means am more important in APC than Atiku because I have far more than that number
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
alaoeri:

Yet Jona is afraid of election despite that TANoids have been campaigning for years collecting signatures, distribution of dollars, jumping from one religious house to another, visiting Obas, arming & sponsoring militant groups still PDP is afraid of card readers because they are relying on rigging wake up from your slumber Jona is a gonna.
GEJ is a democrat he doesnt want anyone to be disfrenchised.

As am typing this 3 LGAs in Edo state have not gotten their PVCs.

What stoped APC to share their own dollar? GEJ is meeting Obas and thosethat have PVC or TVC but GMB & Osinbajo are busy meeting people that live in UK & USA, people that have neither TVC nor PVC. When they lose they will claim it is rigging.

GEJ is not afraid of Card reader even though APC have cloned PVCs and APC governors in northeast have collected the cards of IDPs in NE.

U dont know whats on ground. Soon more breeze will blow and more fowl nyash will open and more people will leave APC
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by hazyfm: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chigold101:
so which stations or media houses should i believe?

CHANNELS
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by alaoeri: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chigold101:
GEJ is a democrat he doesnt want anyone to be disfrenchised.

As am typing this 3 LGAs in Edo state have not gotten their PVCs.

What stoped APC to share their own dollar? GEJ is meeting Obas and thosethat have PVC or TVC but GMB & Osinbajo are busy meeting people that live in UK & USA, people that have neither TVC nor PVC. When they lose they will claim it is rigging.

GEJ is not afraid of Card reader even though APC have cloned PVCs and APC governors in northeast have collected the cards of IDPs in NE.

U dont know whats on ground. Soon more breeze will blow and more fowl nyash will open and more people will leave APC
Stop spreading falsehood, more than half of electorates in Ogun haven't get their PVC yet ppl are agitating for card readers, who is OPC & MASSOB (haven collected shady contracts from Jona) working for to be telling us we shouldn't use card readers or are they a political party? GMB/PYO campaigning abroad is a strategy any political party can do that, GEJ told us he has performed more than the previous government then why his handlers are afraid of using card readers to curb rigging & even some are calling of Jega's head same person that overseen the election that brought GEJ into power.
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Orunto: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
I now like Atiku's politics. He is a man of Calibre.
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
alaoeri:

Stop spreading falsehood, more than half of electorates in Ogun haven't get their PVC yet ppl are agitating for card readers, who is OPC & MASSOB (haven collected shady contracts from Jona) working for to be telling us we shouldn't use card readers or are they a political party? GMB/PYO campaigning abroad is a strategy any political party can do that, GEJ told us he has performed more than the previous government then why his handlers are afraid of using card readers to curb rigging & even some are calling of Jega's head same person that overseen the election that brought GEJ into power.
this is one of the biggest problem with APCheats, they like to divert discussion & remove it from it issue athand. Did I mention MASSOB & OPC in my comment? I know I didt. Which masses are asking for card reader? APCheat masses that have cloned PVCs? With the rumour that the landlord of lagos owns ACT Technologies.

Card reader or no card reader GEJWinsit... After the election u can go & kiss...
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by Chigold101(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
hazyfm:

CHANNELS
i watch all
Re: 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures) by alaoeri: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chigold101:
this is one of the biggest problem with APCheats, they like to divert discussion & remove it from it issue athand. Did I mention MASSOB & OPC in my comment? I know I didt. Which masses are asking for card reader? APCheat masses that have cloned PVCs? With the rumour that the landlord of lagos owns ACT Technologies.

Card reader or no card reader GEJWinsit... After the election u can go & kiss...
Basing your argument on rumour na wah oh? So Tinubu owns ACT, APC have cloned PVC isn't that enough reasons to used card readers since INEC to us card readers will dictate fake PVC? Then why are PDP governors shouting INEC wanna rig them out using card readers? Is INEC chairman appointed by Tinubu? Why is it that everybody associated with the presidency are afraid of card readers? What you don't know is the game is up for PDP & GEJ is going back to otuoke come May 29.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole's Bride: No Provision For Foreigner As First Lady / Open Letter To Ahmed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By General Adeyinka Adebayo / Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.